• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just a random musing about the obviously assholish dad. :p Now what if the dad did not hate MC but actually loved him in his own twisted way, but hated the fact that MC was not a complete carbon copy of himself and he could not shape him into that.

Would it not make sense then that the Dad would try to make it come true after his death and try to make sure MC would go into his footsteps and would take possession of all he owns including his women. A sort of immortality through his son even after his death. MC even looking like a carbon copy of him, might have even made this urge stronger. :p (we will know this when cheeky ever reveals the demands put on the two golddiggers). While also at the same time evening up some old hates/outstanding accounts in his mind. I would not be surprised if there was indeed something between Monica an MC's mom, whether this was a love affair or a deep friendship that made MC's dad lose control of the mother and possibly in his mind also over MC. Something the Dad would likely never forgive.

Edit: At least we know for sure now that Katie and Jenna are not daughters of the dad, still will be interesting to find out if there ever was a relation between Monica and the dad and whether the hate is based on Monica having been in a relatioon with the dad and escaping his control or it is fully based on her relation with the mom and him blaming Monica partly for his loss of control over MC.

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well I live in the southern U.S. and I can Promise you there is women here in their late fifty's that look like that. I have a sister in law in her late 50's that does and she has a sister in her early 60's That I promise you looks better than Monica. I don't lie and if I ever say something that I find out isn't the truth .I look up that person and apologize.
Well, then you have two genetic wonders there that I would deem next to impossible, without spending half your life keeping your body in form AND probably cosmetic surgery.
And also, even IF those two ladies are indeed that old, then they would be the exception, not the rule.

What you are doing here is using anecdotal evidence as objective evidence.
It's like the guy telling you all so-and-such are criminals, because he has encountered several who are.
You are using your personal experiences and extrapolate them to everybody as if it has to be like that in general.

Normally women in their late fifties look nothing like that.
I've seen some great looking gilfs, but even they can only fight the passage of time up to a point.

Last edited:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
keep in mind that Cheeky made a deal... an extra episode if the leakers can hold it in their pants... we did already lose 3 scenes...
At this rate we are going to owe him some chapters.

Do we know how many chapters are there going to be? Twelve sounds like a lot but most of the character's stories feel like they are still at the beginning.

maik2579

Nov 14, 2018
i didnt read all post, but there is a glitch at the beach where you look at the girls.

^^Edit per request
you can mutliply times look at lily and Debbie and gain endless points

Last edited:
Reactions: CheekyGimp

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
On a side note, I really like how, even after his death, the bastard father is still messing with them. Giving to the MC reasons to feel bad for Elaine, and giving to Elaine reason for the MC to quit Monica... So, there's not need for the Remotex, we already know what was asked to Elaine. It also confirm my first thoughts, staying with the girls and letting Elaine lick MC ass is the best way to see her suffer like she deserve it.
To the thinkers...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enigma61

Aug 10, 2017
Oh, how I wish I could tell the scheming MILFs to go fuck themselves (literally, if they so wish), take the three musketeer girls + Jenna and Angel and live happily ever after in the beach house, because who cares about the money when you have storybook harem love.

Reactions: CheekyGimp
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes