UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I have uploaded a fix for lain's walkthrough plus 8-11 changes in his walkthrough style to and ... let me know if links don't work... it also includes walkthrough text but if installing mod you don't need it :)
Thanks, added to OP.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Because everyone is shallow sex maniacs in the real world? J/K but truly how often do you just throw yourself at other good looking people instantly diving into a sex relationship or showing sexual interest? The Mc and the girls might not be blood related but have felt like a "family" in the past. Personally I prefer way more corrupting/taking advantage of story lines myself but this game is just well done that I got into it even though it not my favourite style.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Huhmp ? How easy is it in the real world for you to have an Incestial Relation, Corrupt, Manipulate or try to take advantage of someone especially people who you grew up with before they called Rape, Blackmail or tell you to F@#k off I believe that's way more probable to happen before you can do any of the above Statement

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I have read through dozens of posts of speculation about the identity of 'Dizzy'. To my knowledge, only @Ignatz has mentioned the one character who called herself 'Ditzy' a handful of times in Episode 10! I hope I am wrong in my speculation, since she is my second-favorite character, after Katie. But...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Phalzyr

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
laflare82:
Agreed in real life "Sexual Harassment" charges are a real fear. I've made passes at attractive women in past and didn't go so well so a bit reserved in showing affection right away even when comforting a crying woman... Actually the speed that the MC "goes for it" seem too fast to be realistic for me, but then it is just a game and we don't won't it to be that realistic :D

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
My speculations are (C) and (TM) Ignatz, all rights reserved. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is most likely intentional. However, my net worth is small, so lawyers reading this should be advised there is little advantage of pursuing legal action against me.

I would suggest instead, that you play this immensely fun game and join Walter, me and the gang in speculations of your own.

This has been a public service announcement.

D

Deleted member 684203

Darn good VN!! Nice renders, lust, love and treason in one story. Great work dev! You have my support.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
]

Oh and the Zarah conversation is excellent - I think she is a very good representation of a fuckable older woman.

What I do want to know is which one or more of her detractors way back in this thread qualifies as "A fat prick" and and "Asshole" …. … ….

… … … … … and more importantly how Cheeky knows they qualify ;) :D

[ botc76 owns up on page 280 but there were others ]

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Okay, I can't seem to find an answer but I downloaded 'Ep11b' a few days ago and now there is just an 'Ep11' file released but comparing both files, the more recent 'Ep11' has less recently modified files than 'Ep11b'. So which am I supposed to play?

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
Okay, I can't seem to find an answer but I downloaded 'Ep11b' a few days ago and now there is just an 'Ep11' file released but comparing both files, the more recent 'Ep11' has less recently modified files than 'Ep11b'. So which am I supposed to play?
Ep11b was considered to be a alpha/beta. Ep11 ist the final version.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Ep 11 extends a couple of scenes. There are more renders. Believe me, you want to play Ep 11!

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes