acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Damn I'd prefer just doing 1 girl per playthrough then,
instead of leading everyone on and dropping all but one at the end,
if its even possible to only lewd one girl in a playthrough,
Or just never playing to the end.
You can do a playthrough where you don't romance anyone. Voluntarily or otherwise.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I'm glad the wait is over, but within the first minute of playing I've found a bug. Not sure how common it is, maybe my "choice" was just too insane to have been discovered.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks
Small things happen sometimes with 1300 renders placed in 2555 places. Could be as simple as a chubby finger adding an extra letter when correcting something late in testing.

I have a minor bug to report as well (tried to connect to discord via Patreon, but it's not working).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks!
Passed these along to Cheeky and discord has been screwy since... well forever.
Here is a link for discord though.

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
So hey, there isn't any reason not to generate the Linux runtime here. Almost every Ren`PY game on this site has PC/Linux in the same download. You have the shell file (.sh) but not the lib files to run on Linux.

mr_jimmybob

Mar 4, 2019
Bugger, ages waiting for this game. And not one of my many love interests even show up in this update. *sobs*
Glad to see the update, but not much has advanced with the story and the solving of the mystery.
It is unforgivable that Lily does not show up at all. Whats more, the only girl that should ever show up in any game is Lily. Does anybody have a patch to make Lily all the girls?. Can someone come and take my wife away and swap her with Lily?, even a non HD version would be good.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
So hey, there isn't any reason not to generate the Linux runtime here. Almost every Ren`PY game on this site has PC/Linux in the same download. You have the shell file (.sh) but not the lib files to run on Linux.
Unzip and add into your lib folder. That should sort you. Nope. It doesn't give me a bit and I'll try and sort it. acewinz might need Cheeky to recompile it for Linux. I didn't realize it was scrubbed.

Last edited:

benyaminlorit

Nov 15, 2018
As a Bella and Jenna main, this chapter sated me well enough to last until their respective beach house sessions which I hope are coming soon. :p But I gotta say, the real star for me here is Theresa. Putting up with her proved incredibly worth it and as blasphemous as this might sound... I really think I like her better than Elaine now (yeah, I said it!) :LOL: Loved this chapter and wow... that ending.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I could say I'm a little disappointed that Monica cockblocked the sex with Katie in that awesome red number, but frankly, surviving a movie night with three scantily dressed women all related to each other, that you're all boning unbeknownst to each other, and even getting a BJ from Jenna on the sly is probably already more than I could ask for! Really liked the Theresa scene as well, especially making Dog Boy watch! :devilish:

Reactions: acewinz

ta4enok

Jul 10, 2019
can someone be able to share the saving, from episode 20, oh, how I don't want to go through all the episodes again?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
can someone be able to share the saving, from episode 20, oh, how I don't want to go through all the episodes again?
Go to the main menu, click on "Start Any Episode", then follow the 4-step instructions. It's better than getting a save from somebody else because you can create your custom path for playthrough.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes