Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Loved this update.

@CheekyGimp could you please let us name our saves?
I've a save for every main girl and it's getting confusing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
]

Oh and the Zarah conversation is excellent - I think she is a very good representation of a fuckable older woman.

What I do want to know is which one or more of her detractors way back in this thread qualifies as "A fat prick" and and "Asshole" …. … ….

… … … … … and more importantly how Cheeky knows they qualify ;) :D

[ botc76 owns up on page 280 but there were others ]
I knew she was breaking the 4th wall. lol

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hmm, i'd say you missed a lot or wasn't paying attention if you think that was short and uneventful..
As mentioned before by author this update is second largest in amount of lines spoken added to game, though I do agree that compared to others it felt less naughty things happened than I wished would have... but it is still a great update for sure. Can't wait till next episode :D

BTW Computergod67 this wasn't directed at you but the one you quoted, his post was deleted though so...

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
I have read through dozens of posts of speculation about the identity of 'Dizzy'. To my knowledge, only @Ignatz has mentioned the one character who called herself 'Ditzy' a handful of times in Episode 10! I hope I am wrong in my speculation, since she is my second-favorite character, after Katie. But...

But hey, maybe we are just paranoid and Dizzy really is only short for ... uhm .. Disabelle?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016

But hey, maybe we are just paranoid and Dizzy really is only short for ... uhm .. Disabelle?
I'm gonna put myself out there and say that I don't believe it's one of the more prominent characters.
The only one I could possibly see being the "other woman" is either the coffee lady (whose name I constantly and instantly keep forgetting) OR it might actually be Bella. It would be fitting if MCs dad was as much of a hound as the MC and went and got two sisters as his lovers, WITHOUT Elaine even knowing.

Reactions: oidex

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Speaking of the ladies, I was wondering which threesomes you guys wish to see and/or of those which seem likely (like Zarah/Monica and Debbie/Lily and maybe even to some tiny almost infinitesimal chance even Katie/Jenna) you are looking forward to the most.

For me it is probably Debbie/Lily because those two are almost driving me crazy on their own and I can only imagine how boner-inducing the two of them together will be.

Of course any threesome with Monica in it is gonna be awesome as well.

I could also go for hate-sex between Angel, the MC and Wanda (with of course both Angel and the MC dominating Wanda).

Reactions: CheekyGimp
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes