U

User_467152

Nope. I moderate his Discord.
Oh, cool. Incest or not you can't say there isn't a taboo motherly theme with Monica, that is definitely there. That is why I surmised that incest may have been a part of the original development plan. Can't you see how I came to that conclusion, or am I just crazy?

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
/facepalm. As mentioned earlier, the game has been designed from the beginning not as an incest game. The dev has confirmed this. The story is not anything related to incest at all. I don't understand why people think this is meant to be incest game, as if they simply don't understand the storyline.
LoL, I noticed this just now, why be so defensive about it? xDxDxD I don't care, I was just reacting to Carpe Noctem and thinking back, I can remember something was said by Cheeky about it, but it doesn't matter. I don't even like incest, the game is way more to my liking without it, as I said in the post you quoted a part (which wasn't even the point of the post) of. xD

Edit: TL;DR: I don't care what the initial intent was. What matters is the final product

U

User_467152

LoL, I noticed this just now, why be so defensive about it? xDxDxD I don't care, I was just reacting to Carpe Noctem and thinking back, I can remember something was said by Cheeky about it, but it doesn't matter. I don't like incest, the game is way more to my liking without it, as I said in the post you quoted a part (which wasn't even the point of the post) of. xD
That's like your opinion bro.

Reactions: Synnerai

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched versions.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Where The Heart Is [Ep. 11] [CheekyGimp] - Original Size: 1.70GB

Download PC (205MB): - - -

Download Mac (199MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
LoL, the Crunched version will be downloaded before the original one. xD And I started to download the original one like a half hour ago... the Crunched version... oh, it's done. xD LoL, Great job with the compressing.

Jul 1, 2018

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Where The Heart Is [Ep. 11] [CheekyGimp] - Original Size: 1.70GB

Download PC (205MB): - - -

Download Mac (199MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this the alpha one (with 2 scenes will be finished tomorrow)? or the one the other guy is uploading?
Thanks

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
There is a problem in the latest episode. I got this error:

Code:
  File "game/Episode11.rpy", line 1987, in script
    jump E11S6_end
ScriptError: could not find label 'E11S6_end'.
I couldn't find the jump, so I think it may have just been something that got missed in programming.
Hey, you, no breaks. Back to work with you. :ROFLMAO:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
This is going to sound silly, but in a world where almost every game following the premise of the "returning lost son" is about incest (obviously), it's nice to have one that it's not. Having the characters complain every five minutes how wrong everything they are doing is gets a little bit annoying.
So no thanks, no incest.

And props to you Cheeky for sticking to your vision, even though I'm sure there are a lot of people pushing for it.
What i found weird if that part was such a problem why did he not move in a place on his own ?? That would have made this game alot better if you moved to place no one knew you and you could start over and meeting all these fabualous unknown females.

Jan 7, 2018
What i found weird if that part was such a problem why did he not move in a place on his own ?? That would have made this game alot better if you moved to place no one knew you and you could start over and meeting all these fabualous unknown females.
The story if i remember it well is that the mc gets kicked out by his father gf/wife(his step mom i guess) so he has no place to go. he then goes to this friends family house... he got no money nor place to go... now with the will he does have money and a house, etc, etc...

But maybe i am wrong. Must be incest because families don't have other famlies has friend. But it could happen i mean it's fiction

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
The story if i remember it well is that the mc gets kicked out by his father gf/wife(his step mom i guess) so he has no place to go. he then goes to this friends family house... he got no money nor place to go... now with the will he does have money and a house, etc, etc...

But maybe i am wrong. Must be incest because families don't have other famlies has friend. But it could happen i mean it's fiction
the mom is dead, the father kicks him out in the street but how does he magicaly know where monica lives he hasn't seen them in years at least that is what i remebered when i first played this game. That is why i mentioned it would still be better premise if he did move to place no one knew him.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
the mom is dead, the father kicks him out in the street but how does he magicaly know where monica lives he hasn't seen them in years at least that is what i remebered when i first played this game. That is why i mentioned it would still be better premise if he did move to place no one knew him.
Didn't they meet at the burial? Or was that in Sisterly Lust? Both games have similar premises and I haven't played the beggining in ages.

Jan 7, 2018
Well i guess they live in the same place when the mc was a kid... so even though the mc doesn't see them in years the mc can still remember where they live... you know ppl can live in the same place for years... :p

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Didn't they meet at the burial? Or was that in Sisterly Lust? Both games have similar premises and I haven't played the beggining in ages.
I think that was sisterly lust. but there the father dies and mom was there to meet the son. and she invites him to move in with them.

Reactions: Mytez

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
Must be incest because families don't have other famlies has friend. But it could happen i mean it's fiction
Bullshit alarm... ofc can families have families as friends!

Dad is dead... his last wife kicks MC out of the house.

Reactions: delain

Bitchwa

Aug 5, 2017
Go to your "game" directory of old version and copy the "saves" folder to the new "game" directory and select to overwrite. Should work what issue are you having?

Everyone: I have finished my episode 8-10 walkthrough mod addon for lain's mod and have the fix so his mod works with ep 11 without image missing issues, but prob will wait to post that until full vers of 11 is up. Though lain might have his mod updated by then :D

i had a save file from ep 9 i did the same as you said copying the save files from ep9 to the newer one and replacing it .. still when i go to load the game there is no save file available to load

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes