Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeah, she needs some vitamin D at the very least.

But if I were to choose someone to lay beside, it would still be Jenna. Katie would love you. But with Jenna, you would know that she loves you and only you, through and through. I wouldn't feel that confident with Katie.
I know what you mean, and I agree :p But here's what I think; I think Katie is a lot more into you than she lets on, she's just been so guarded AND competitive at the same time, she says and does things to make herself seem confident and like she doesn't need anybody but could have anyone, but in truth all the compliments she receives from you really affects on her, because for one, she's not as confident as she lets you believe and two, they're coming from you :p
Remember, she and MC always were pretty damn close even as kids, Katie shows affection, in her own way, she can't let herself be too obvious about it of course because of her own insecurities, she can't let herself be vulnerable, and I think we've already started to crack down that wall of hers :p

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I know what you mean, and I agree :p But here's what I think; I think Katie is a lot more into you than she lets on, she's just been so guarded AND competitive at the same time, she says and does things to make herself seem confident and like she doesn't need anybody but could have anyone, but in truth all the compliments she receives from you really affects on her, because for one, she's not as confident as she lets you believe and two, they're coming from you :p
Remember, she and MC always were pretty damn close even as kids, Katie shows affection, in her own way, she can't let herself be too obvious about it of course because of her own insecurities, she can't let herself be vulnerable, and I think we've already started to crack down that wall of hers :p
You've successfully made me like Katie more. Haha.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Yeah, she needs some vitamin D at the very least.

But if I were to choose someone to lay beside, it would still be Jenna. Katie would love you. But with Jenna, you would know that she loves you and only you, through and through. I wouldn't feel that confident with Katie.
Well I'm not so sure about that. You might would have to worry more about Jenna leaving you because she has been in a shell. Once you open her eyes she is gonna see all she has been missing out on. Jenna and Katie both are still virgins.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
You've successfully made me like Katie more. Haha.
Haha, that's good :p
Yeah, she might act like nothing affects her, acting all confident and like she doesn't need anyone, but at the end of the day, I think she's ride or die when it comes to you :p

Well I'm not so sure about that. You might would have to worry more about Jenna leaving you because she has been in a shell. Once you open her eyes she is gonna see all she has been missing out on. Jenna and Katie both are still virgins.
That's kind of the one thing that indeed has me worried a little bit. Until now she's indeed been closed up in that shell of hers, and now all of a sudden she's gaining attention and praises from a "hot guy who could get super models as girlfriends", that could severely boost her confidence, too much too soon and it might become her high and forgets to be careful, lots of dudes would praise the panties off of her, literally, just to get to bang her and then dump her, it's dangerous.
But I don't think there's gonna be any NTR (unless it's Netori) in the story, so I'm not too worried :p

Reactions: PixelRepublic

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
That's kind of the one thing that indeed has me worried a little bit. Until now she's indeed been closed up in that shell of hers, and now all of a sudden she's gaining attention and praises from a "hot guy who could get super models as girlfriends", that could severely boost her confidence, too much too soon and it might become her high and forgets to be careful, lots of dudes would praise the panties off of her, literally, just to get to bang her and then dump her, it's dangerous.
But I don't think there's gonna be any NTR (unless it's Netori) in the story, so I'm not too worried :p
Yes I was just speaking from real life experience on that topic and I don't think it will be in the game. The MC and Katie relationship will always be my favorite.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seriously one of the most entertaining episodes ever to an already amazing and entertaining game. Whoever is developing this, you are fucking doing shit right, bro! I give this episode a 5.0 out of 5.0. You fucking KILLED IT!

Pang

Oct 30, 2017
Wow, are you serious? That whole plan with humiliating Katie's ex and Natasha was really cruel and fucked up. Like, completely off the rails, diabolical sociopath shit. Not necessary at all.
I must say I agree with this first part. Sadly, I didn't love it. Obviously a majority here are into some serious revenge shaming and humiliation. While Natasha and Roger may be huge assholes/narcissists, the MC and Katie just turned out to be...I don't even know. I really like this game overall but that whole exaggerated revenge thing, and the whole establishing physical dominance etc was such a turn-off.

Yes, I'm sure someone will call me a sissy boy for feeling this way, haha. That's ok.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
I must say I agree with this first part. Sadly, I didn't love it. Obviously a majority here are into some serious revenge shaming and humiliation. While Natasha and Roger may be huge assholes/narcissists, the MC and Katie just turned out to be...I don't even know. I really like this game overall but that whole exaggerated revenge thing, and the whole establishing physical dominance etc was such a turn-off.
Would I participate in a childish revenge scheme in real life? No.

I can enjoy it as ficticious comedy along the lines of Revenge of the Nerds, Van Wilder or Trading Places.

I have had some of these games bring out a real visceral reaction to something I know is totally inconsequential. So I can understand that you didn't enjoy it. Hopefully you can get passed the part that bothers you and enjoy the rest of the game that will follow.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes