Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
I must say I agree with this first part. Sadly, I didn't love it. Obviously a majority here are into some serious revenge shaming and humiliation. While Natasha and Roger may be huge assholes/narcissists, the MC and Katie just turned out to be...I don't even know. I really like this game overall but that whole exaggerated revenge thing, and the whole establishing physical dominance etc was such a turn-off.

Yes, I'm sure someone will call me a sissy boy for feeling this way, haha. That's ok.
For me the "full" revenge was a bit much as well, but just like with Angel (the model) in an earlier ep. you can stop way before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is something I like, you don't get forced to go way overboard.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I must say I agree with this first part. Sadly, I didn't love it. Obviously a majority here are into some serious revenge shaming and humiliation. While Natasha and Roger may be huge assholes/narcissists, the MC and Katie just turned out to be...I don't even know. I really like this game overall but that whole exaggerated revenge thing, and the whole establishing physical dominance etc was such a turn-off.

Yes, I'm sure someone will call me a sissy boy for feeling this way, haha. That's ok.
My only gripe is that we burned every bridge with Natasha, i kinda liked her and making her look like a petite version of Dragon from Depraved Awakening made it only harder for me xD

Reactions: Raven Hex

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018

I don't think you're a sissy boy. Just look at it this way, though: Natasha planned to completely humiliate Katie even after more or less stealing her boyfriend (twice) and then lying to her to portray her as a slut...

and Katie's boyfriend dumped her simply because she wouldn't have sex with him, then lied and portrayed her as a slut to everyone.

In a way, they both kind of deserved it. It was an eye for an eye, if you ask me.

The only part that I'd say was a little overkill was Sammy actually sucking off Katie's ex-boyfriend to make him look gay, LMFAO! But, that was sort of Sammy's personal revenge for being tortured/bullied, and also too hilarious for me to be mad at (the look on Sammy's face in the video was priceless).

As far as the moral argument goes-- I'm a firm believer in "don't stoop to the level of those you're against." I despise hypocrisy. But treating this as if it were a real life scenario: I am more sympathetic to their cause because they're young, and young people do wild, regrettable shit sometimes. It doesn't make them bad people necessarily.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
oh what was that incredibly awesome update that was so damn good you laugh what I've tears that is so fantastic and sammy has his revenge on a wise made great ...... I can only say that is one of the best updates of all time whereby in this game yes all updates are great so on with the fantastic game and I hope that soon again monica is here ^^

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Wow, this certainly was the best update to this game yet, I mean damn, I'll have to give this a solid 12/10!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is it just me, or did Katie, Debbie and Lily all look better than before? To me they looked so damn good and delicious I could eat them all day and all night long and not stop there either! :heartcoveredeyes:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Lily made it obvious she's not a ditz at the pool, she just wants an easy life with no one expecting too much of her.

She plays the fool so people leave her alone and they open up more around her because they don't think she understands what's going on.

Katie is my fave with regards to wanting to get together with (unless a Debbie/Lily ending is in the works) but Lily is one of my fave characters since the last update. If I could get a 3 girl harem with Katie, Lily and Deb then i'd be a happy little lass but i'd settle for helping Deb out and ending up with Katie.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Lily made it obvious she's not a ditz at the pool, she just wants an easy life with no one expecting too much of her.

She plays the fool so people leave her alone and they open up more around her because they don't think she understands what's going on.

Katie is my fave with regards to wanting to get together with (unless a Debbie/Lily ending is in the works) but Lily is one of my fave characters since the last update. If I could get a 3 girl harem with Katie, Lily and Deb then i'd be a happy little lass but i'd settle for helping Deb out and ending up with Katie.
I really fancy the panties of all them three girls, and I can't really say which one I absolutely like the best, they all have their appealing qualities actually. Yeah, Lily isn't the dimwit she makes herself out to be, although she's not THAT smart either, but not stupid either. I really find her personality very endearing, and it helps that she's an absolute knockout, haha. I hope there will be a route where you can have Lily, or Debbie, both of them or Lily, Debbie AND Katie, I don't think it would be hard to implement, and it wouldn't require that much extra writing and rendering either I think :)

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Can someone tell me whats in the update? Is there a changelog foe the latest update? :( please
All I can say is that you'd be better off just playing it for yourself, nothing we say would do it proper justice, so really, just play it, you won't be disappointed, it's by far the best episode yet :p

Reactions: Koulo077
D

Deleted member 780468

All I can say is that you'd be better off just playing it for yourself, nothing we say would do it proper justice, so really, just play it, you won't be disappointed, it's by far the best episode yet :p
episode 8 walkthrough please

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes