Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Here's an exclusive F95 ZONE preview. Enjoy.
I don't know, Conviction07. Her skintone is a tad bit too white and her hairstyle is just too bimboish. But at least her boobs are right. God, how i hate unrealistic boobs (everything above 'A' is just an abomination you see) but hers are just petite enough, just perfect. So sexy, my waifu. Look at those hips, so seductively perfect rectangle, wanna spank her with my ruler right away in minfecraft.

Overall, please don't ever upgrade this look, that would just ruin the immersion! I mean any more details would just force me to imagine she could pass as a human being. That would be terrible.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Almost certainly I'm wrong, but if this is Jenna I might even pass out in front of my pc... :kissingheart:
Dead certain your wrong. That chick has half Jenna's rack. Probably the one we're supposed to embarrass at the party.
As for that preview pic of Katie, her boobs seem to be growing. DON'T DO IT! That's not her identity.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Dead certain your wrong. That chick has half Jenna's rack. Probably the one we're supposed to embarrass at the party.
Never heard of "minimizer" bras? In any case, I know, mine was no more than a vain hope.

And if she really is the one that you say... well... how can "Cheeky's Crew" expect someone to remain loyal to Katie??? :rolleyes:

Reactions: CheekyGimp
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes