Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I suppose I could try it, but when my Windows 10 works for every other file, why wouldn't it work for this one?
I had to redload workuploads dload and it extracted just fine for me... (I foolishly installed lains mod over ver 11 hehe (I always use 7-zip myself)

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Desktop with Windows 10. Downloaded Ep. 11b using MEGA; no problems downloading. Whatever free unzipper that I used worked, too. Fired up Ep. 11b, all the saves from Ep. 10 carried over.

No crashes, no missing files, everything worked fine.

As far as the story line goes, everything is slowly coming to a boil. Good job on the writing.

Sorry (and this isn't a spoiler, really), Zarah is still ugly as sin from the neck up. From the waist down, however, she's a beauty.

And if she were real I'd crawl into bed with Monica any day of the week.

The Chef

Sep 4, 2018
Ok lets assume that I have no clue about code, is there a fix so I can just down load it as a whole and not try to find a line to post a fix

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Sorry (and this isn't a spoiler, really), Zarah is still ugly as sin from the neck up. From the waist down, however, she's a beauty.
Personally i think she is far worse with new hairdo, I hate blonde hair on that complexion skin.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Ok lets assume that I have no clue about code, is there a fix so I can just down load it as a whole and not try to find a line to post a fix
You have it unzipped now and running or you still having trouble running it period?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
When you view the zip itself and right click on it do you have an extract all option? 1554242748149.png

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I have a theory.... what if the condition of the will is a test and telling the father to fuck off post-mortem was the key to the fortune? After all it seems that the pops wanted to make a man out of the MC. Remember how he made Elaine do what he wanted.. despite the fact that she thought it wrong. I'm not sure if @CheekyGimp plans this but it sure would be a plot twist considering the revelation Zarah told us.... And after what happened, I believe Angel is Dizzy

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I'm tired of Katie's self-professed batshit crazy bitch attitude, and wondering why the MC even tolerates her?! She obviously needs a lot of fucking therapy and probably anti-psychotic drugs too, to overcome her twisted jealousy and insecurities. She's not GF material and probably not a good fuck either! I really like this game but am willing to more along to avoid this upsetting train-wreck known as Katie.

Reactions: CheekyGimp
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes