Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
I have already all that I wanted : Katie :sneaky: no cares about animations... I need her :)
I totaly agree about the animations part. Fluid good looking animations takes forever to make in DAZ3d, and even then they wont look superrealistic, due to the nature of how anatomy animates and looks in most 3d software. You have to have hair moving, bouncing tits, changing expressions and all that, probably months of dedicated hard work to get only one good animated scene. Luckily they have some good ones at rendererotica etc. but you kinda see them repeated in all the renpy games. But they could be used as bases I guess.

I just as much appriciate a good ol' fashioned render, If posed well you kinda know how it would look if the scene was animated, I have some imagination.:cool:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Everybody loves Katie. ❤

About Jenna, sometimes I Love her, sometimes I want kill her (because her we don't fuck Jolina).
I love Cheeky, he's made a game I adore with some characters I love (Deb) but that moment he leaves Jolina to go rescue Jenna because she did the ultimate dumb shit it gave me the sad.

If I had a penis it would have gone on the flop right about then. I had high hopes after getting my eyes on all dat ass during the night yet the only arse I ended up with was the one Jenna went out on a date with.

Ryan Mcalister

Jan 31, 2018
I love Cheeky, he's made a game I adore with some characters I love (Deb) but that moment he leaves Jolina to go rescue Jenna because she did the ultimate dumb shit it gave me the sad.

If I had a penis it would have gone on the flop right about then. I had high hopes after getting my eyes on all dat ass during the night yet the only arse I ended up with was the one Jenna went out on a date with.
That's it. All that things makes the game awesome. On the Katie's Friends, I want so much Lily, not only coz she's smoking hot, but also she's so lovely inocent in somethings. If I need choice only one girl to be my girlfriend, I certainly choose Lily.

Ryan Mcalister

Jan 31, 2018
And the comedy is the soul of the game. There's a good history devolepment too. Nothing against some games with a little story devolepment and a lot of sex scenes, only it's not my cup of tea. For a ton of sex scenes without history, I acess brazzers.com :p

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
My mod version EP12-2.1 (Invasive! If old saves don't work use 1.0 instead)
Android:
(Gallery + Walkthrough with options + Start At Any Episode + Optional Incest for EP 1-12, etc )
OR
My mod version EP12-1.1 (Gallery + Walkthrough + Start At Any Episode)
Thank you so much, now I can finally play this (with incest).:love:

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
And the comedy is the soul of the game. There's a good history devolepment too. Nothing against some games with a little story devolepment and a lot of sex scenes, only it's not my cup of tea. For a ton of sex scenes without history, I acess brazzers.com :p
Not sure, but wouldn't this be a AD. Thought that wasn't right. Hummmm

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
The one thing that is lacking at the moment is character interaction between characters that aren't necessarily in the same social circle. We've pretty much seen it once in the Bella-Katie interaction at Monica's house, but that's about it. Everything else seems to be separated into Monica-Zarah-Angel (Wanda?), Jenna-Jolina, Katie-Lily-Debbie, Bella-Elaine.

I would love to see more of this kind of interaction and I thought that there is one perfect opportunity to do so. The beach house housewarming party! I think it would be great to see 1 or even 2 full episodes where MC invite all of them (maybe minus Angel, Wanda, Jolina who are still somewhat kind of "outsiders") and have them interact together. We've seen how Katie is hostile to Bella, what would she do next? How would Jenna act towards Bella? Can we learn more about Monica-Elaine frosty relationship? Maybe there can be party games where they can get closer to one another? Or maybe it can lead to some sort of conflict too? There are many possibilities that could happen, and I would love to see Cheeky's take on such event if it could ever happen.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The one thing that is lacking at the moment is character interaction between characters that aren't necessarily in the same social circle. We've pretty much seen it once in the Bella-Katie interaction at Monica's house, but that's about it. Everything else seems to be separated into Monica-Zarah-Angel (Wanda?), Jenna-Jolina, Katie-Lily-Debbie, Bella-Elaine.

I would love to see more of this kind of interaction and I thought that there is one perfect opportunity to do so. The beach house housewarming party! I think it would be great to see 1 or even 2 full episodes where MC invite all of them (maybe minus Angel, Wanda, Jolina who are still somewhat kind of "outsiders") and have them interact together. We've seen how Katie is hostile to Bella, what would she do next? How would Jenna act towards Bella? Can we learn more about Monica-Elaine frosty relationship? Maybe there can be party games where they can get closer to one another? Or maybe it can lead to some sort of conflict too? There are many possibilities that could happen, and I would love to see Cheeky's take on such event if it could ever happen.
If you think Katie would be hostile to Bella (and she would), how do you think she would react to Elaine? Should we have paramedics on standby? :eek::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: CheekyGimp

StrikeEST

Jul 28, 2018
If you think Katie would be hostile to Bella (and she would), how do you think she would react to Elaine? Should we have paramedics on standby? :eek::ROFLMAO:
Oh ye, someone's getting murdered right there. I best keep Katie away from there. I don't want her ruining my lovely bella.

4.40 star(s) 322 Votes