CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
7zip is not "probably malware". It's open source, which means if you really want to check, you can download the source code and build it yourself.
Thanks I got it, and got the game to extract....but I still wonder why it doesn't work like all the other games. lol

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Thanks I got it, and got the game to extract....but I still wonder why it doesn't work like all the other games. lol
It depends on what was used to compress it, and what version. If it's compressed with an older WinRAR, lots of things will open it. If it's compressed with the latest, maybe only the latest WinRAR or 7zip can open it. Small changes to the compression make it so older versions might not extract correctly.

Reactions: CharleyT

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
From Patreon for those wondering where EP11 Full is...
Everything is done. Just have one or two more final play-throughs to complete (to double check the flow and the final scores), but I literally cannot keep my eyes open, so I'm going to bed (currently 2am and I'm up for work in 3.5 hours).
I never give 100% commitments, but I can safely say that I will 100% get the final release out when I get home from work later this evening (around 10pm GMT).
And just to put some perspective on it, I just did a tally and this episode is coming in at around 3300 line of dialog/code, which makes it the second longest episode ever (just 300 lines shy of episode 10 which was an extended episode).
so, it might be a few days late, but hopefully, you'll agree that I'm not short-changing you on the length....

Talk tomorrow....

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I sure hope that my harem isn't taken away from me lol. Do not make me choose*slams
Seriously, you're angry at the idea to have to choose ? I already know my choice. MC already have a, probably good, house, a nice car and a decent amount of money. It's time for him to grow balls, so I'll go full "fuck". Fuck the girls, fuck the narcissistic manipulative bastard father, and fuck his money.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: kxjoh32

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
I wish I was strong enough to wait for 0.11 beta. I'm not. Without reading any recent pages, I'm going to comment on rumour that you would get to bang one of the main characters this update.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
oh boy i hope the full version will released soon , its hard to w8 when u see all this post about the beta version .

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Seriously, you're angry at the idea to have to choose ? I already know my choice. MC already have a, probably good, house, a nice car and a decent amount of money. It's time for him to grow balls, so I'll go full "fuck". Fuck the girls, fuck the narcissistic manipulative bastard father, and fuck his money.

Nah never really angry just tired of the games *not this one* that let you be the true horn dog you were meant to be then rip it from you and make you choose. Thats why you see my lil winky face at the end of that comment. Meaning, just joking/messin with ya.
This game rocks and is one of my favorites. Don't need to change a thing. In my spoiler i wrote that i would also choose the beach house and like you said, "fuck the narcissistic manipulative bastard father"*oh how Katie would have fun with that last part*. I just want my harem to come along.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Nah never really angry just tired of the games *not this one* that let you be the true horn dog you were meant to be then rip it from you and make you choose. Thats why you see my lil winky face at the end of that comment. Meaning, just joking/messin with ya.
This game rocks and is one of my favorites. Don't need to change a thing. In my spoiler i wrote that i would also choose the beach house and like you said, "fuck the narcissistic manipulative bastard father"*oh how Katie would have fun with that last part*. I just want my harem to come along.
We haven't had to choose so far between them and if he keeps it to rpy files like this we can edit the "choice" out if need be :D

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
We haven't had to choose so far between them and if he keeps it to rpy files like this we can edit the "choice" out if need be :D
Are you saying all those "break things with Katie/Jenna/etc" options are all lies?

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Right, the game doesn't actually force the issue. Most likely there'll be a harem ending. If not then at least I hope there'll be a three-way ending. The sisters seems viable.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes