Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Apparently I keep downloading the Alpha game file even though it has b for beta on it and I can't finish the Monica massage scene and the Katie park scene does anyone got a download link that will allow me to finish these scenes

UNBELIEVABLE !!!

Reactions: CheekyGimp

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So I'm guessing because it's an Alpha, the Katie park scene plays even if you aren't on a romantic path with her? Because I played 2 of my saves, one with her and one without her and the scene is unchanged in it's current form. She acts like you're together regardless.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Why wouldn't you be with her -_- J/K that is funny, and Bonhomie i really know what you mean lol Whenever i get a new version and have an issue i go to first page where it was released then read a few posts as it most likely will of been answered by the time i notice a new dload hehe

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
where are the save files located .. i tried to replace it from saves folder but it doesnt work .. please help
Go to your "game" directory of old version and copy the "saves" folder to the new "game" directory and select to overwrite. Should work what issue are you having?

Everyone: I have finished my episode 8-10 walkthrough mod addon for lain's mod and have the fix so his mod works with ep 11 without image missing issues, but prob will wait to post that until full vers of 11 is up. Though lain might have his mod updated by then :D

Burrell

Nov 8, 2017
Apparently I keep downloading the Alpha game file even though it has b for beta on it and I can't finish the Monica massage scene and the Katie park scene does anyone got a download link that will allow me to finish these scenes
IT IS AN ALPHA VERSION FOR GODS SAKE, THE MONICA AND KATIE SCENES WERE NOT FINISHED ON TIME. PLEASE READ OP !!

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Hi , i want to try this game...if i download from the op i have all 11 episodes or only the last?

Himerios

Sep 27, 2018
where are the save files located .. i tried to replace it from saves folder but it doesnt work .. please help
There are two save locations, one is the local save. You can find it in your game folder under game/saves. And the 2nd one is the backup, if you start playing a newer version of the game, so you can continue where you have left. You can access it with %appdata%, search for renpy and your wished game. In this case it is probably: "WhereTheHeartIs-1519902503"

Himerios

Sep 27, 2018
Hi , i want to try this game...if i download from the op i have all 11 episodes or only the last?
You will get all 11 episodes. But i would recommend you to be a bit patient and wait for the full version. Because in the "Episode 11 Alpha" you are missing 2 sex scenes. The developer has probably published today the full version for his patreons. So it should be uploaded in the next few days here on this forum.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
You will get all 11 episodes. But i would recommend you to be a bit patient and wait for the full version. Because in the "Episode 11 Alpha" you are missing 2 sex scenes. The developer has probably published today the full version for his patreons. So it should be uploaded in the next few days here on this forum.
I have to try the other 10 episodes first XD

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
hey kids..this is a test version..for testers..that was leaked here..this is NOT the update..it is very unfinished..its missing scenes content and some of the graphics look waxy not matching the previous 10 chapters..soooo..thats just a FYI so ya know complaining about this is silly..this is not spossed to be for public use..lol

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I don't want to say "I told you so" ;) but I did suggest a few pages back that Cheeky should not have allowed a sub-standard version out.
His reputation can survive any damage, but the last few pages of problem after problem demeans the positive vibes through the thread.
If he had just said: "Sorry guys, will be a few days late this time round" then his supporters would have said "Fine".

Also from the sound of it, the guy is in danger of a burn-out, working on this into the early hours AND running a full-time job. A few other threads have seen developers getting sick - nothing is worth making yourself ill!

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I don't want to say "I told you so" ;) but I did suggest a few pages back that Cheeky should not have allowed a sub-standard version out.
His reputation can survive any damage, but the last few pages of problem after problem demeans the positive vibes through the thread.
If he had just said: "Sorry guys, will be a few days late this time round" then his supporters would have said "Fine".

Also from the sound of it, the guy is in danger of a burn-out, working on this into the early hours AND running a full-time job. A few other threads have seen developers getting sick - nothing is worth making yourself ill!
This isn't a sub-standard version, it's a beta version that someone shared.
Cheeky even said, this isn't the proper version and not meant to be shared!

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
This isn't a sub-standard version, it's a beta version that someone shared.
Cheeky even said, this isn't the proper version and not meant to be shared!
Have we had a beta version shared before?
Not as I recall.

It was suggested that Cheeky was trying to fulfil delivery in March, and in posts he made last weekend, I think he was saying that if he did release something, it would not be tested or as 'polished' as he would like.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
What's with the gigantic plothole with the asshole father and his will? Why would he ask you to sever ties with people you haven't spoken to in years? And how will he know if you talked to them or not if he dead? lol
Also Katie smart ass desperately needs a dick up her ass. :sneaky:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
What's with the gigantic plothole with the asshole father and his will? Why would he ask you to sever ties with people you haven't spoken to in years? And how will he know if you talked to them or not if he dead? lol
Also Katie smart ass desperately needs a dick up her ass. :sneaky:
I don't see this as a plot hole; I think it'll be fleshed out in future updates.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PS I agree on the dicking of Katie's ass!

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
The MC is being watched and when he doesn't cut ties, the lawyer will be informed.
That doesn't bother me at all. I chose the ladies over the money anyway. The MC is still going to be rich even if he doesn't get the rest of the inheritance. He get to keep the car, the beach house, and the $100k regardless. I've never seen a beach house anywhere that was worth less than a couple million. So the MC could sell it and still live comfortably for the rest of his life if he isn't stupid with his money.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes