May 20, 2017
Please don't touch Monica!!Please don't touch Monica!!Please don't touch Monica!!Please don't touch Monica!!Please don't touch Monica!!Please don't touch Monica!!Please don't touch Monica!!Please don't touch Monica!!Please don't touch Monica!!Please don't touch Monica!!Please don't touch Monica!!Please don't touch Monica!!Please don't touch Monica!!Please don't touch Monica!!Please don't touch Monica!!Please don't touch Monica!!Please don't touch Monica!!Please don't touch Monica!!Please don't touch Monica!!Please don't touch Monica!!Please don't touch Monica!!

@CheekyGimp You do the honors for her like old times.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Please don't touch Monica!!Please don't touch Monica!!Please don't touch Monica!!Please don't touch Monica!!Please don't touch Monica!!Please don't touch Monica!!Please don't touch Monica!!Please don't touch Monica!!Please don't touch Monica!!Please don't touch Monica!!Please don't touch Monica!!Please don't touch Monica!!Please don't touch Monica!!Please don't touch Monica!!Please don't touch Monica!!Please don't touch Monica!!Please don't touch Monica!!Please don't touch Monica!!Please don't touch Monica!!Please don't touch Monica!!Please don't touch Monica!!
Sorry mate, but I've already touched her a bunch of times in my playthroughs...

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Dead certain your wrong. That chick has half Jenna's rack. Probably the one we're supposed to embarrass at the party.
As for that preview pic of Katie, her boobs seem to be growing. DON'T DO IT! That's not her identity.
The update Katie definitely does not have bigger boobs!

I think it's Katie ready for the party.
Nope!

Reactions: kamael1988

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It's Monica. Sorry, Lucifer, but she has been SERIOUSLY touched!

Reactions: CheekyGimp

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Also adding a better picture for comparison.

And I got to say that new Katie looks more alive than the old.

Got to agree with @Penfold Mole tho, the scar was a nice touch.

#Bringbackthescar
Folks, The "New" Katie in this photo is not the final version. Although I really liked her look in this (and IMO aesthetically looks better than original), I felt she was a little too different from the original. The final version of "Updated" Katie is the one in posts 2515 and 2605!
Some people are getting crazy. I've had someone send me a DM giving out about 24 differences between two Katies, but both of the renders he used for comparison were the old Katie (from different episodes). They were the exact same model!!! x'Dx'D So don't get too carried away. Lighting / Posing make a difference (just like real life). The main differences with updated Katie is her eyes, her eyebrows (yes, the scar is currently gone - not sure if I can redeem it). The story here is that she plucked her eyebrows (and filled in scar with liner) for the party!
Everything else on her face is the exact same model!
Her body is different (boob shape / nipples changed), shouldn't be a noticeable difference in boob size, just shape.
And skin tone has changed (My girlfriend changes her skin tone from a bottle every second day, so this change is plausible) and more HD details added to her skin.
So I have no problems if people do /do not like the changes (beauty is in the eye of the beholder), but make sure you're using the right model/photos and try not to imagine stuff that isn't there.:eek:penedeyewink:

@CheekyGimp You do the honors for her like old times.
I won't. No guarantees that she won't change her hairstyle or might be a scene with different make-up (no current plans but won't rule it out), but I will not be making changes to her physical looks!

Might be that Bitch whom Katie wants revenge against.
Nope!

So if the new toned up game looks different and I download a Crunched version of it, will it look like the old game?
No changes to the previous game. Just some touch-ups in the upcoming episode. New episodes will still be compatible with previous game /saves (as always)

Yes, I didn't notice any difference in her boob size. But would you rough her up for us a bit and give her back that eyebrow-splitting little scar? :winkytongue:
I'll write you a scene where you can "rough her up" yourself! :p

Folks, The "New" Katie in this photo is not the final version. Although I really liked her look in this (and IMO aesthetically looks better than original), I felt she was a little too different from the original. The final version of "Updated" Katie is the one in posts 2515 and 2605!
Some people are getting crazy. I've had someone send me a DM giving out about 24 differences between two Katies, but both of the renders he used for comparison were the old Katie (from different episodes). They were the exact same model!!! x'Dx'D So don't get too carried away. Lighting / Posing make a difference (just like real life). The main differences with updated Katie is her eyes, her eyebrows (yes, the scar is currently gone - not sure if I can redeem it). The story here is that she plucked her eyebrows (and filled in scar with liner) for the party!
Everything else on her face is the exact same model!
Her body is different (boob shape / nipples changed), shouldn't be a noticeable difference in boob size, just shape.
And skin tone has changed (My girlfriend changes her skin tone from a bottle every second day, so this change is plausible) and more HD details added to her skin.
So I have no problems if people do /do not like the changes (beauty is in the eye of the beholder), but make sure you're using the right model/photos and try not to imagine stuff that isn't there.:eek:penedeyewink:
And she's wearing make-up for the party!

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
That's the Girl who kick out MC from his father house (Don't remember her name) Bella sister.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I'll write you a scene where you can "rough her up" yourself! :p
No, I'm not into roughing up girls. :frown: No-no! Slap on the butt is the maximum "violence" against females I can manage to commit. I'm just a big cuddle bear! :D
But I can leave it to someone else to do, when needed. :winkytongue:

Reactions: CheekyGimp
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes