jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
^ I think its pretty obvious Katie is just playing around, the banter between her and MC is just their weird way to bond. The relationship building between MC and the girls are all well done, but Katies is probably my favorite. She is still quite guarded about her feelings, but she is letting her shields go down a little at a time. Its largely a defense-mechanism and it makes her more comfortable, MC knows this so he just plays along.

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
I'm not sure why, but I get an operation not permitted trying to extract it. And when I use an extractor it doesn't show up in my ren'py list...

Nevermind. I got it in the list. Bit concerned about all these "operation not permitted" though

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
My favorite girls go to Lily, Angel, and Jenna. Katie is giving off psycho murder me in my sleep vibes, the mom is dec, and the rest are soso.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
I had to redload workuploads dload and it extracted just fine for me... (I foolishly installed lains mod over ver 11 hehe (I always use 7-zip myself)
Nope, still doesn't work for me, but other games that I just downloaded do.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
I had to redload workuploads dload and it extracted just fine for me... (I foolishly installed lains mod over ver 11 hehe (I always use 7-zip myself)
I've downloaded 7zip, and that seems to be working so far, but I don't like having to download some 3rd party tool that's probably malware.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I've downloaded 7zip, and that seems to be working so far, but I don't like having to download some 3rd party tool that's probably malware.
7zip is not "probably malware". It's open source, which means if you really want to check, you can download the source code and build it yourself.

swagger112234

Dec 12, 2018
View attachment 138488

Overview:
Your mother died several years ago and your father has recently died (Happy start, right ?). You are returning to your childhood home to visit your deceased mother's best friend Monica and Monica's two daughter's whom you grew up. You haven't seen them in several years (for reasons explained in the game). In addition to these three ladies, there will be plenty of other characters in play (friends, foes, neighbors, stalkers and the "Coffee-Shop Girl"). Now go ring the doorbell. Monica and the rest of the ladies are waiting.......​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-02
Release Date: 2019-04-02
Developer: - - -
Censorship: None
Version: Episode 11 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About The Game:

Changelog:

Cheat Commands:

DOWNLOAD
PC:
- - - -
Mac Ep. 10: - -
Others: COMPRESSED -

Patches: Unofficial BugFix
Extras: Walkthroughs - - - - Scene Gallery + Walkthrough MOD

View attachment 138841 View attachment 138490 View attachment 138836 View attachment 138493 View attachment 138495 View attachment 138833 View attachment 138496 View attachment 138497 View attachment 138498 View attachment 79362 View attachment 138827 View attachment 138831 View attachment 138832 View attachment 138834 View attachment 138835 View attachment 138842
Which line & which file?
having the same trouble need help

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
i receive this message at the first of episode 10
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Episode10.rpy", line 404, in script
    if JPassword == 2:
  File "game/Episode10.rpy", line 404, in <module>
    if JPassword == 2:
NameError: name 'JPassword' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Episode10.rpy", line 404, in script
    if JPassword == 2:
  File "C:\Users\user\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep11b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\user\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep11b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\user\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep11b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Episode10.rpy", line 404, in <module>
    if JPassword == 2:
NameError: name 'JPassword' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Where The Heart Is Ep11b
Tue Apr 02 14:58:09 2019
any help?????
JPassword has been already defined in episode 6. Thus there must be something wrong with your save file.
Anyway, dev console command $JPassword = 2 (0 by default) might help to go on.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

mike447

Oct 13, 2018
i'm a lurker (and mostly a moocher to be honest) on here; but i just wanted to say i'm extra impressed with this game. i may even become a paid subscriber so long as quality updates continue close to or on schedule (trust me - that never happens - i'm cheap)

this and milfy city are maybe the best two games out there IMO and this game hasn't even realized it's full potential. keep up the good work

Reactions: CheekyGimp
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes