ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Damn!!! And here I thought I was being prescient... Maybe some other game. :LOL:
welllll..Cheeky DOES seem to like alot of my posts ..SO..i'm right..reread the WHOLE thread and read my posts..you'll see the answers :p
also..getting MC to stay away from Monica and girls he gets money...getting MC to be her friend and stay with him Elaine gets money....if MC stays with Elaine..he gets the money cause he's not with Monica..if MC stays with Elaine she gets the money..there is only one person who gets the money..so the MC avoiding Monica and staying with Elaine would indicate by your theory both win...and since only one can win..theory is kerpoot.

Reactions: Bonhomie

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
3: Jolina i am certain is true blue and is being truthful through it all..she may be the only person outside of Wanda(lol)who i think is 100% genuine
Or she could be a spy of sorts, keeping tabs on the MC to make sure he holds up to the demands. If he fails to, she reports back to the lawyer. Only reason she's making nice now is because he almost caught her (because jenna was snooping on the snoop).

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
After replaying Episode 12, I think the only two things that I wish could've been added are:
1. Choosing a different punishment than kissing for the loser of beach volleyball game, and the option whether for MC to win or lose.
2. Choosing to hold back Katie or Debbie while they were in the catfight. It feels like the perfect opportunity for some groping to happen.

I really can't stop thinking about the beach scene though. I definitely can't wait for the beach house shenanigans with the same group. Add Jenna into the mix, and that'd be perfect. Add Bella into the mix to create tension with Katie could work too.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Monica..42..Zarah..45..Elaine..35(because evil-dad would have wanted a younger gal)..Bella..26..Jolina..33..Angel..24..my age guesses :p
I didn't have exact ages in mind for everyone, but based on what I was thinking, you're pretty close. Would add maybe 3 years each to Monica, Zarah, 4 to Elaine. 1 or 2 to Bella. And take 3-4 away from Jolina.

StrikeEST

Jul 28, 2018
I didn't have exact ages in mind for everyone, but based on what I was thinking, you're pretty close. Would add maybe 3 years each to Monica, Zarah, 4 to Elaine. 1 or 2 to Bella. And take 3-4 away from Jolina.
Hmm Joline definately looks over 30.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
welllll..Cheeky DOES seem to like alot of my posts ..SO..i'm right..reread the WHOLE thread and read my posts..you'll see the answers :p
also..getting MC to stay away from Monica and girls he gets money...getting MC to be her friend and stay with him Elaine gets money....if MC stays with Elaine..he gets the money cause he's not with Monica..if MC stays with Elaine she gets the money..there is only one person who gets the money..so the MC avoiding Monica and staying with Elaine would indicate by your theory both win...and since only one can win..theory is kerpoot.
Nope- It was never said that only one person gets the money. The conditions said that the money is shared by anyone that meets their conditions. Only one person meets the conditions, they get ALL the money. 2 people meet the conditions, they get half each, etc.

StrikeEST

Jul 28, 2018
She's had a hard life :)
Yeah - More of a range for her. Her backstory doesn't need to have an exact age, so leave it open to interpretation.
Oh I am happy if she is younger. Also Elaine doesn't look 40 as well. Ad since Bella looks 28 maximum. 35 would suit Elaine just fine.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Third participant in the will has to be Bella or Jolina.

Also nobody seems to have thought about whether Monica's secret is …………….

………………. that she had an affair with the MC's mother.

Now that would have really pissed off the Dad.
;)
@Bonhomie yep was thinking the same thing, if i remember correctly MC had his own room but no mention of where his mom slept when they were there.....the plot thickens! LOL

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Kvaga

Feb 21, 2018
Guys, what about audition endings in 5 episode? If ill fuck Wanda, would it ruin my game later, or it doesn't affect it?
Thank you for answers:)

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Guys, what about audition endings in 5 episode? If ill fuck Wanda, would it ruin my game later, or it doesn't affect it?
We don't know yet ... i did two saves : one with Wanda and one with Angel ... Do the same ;)

StrikeEST

Jul 28, 2018
Wanda currenlty has no content besides that, so no. it doesn't matter. And for the modelling bit for Monica, I chose Angel anyway.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

d-e-vane

Feb 14, 2018
Quick question: Does the dev add actual animation at some point, or is it just the 'picture transition' style animations the whole way?

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
I'm laughing so hard I'm crying... I think this is the only game you can spit on a chick and afterwards tell her she's nothing more than "old meat" to fuck.... And she just laugh it off like it's nothing. Im dying...:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Quick question: Does the dev add actual animation at some point, or is it just the 'picture transition' style animations the whole way?
If I remember correctly there are some animations In the later parts of game. The early episodes are not very pretty from an artistic standpoint. The dev seems to become a better "renderer" and artist etc. as the game progressed, just don't expect philly_games levels of quality renders and scenes. I think this is a "learn as we go" project for the dev. Later in the game the lighting and the art gets much better.

What really makes this game for me, is the humour. Some of the dialouge choices is gold, It's great comedy.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 322 Votes