Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Welp, you've seen some of the changes. You should be both happy and sad. But mostly happy. Happy enough to give a little love on Patreon, I would think. Here's a new tease to get you started...

Unlocked
Midweek Update
Hey folks,
Just a quick update on Episode 8. As mentioned previously it is looking like it will be a similar size (from a script perspective) as Episode 7, but with more renders and in my opinion (you can judge for yourselves when it's out) an improved render quality also.

I'm approx. 70% complete on the script.

I'll continue to progress this week and the weekend. This weekend is a public holiday weekend (no work on Monday) and I've cancelled ALL other plans, so I expect to make a LOT of progress and expect to get the script closer to 90% by the end of the week.

All 3 members of the team are currently working on the artwork, so should have that up to around 90-95% by the end of the week also.

At the moment, my guesstimate is for an Episode 8 release of somewhere in the first week of November (approx. 10 -14 days), but I'll keep you posted over the weekend.

Let me know if any comments or questions...

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Leave poor Zarah alone. I am sure all the critics here; are former Mr Universe contestants who are currently working as face models. Sometimes boys you trade looks for a more loose sexual attitude. That is the niche of a Zarah, and thank the universe for them. Several nights in college were soothed by a Zarah.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Leave poor Zarah alone. I am sure all the critics here; are former Mr Universe contestants who are currently working as face models. Sometimes boys you trade looks for a more loose sexual attitude. That is the niche of a Zarah, and thank the universe for them. Several nights in college were soothed by a Zarah.
I hate to break it to you, but I don't think 'ugly chicks' is the fetish Cheeky was aiming for with this game.

I mean, he's clearly struck a chord, given all the pushback there's been against any visual improvement to the characters.

Maybe somebody should make an "ugly" mod that adds imperfections and flaws to keep that group happy.

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
Maybe people just don't like change. I am less attached to the current looks than some people, because I don't think graphics have been a strong point for this game. They've been alright and getting better but have been the weakest aspect for me compared to dialogue and characters. I think the graphic updates are a big improvement, really glad this game is getting the boost it deserves, and hope it brings in more people.

Zarah's face was kind of hit with an ugly stick, but she's an instigator, co-conspirator, and her body is good. It would be fine with me to make her face more attractive so she's not as divisive for people, but she's always welcome in my playthroughs.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Maybe people just don't like change. I am less attached to the current looks than some people, because I don't think graphics have been a strong point for this game. They've been alright and getting better but have been the weakest aspect for me compared to dialogue and characters. I think the graphic updates are a big improvement, really glad this game is getting the boost it deserves, and hope it brings in more people.

Zarah's face was kind of hit with an ugly stick, but she's an instigator, co-conspirator, and her body is good. It would be fine with me to make her face more attractive so she's not as divisive for people, but she's always welcome in my playthroughs.
True. However sometimes you put a cross around her neck , a flag over the bed and do it for God and Country!:p

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
True. However sometimes you put a cross around her neck , a flag over the bed and do it for God and Country!:p
Unfortunately, I'm non-religious and not patriotic enough, apparently. Mrs potato-head is way over my limit by both the face and the body, even a paper bag won't help there. XD I'm glad she's avoidable.

Reactions: SirLoins

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
One sentence about the episode...
the cock leads astray
I wanted to have a good trusting relationship with Monica but you keep making it so difficult for me!I accepted the advances of Katie(im weak) and i was about to give in to Debbie until she mentioned "corrupting" Lily,straight to bi/gay is something of a red flag for me so im glad it was easier to say no to her,hopefully its not something forced into the plot cause Lily got way more interesting in this update with her facade ;)
Im looking forward to the party,hype mode on!:eazyHype:

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
One sentence about the episode...
the cock leads astray
I wanted to have a good trusting relationship with Monica but you keep making it so difficult for me!I accepted the advances of Katie(im weak) and i was about to give in to Debbie until she mentioned "corrupting" Lily,straight to bi/gay is something of a red flag for me so im glad it was easier to say no to her,hopefully its not something forced into the plot cause Lily got way more interesting in this update with her facade ;)
Im looking forward to the party,hype mode on!:eazyHype:
One of the nice things about this game are the choices. You are not mandated to screw anyone.

Reactions: CheekyGimp
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes