Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Nope. MC has to go and embarrass the yutz who has been hassling Katie. Erotic misadventures are sure to ensue during and after that party!

ThomsenTJ

Sep 21, 2018
MidWeek update
Hey Folks,

Just a quick update. Earlier in the month, I mentioned that I wasn't sure if the next episode would be a FULL length episode, or a smaller-sized extension of episode 7 (similar to the Episode6X release back in August).

The good news is that the next release will be a FULL episode. At the moment, I have approx. 50% of the script complete. And between myself and the new artists (Conviction07 and Aeilion) we have a LOT of renders complete, but there are still a large number of renders to go.

I expect the script length to be similar in size to Episode 7, but at the moment, it's looking like there will be more images than any other previous episode. And due to the additions to the team, there will be (IMO) a significant increase in artwork quality.

It's still hard to get a feel for exactly where we are from a progress report perspective, because we have three people now working in parallel. We are in constant contact, but as it's our first month working as a team, we are still working out how best to co-ordinate work and avoid duplication. So far, it's working really well (zero arguments), but please bear with us while we continue to form our new team.

As always, the goal is to release an episode before the end of the month, but at the moment, it's too early (with work spread across 3 Devs) to confirm how achievable this is.

We'll keep you posted....
View attachment 163970
Great News

Reactions: CheekyGimp

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I have a very important question. Does ignoring Zarah negatively impact your chances with the 3 main girls?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have a very important question. Does ignoring Zarah negatively impact your chances with the 3 main girls?
Ignoring her, no, being a dick to her probably will in the future.

You don't need to fuck her but don't be a dick about it. She is Monica's best friend and will probably screw things up for you in the future if you piss her off.

May 20, 2017
MidWeek update
Hey Folks,

Just a quick update. Earlier in the month, I mentioned that I wasn't sure if the next episode would be a FULL length episode, or a smaller-sized extension of episode 7 (similar to the Episode6X release back in August).

The good news is that the next release will be a FULL episode. At the moment, I have approx. 50% of the script complete. And between myself and the new artists (Conviction07 and Aeilion) we have a LOT of renders complete, but there are still a large number of renders to go.

I expect the script length to be similar in size to Episode 7, but at the moment, it's looking like there will be more images than any other previous episode. And due to the additions to the team, there will be (IMO) a significant increase in artwork quality.

It's still hard to get a feel for exactly where we are from a progress report perspective, because we have three people now working in parallel. We are in constant contact, but as it's our first month working as a team, we are still working out how best to co-ordinate work and avoid duplication. So far, it's working really well (zero arguments), but please bear with us while we continue to form our new team.

As always, the goal is to release an episode before the end of the month, but at the moment, it's too early (with work spread across 3 Devs) to confirm how achievable this is.

We'll keep you posted....
View attachment 163970
I hope they don't improve the quality of the renders too much, as in, this image of Katie should be the maximum amount of change they are going to make to the renders. Don't look at this in a wrong way, I am just worried about the originality of the game, the models in the game so far, till episode 7 have been great. I just fear that adding too much quality will just ruin the look and feel of the models and the game in general. I really hope I am wrong, but I will pray that the image quality of Katie, in the quoted post, is the top barrier for the quality changes and nothing goes above that. Have been looking at that Image again and again and I feel she is just one or two shades away from looking unreal or plastic-ish.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
I quite like the new renders. Good lighting really lifts the scene and makes it pop. Also pretty stoked that the mini-makeover is underway before any really heavy action has gone down with the main characters. Satan bless Cheeky and his render sweatshop.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
I hope they don't improve the quality of the renders too much, as in, this image of Katie should be the maximum amount of change they are going to make to the renders. Don't look at this in a wrong way, I am just worried about the originality of the game, the models in the game so far, till episode 7 have been great. I just fear that adding too much quality will just ruin the look and feel of the models and the game in general. I really hope I am wrong, but I will pray that the image quality of Katie, in the quoted post, is the top barrier for the quality changes and nothing goes above that. Have been looking at that Image again and again and I feel she is just one or two shades away from looking unreal or plastic-ish.

That's a rather long-winded way of saying simply 'Change is BAD!!'. "I am worried ...", "I just fear ..." are standard excuses for avoiding something new simply because it's unknown.

You are entitled to your opinion, of course, just as I am. Just suggesting it may be less about aesthetics than familiarity.

May 20, 2017
That's a rather long-winded way of saying simply 'Change is BAD!!'. "I am worried ...", "I just fear ..." are standard excuses for avoiding something new simply because it's unknown.

You are entitled to your opinion, of course, just as I am. Just suggesting it may be less about aesthetics than familiarity.
Not saying Change is bad man, Hell I believe change is the only constant. All I am saying is that the changes they make to game shouldn't be so much that the game starts looking entirely different. Think about it, we are through episode 7 of the game by now, and if the change at this point is a little bit of increased quality here and there, its completely fine. But anything more than that will do more harm than good. Plus I believe, the more increased quality of the renders, the bigger the game size. Gotta keep all those factors in mind.

Aeilion

Jun 14, 2017
Hello,

I wanted to give my point of view in relation to all this story of quality improvement and change with regard to the characters or other.
I've been working with Cheeky for a short time and from what I could see of him and understand from him, is that he works a lot on his game.

In addition he seeks to improve his game. This is not necessarily the prerogative of any developer. And it does not do that for 2 weeks by hiring artists but since the departure. We had a little talk together early, at the very beginning of his game. He was looking for constructive criticism to improve his game and he took it into account.

At the graphics level there has been an improvement over the patch, quite slow and may be less obvious than now but personally I see it.
And compared to someone like me who had the time to test, experiment etc ... Daz3d to achieve a certain image quality. (I'm far from being a pro or what, but I still have a few hours on it)
He did not have this time because he had to produce a game ... a certain number of images, text, code etc ...

And I think it's quite important to note that he made the choice, when he does not earn a lot, to recruit artists to improve his game. And also to withdraw some weight from his shoulders ... Because that after a while with so many hours of work it's complicated. Some choose to reduce the size of the patch or take breaks etc .. him no.
I could see developers win 2 , 3 times more money (or even more) and make no improvement to their game or even the opposite.

But to come back to the debate, Cheeky seeks to provide an improvement but is very attentive to the respect of his game, atmosphere, characters etc ...
Katie has been retouched several times, initially there were little things that went wrong etc ... but I could see Cheeky show particular attention to respect the character to keep what makes her who she is, respecting the story around this character etc .... A great preparation in view of the party (tanning, makeup etc ...)

So without trying to diminish your opinions and your preferences, I invite you to trust Cheeky and his new team of which I am a part. We try to do the best to offer you a quality game without distorting it.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
That sounds like you still might have gotten the better part of the deal. We can tell when Cheeky is trying to get you two to shill for him. We will not be fooled!

Now, go do some art for us. We'll tackle the tyrant.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I understand .... I don't have the right to look Cheeky at sideways. He is a real tiran that imposes his choices ... besides he forced me to write all this text but in exchange I will have the right to work on Debbie's pussy. :heartcoveredeyes:
x'D

Jun 3, 2018
New renders huh?.....?
Hold ma beer,,,,,,
Let's check!
Mmmmmmm.......:hushedface:
Wow!!! Astonishing!!!:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Give my beer back will ya,,,,:eek:penedeyewink:

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes