HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
is this nearing the end? dev said anything how many updates are to come?
Think Ace or Cheeky said it was gonna be around 26 updates

Can I play the game from beginning or it includes only the update?
The whole game is included

This game comes out once a year at this point and doesn't have more content than games that come out every two months. Pretty sad. I know the dev doesn't care for the game anymore. He said so before pretty much, but come on man. Just finish it then and make another or something. Would be a shame since this game is super incomplete, but once a year?
Also do others also have problems with reaching F95? The side constantly shuts down for me since yesterday and has to be refreshed over and over again.
Hope there is nothing serious
Always has to be one, doesn't there.......

You do realize Cheeky was in the hospital and was sick for a long time right? Or maybe you think he was a lazy ass for not working on the game for you in the hospital?

Jan 21, 2020
This game comes out once a year at this point and doesn't have more content than games that come out every two months. Pretty sad. I know the dev doesn't care for the game anymore. He said so before pretty much, but come on man. Just finish it then and make another or something. Would be a shame since this game is super incomplete, but once a year?
Also do others also have problems with reaching F95? The side constantly shuts down for me since yesterday and has to be refreshed over and over again.
Hope there is nothing serious

Cheeky had been struggling with health problems since April. Click the link on the front page before you start talking shit.

Yeah, the website has been spotty for me too. Must be server problems.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
What did you expect?
This is the Internet, there are people who are too stupid to read the first post in a thread.

View attachment 1525126

Leads there ->
Explanation of why the game is paused

I wonder if someone has now enough balls in his pants to apologize for the shit he said...
Yeah, just to be sure I checked the releases since ep 15 and it has varied between 2 and 6 months between updates so it seems like that never was a "set" release schedule.

Correct me if I'm wrong here CheekyGimp and acewinz

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes