DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017
Could someone post the 'Weekend Update' from Patreon? Thanks...
From Discord last Thursday

Just a quick update on Episode 8. As mentioned previously it is looking like it will be a similar size (from a script perspective) as Episode 7, but with more renders and in my opinion (you can judge for yourselves when it's out) an improved render quality also. I'm approx. 70% complete on the script.
I'll continue to progress this week and the weekend. This weekend is a public holiday weekend (no work on Monday) and I've cancelled ALL other plans, so I expect to make a LOT of progress and expect to get the script closer to 90% by the end of the week.
All 3 members of the team are currently working on the artwork, so should have that up to around 90-95% by the end of the week also. At the moment, my guesstimate is for an Episode 8 release of somewhere in the first week of November (approx. 10 -14 days), but I'll keep you posted over the weekend.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Were you wondering what's up with the Cheeky one? Curious as to why all those funny posts from the new collaborators had disappeared? Hmm, maybe they were working?

P.S. - Don't forget to vote on or before Tuesday!

Dev update
Hey Folks,
Things are going well. The script is pretty much complete. Renders are almost complete (all scenes except two are done, and those two just need a few final renders.)

Then a second pass of a few final touch-ups.

After that, the finalized renders get plugged into the script (about 60% of that plugging has already bee done), then it's spell-check, typo correction, firm up the coding (so all the ifs/else/loops, etc. are in the right place and all options make sense) and double check that the right variables /attribute changes are happening at the right time.

Should have a release out on/before the 7th November!

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes