John Winkel

May 19, 2018
For me personally it's a sad day when there's no Monica :test2: but a great update nonetheless!
I, too, miss the chance to mount Monica. But Natasha's 'party' was very interesting. I had to backtrack (non-PROGRAM related) several times because I'm not a natural asshole...Katie got on my case AT LEAST 3 TIMES! It was kinda' fun! I seriously enjoy this game and look forward to the next chapter. As an 65 y.o. single (divorced 30+ years) Navy veteran, I IMPLORE you to HEAVILY include Monica in chapter 9! (She makes my eyeballs hard!) Thoroughly enjoyed this update!

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Well this game is quickly becoming one of my favorites. I like the story so far. Don't know where it's going to go from here. I can't think of much bad to say about this game. I think I saw some text attributed to the wrong character and that may be it. I am far to lazy to go back and check for sure. If I hadn't gotten max points with all the girls then I would have when a walkthrough shows up.

Only thing I'm worried about is me being a manwhore. I love trying for harems but on the flipside I really like Katie (personality and looks) so I kinda feel bad about the other girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway...great so far and hope every update is as good as this one.
I've always liked Katie, and the play with her. But if the harem isn't an option, it would be Jenna all the way for me. The MC has awakened her. She, through the MC, is gaining confidence and realizing her beauty. That is a prize.

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Honestly the only one I'm not attracted to in some way is the Mom's business partner. Zarah? I think that's her name.
I agree with you there. I don't know if its the model or her personality.

Or maybe that there is zero challenge with her, it's open no matter how (pretty much) you treat her. Whereas with Katie & Jenna (Edit: And Monica too), we have to put in the work. So the reward is sweeter.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018

Or maybe that there is zero challenge with her, it's open no matter how (pretty much) you treat her. Whereas with Katie & Jenna (Edit: And Monica too), we have to put in the work. So the reward is sweeter.
I think it's both, I don't like her model (especially) and her personality is just not appealing to me.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Finished the latest EP and just freaking awesome. Only thing that worries me now is how do you top this? lol
Update was that good? Well, that shouldn't be surprising, I've enjoyed every update so far :p

For me personally it's a sad day when there's no Monica :test2: but a great update nonetheless!
Yeah, Monica is my favorite, but honestly, I rather like all the chicks in this story so far, except Monica's friend, she's just...well...just not to my liking, lets put it that way, haha. But Monica, Katie, her sister, Katie's two friends, oh yeah, lots of fun times ahead indeed ;P

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I think it's both, I don't like her model (especially) and her personality is just not appealing to me.
Yeah, it wasn't even that she was the eager cougar, that made her unappealing. I don't think she was well written. There have been tertiary "eager cougars" in other stories that were very appealing and well written; Heather in Timestamps and Jenna in Dreams of Desire, to name a few.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

Think it's a combination of all those things; the model is unattractive, the personality is very weird, and she indeed does not pose any challenge, she's basically available to you from ground zero, haha. I prefer a challenge, a girl that you really have to court before she'll get down with you, I'm not particularly interested in sluts, sluts are easy. Half the joy and pleasure is in the hunt itself :p

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Yeah, it wasn't even that she was the eager cougar, that made her unappealing. I don't think she was well written. There have been tertiary "eager cougars" in other stories that were very appealing and well written; Heather in Timestamps and Jenna in Dreams of Desire.
Heather is my favorite side Milf of any game I think. As for Zarah...it's looks and personality for me.

Reactions: PixelRepublic

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
Think it's a combination of all those things; the model is unattractive, the personality is very weird, and she indeed does not pose any challenge, she's basically available to you from ground zero, haha. I prefer a challenge, a girl that you really have to court before she'll get down with you, I'm not particularly interested in sluts, sluts are easy. Half the joy and pleasure is in the hunt itself :p
I actually DO like Zarah, granted shes not my favorite, thats Monica) but i wouldn't say no to Zarah. She may be oversexed and not as comely as the others but shes got a very big booty and i'm into that :p

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
That is the basis of why I love Jenna (WTHI version) so much. Because she isn't that sexually awakened or experiences as Katie. She's totally unaware of her beauty, because of her intellect and the isolation that is has breed.

Those eyes, they're what do it for me.

Taking the sexual element totally out of the mix. I would still see it as a worthy challenge to show her a new world.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
I actually DO like Zarah, granted shes not my favorite, thats Monica) but i wouldn't say no to Zarah. She may be oversexed and not as comely as the others but shes got a very big booty and i'm into that :p
Monica is my second least liked character lol. I just never liked their models. Luckily there are enough for everyone to like someone!

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
That is the basis of why I love Jenna (WTHI version) so much. Because she isn't that sexually awakened or experiences as Katie. She's totally unaware of her beauty, because of her intellect and the isolation that is has breed.

Taking the sexual element totally out of the mix. I would still see it as a worthy challenge to show her a new world.
I don't think Katie is as sexually aware nor aware of her own beauty as much as she lets believe, otherwise she wouldn't be so concerned about it all the time, she trains a lot all the time, and is constantly acting like she's all that (think she's trying to convince herself more than anyone else about it), and when MC jokingly makes fun of her looks, the look on her face is like "shit, he's right!", which is a shame really. :p

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
You know this is much more than a piracy site right? It's called f95zone community for a reason. People on sites like reddit praise this site and call it much more than a piracy site. Sure, at the end of the day we rip off games from devs, but its also much more. We give devs the recognition and feedback so they can improve their games. Members get inspired to become developers. Members help up and coming devs , be it in coding or just general development. So when a totally friendly, lovable dev asks for a simple request, it's the least we could do. @CheekyGimp know that most of your fans would gladly wait a week if you think that benefits your game.
While I understand your point, you have to understand two main things. First one is that being a pirate site, that means the people here are going to pirate. Pirating is not just limited to releasing the game, it's basically doing unauthorized things. So on the basic concept itself, it really isn't something that you can expect people to follow dev's request no matter how likeable Cheeky is. Unfortunately, that's the way it is and it's not something that will ever change. Secondly, there is never going to be a way to ensure everyone to be on the same page. You can have 420 nice patrons, but it takes only 1 patron to release the game. Do not make that 1 person be the representative of the other 420 people.

I can understand Cheeky's frustration, but it honestly is also the best way to hype the game even more.

Now onto the game itself,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall another awesome update, and I look forward to the next update, especially for Katie's after party, and Jenna's date.

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I don't think Katie is as sexually aware nor aware of her own beauty as much as she lets believe, otherwise she wouldn't be so concerned about it all the time, she trains a lot all the time, and is constantly acting like she's all that (think she's trying to convince herself more than anyone else about it), and when MC jokingly makes fun of her looks, the look on her face is like "shit, he's right!", which is a shame really. :p
I like your take on that. I never actually made fun of her looks, so didn't see that (even in a game, I couldn't take that step - I'm weak lol).

Yeah, she might be putting on a act, but she has had at least one boyfriend. And it's at least implied that she has more experience, but even if not, she is more socialable, adventurous, confident and outgoing than Jenna.

Jenna is still the bigger challenge, and still the bigger prize, at least for me.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I like your take on that. I never actually made fun of her looks, so didn't see that (even in a game, I couldn't take that step - I'm weak lol).

Yeah, she might be putting on a act, but she has had at least one boyfriend. And it's at least implied that she has more experience, but even if not, she is more socialable, adventurous, confident and outgoing than Jenna.

Jenna is still the bigger challenge, and still the bigger prize, at least for me.
I like Katie a lot, she's cool, but Jenna poses a challenge indeed and I like that, I especially had a bit of a wow moment when she took off her glasses the first time and wore less clothing, I was like "wow, damn! why have you been hiding all that under them glasses and clothes? mmmmm!" she really is a looker, but she definitely could use a tan, a real tan, currently the skin looks pale, ashy even, but other than that, wow :p

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I like Katie a lot, she's cool, but Jenna poses a challenge indeed and I like that, I especially had a bit of a wow moment when she took off her glasses the first time and wore less clothing, I was like "wow, damn! why have you been hiding all that under them glasses and clothes? mmmmm!" she really is a looker, but she definitely could use a tan, a real tan, currently the skin looks pale, ashy even, but other than that, wow :p
Yeah, she needs some vitamin D at the very least.

But if I were to choose someone to lay beside, it would still be Jenna. Katie would love you. But with Jenna, you would know that she loves you and only you, through and through. I wouldn't feel that confident with Katie.

Reactions: Eerie Entity
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes