dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Hey guys, just thought I’d give you all a little sneak peek of the strides we’re trying to make in the visual department. The first image is an early draft that Cheeky made before me and Aeilion joined the team. The second is the what we came up with after completely remaking the characters and scene. Hope you like it ☺
This is a desecration of Cheeky's sacred work. You're ruining the game. It's not even the same people anymore. The flaws are part of it's charm. I like the old, ugly version so much better. It's all about zombies dating and having a happy unlife, not yuppies hosting a party for their friends.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
I hope you're just being facetious... :oops:
Of course I'm joking. Who the hell would want to see a couple of love-struck zombies suddenly appear in the middle of the game? That romance is going nowhere. Can't kiss or you'll end up with bits of your partners lips and tongue. Sex is right out. Girl would just split like a rotten watermelon right before the guy's junk came off and got stuck inside.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Hey guys, just thought I’d give you all a little sneak peek of the strides we’re trying to make in the visual department. The first image is an early draft that Cheeky made before me and Aeilion joined the team. The second is the what we came up with after completely remaking the characters and scene. Hope you like it ☺

View attachment 162946
View attachment 162947
It seems that Jenna wasn't the only one who needed to get out a little more... :)

Jun 3, 2018

View attachment 162946
View attachment 162947
Wow, look astonishing:heartcoveredeyes:,,,
I wondered , what will become of mommica if you guys take your touch like this later on.:happyblush:happyblush:happyblush,,,

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Thank you for the option to pick no interest in Monica in the last update. For some reason she was putting me off. Great game btw, can't wait for more!

EDIT: I really thought I was gonna get to the party this time! LOL

Ohh well, there's always next time.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
MidWeek update
Hey Folks,

Just a quick update. Earlier in the month, I mentioned that I wasn't sure if the next episode would be a FULL length episode, or a smaller-sized extension of episode 7 (similar to the Episode6X release back in August).

The good news is that the next release will be a FULL episode. At the moment, I have approx. 50% of the script complete. And between myself and the new artists (Conviction07 and Aeilion) we have a LOT of renders complete, but there are still a large number of renders to go.

I expect the script length to be similar in size to Episode 7, but at the moment, it's looking like there will be more images than any other previous episode. And due to the additions to the team, there will be (IMO) a significant increase in artwork quality.

It's still hard to get a feel for exactly where we are from a progress report perspective, because we have three people now working in parallel. We are in constant contact, but as it's our first month working as a team, we are still working out how best to co-ordinate work and avoid duplication. So far, it's working really well (zero arguments), but please bear with us while we continue to form our new team.

As always, the goal is to release an episode before the end of the month, but at the moment, it's too early (with work spread across 3 Devs) to confirm how achievable this is.

We'll keep you posted....
E8S1_7a.jpg

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
MidWeek update
Hey Folks,

Just a quick update. Earlier in the month, I mentioned that I wasn't sure if the next episode would be a FULL length episode, or a smaller-sized extension of episode 7 (similar to the Episode6X release back in August).

The good news is that the next release will be a FULL episode. At the moment, I have approx. 50% of the script complete. And between myself and the new artists (Conviction07 and Aeilion) we have a LOT of renders complete, but there are still a large number of renders to go.

I expect the script length to be similar in size to Episode 7, but at the moment, it's looking like there will be more images than any other previous episode. And due to the additions to the team, there will be (IMO) a significant increase in artwork quality.

It's still hard to get a feel for exactly where we are from a progress report perspective, because we have three people now working in parallel. We are in constant contact, but as it's our first month working as a team, we are still working out how best to co-ordinate work and avoid duplication. So far, it's working really well (zero arguments), but please bear with us while we continue to form our new team.

As always, the goal is to release an episode before the end of the month, but at the moment, it's too early (with work spread across 3 Devs) to confirm how achievable this is.

We'll keep you posted....
View attachment 163970
GREAT !!!!! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Awesome, I was hoping for a full length episode for the party, I've been looking forward to this since it was first mentioned. It sounded like it was going to be a lot of fun. @CheekyGimp Just take your time and don't try to rush, if we have to wait a little longer for the update I'm sure most people will understand. Finding a system that works with a new team can take some time. All good things come to those that wait, or so I'm told.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm sure most people will understand.
Don't listen to this guy, there will be no understanding, only pain.

Take you time but hurry up.

Only joking, i'm really patient ................... That pause was me glaring at my monitor in a really scary way enough to strike fear in anyone, take my word for it.

Please, thankyou.

Edited because it seems I can't spell fear.

GUcciBoy

Feb 21, 2018
Wait what party ? i don't read anything about it ?
I know that the next episode would be a boom with monica ? wans't like that?

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes