imunisasi

Dec 4, 2017
seems interesting, cheeky and teams, keep healthy guys

Unlocked
Dev update
Will try to keep it shorter than last time.... :)
So... As you probably gathered from my War & Peace update last time...we will not have Episode 17 finished this month so it will be an April release.
So that's pretty much twice the wait time than it should be. Obviously not good enough but I went into enough details previously about why we're here.
On a positive note, we had a really good team meeting / planning session recently and I'm really positive about the future of the game (after my doom & gloom over the past few weeks). It is going to be a massive episode and will have a shit-ton of artwork.
All four of us are working all available hours on this and will continue to do so. We're still hoping to get some portion of a game out (would call it a partial beta) before the end of this month, just so you get some WTHI play-time in. To try to accommodate this, we've re-aligned our priorities and changed what each of us are working on and are now finishing off scenes in chronological order to see if we can get the Part 1 beta out by the end of the month. No promises at the moment, will see how it goes.
Just another reminder: If any of you want to cancel your subscription this month, you will still be entitled to access the game next month at your current tier. Just send me a DM and I'll make sure I get it to you when it's out. (I need the DM as I've no other way to track it as it's outside of Patreon's scope.)
Also, for April, I'm going to upgrade everyone's tier access for the month, so you'll all receive access to everything associated with the tier above what you subscribe to, e.g. $1 patrons will receive $5 perks. $5 patrons will receive $10 perks, etc.
And for top level patrons, I'll double down on 4K renders and will also provide a custom save of your personal choice (max stats, specific relationship status with each character, etc.)
Also...Since my last update, we've added a new scene to this Episode which involves Katie AND Jenna. It's obviously not a "sex" scene (due to Patreon rules) but I'm sure you'll still find it very sexy.....
View attachment 596006 View attachment 596007

Reactions: acewinz

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I typed that post on my phone, so I wasn't able to review it as I normally do on a proper computer.
Lol. We all make mistakes, it's just that I see this specific error so often and I wonder why, not directed against you or meant as a slight.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017

Unlocked
Dev update
Will try to keep it shorter than last time.... :)
So... As you probably gathered from my War & Peace update last time...we will not have Episode 17 finished this month so it will be an April release.
So that's pretty much twice the wait time than it should be. Obviously not good enough but I went into enough details previously about why we're here.
On a positive note, we had a really good team meeting / planning session recently and I'm really positive about the future of the game (after my doom & gloom over the past few weeks). It is going to be a massive episode and will have a shit-ton of artwork.
All four of us are working all available hours on this and will continue to do so. We're still hoping to get some portion of a game out (would call it a partial beta) before the end of this month, just so you get some WTHI play-time in. To try to accommodate this, we've re-aligned our priorities and changed what each of us are working on and are now finishing off scenes in chronological order to see if we can get the Part 1 beta out by the end of the month. No promises at the moment, will see how it goes.
Just another reminder: If any of you want to cancel your subscription this month, you will still be entitled to access the game next month at your current tier. Just send me a DM and I'll make sure I get it to you when it's out. (I need the DM as I've no other way to track it as it's outside of Patreon's scope.)
Also, for April, I'm going to upgrade everyone's tier access for the month, so you'll all receive access to everything associated with the tier above what you subscribe to, e.g. $1 patrons will receive $5 perks. $5 patrons will receive $10 perks, etc.
And for top level patrons, I'll double down on 4K renders and will also provide a custom save of your personal choice (max stats, specific relationship status with each character, etc.)
Also...Since my last update, we've added a new scene to this Episode which involves Katie AND Jenna. It's obviously not a "sex" scene (due to Patreon rules) but I'm sure you'll still find it very sexy.....
View attachment 596006 View attachment 596007
Hell yes! Looks like we gonna get some road-head!

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Jesus I almost forgot this game existed, it's..4 months since the last release? With the amount of support I honestly expected releases to be far more frequent :\
Oh well, le't hope to at least see some Debbie/Wanda/Theresa in the next one.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Pretty sure is just a BJ, this was the "natural" order with all characters before having sex with them... :)
Couldn't we boink Debbie pretty much directly after teasing Katie at the pool together with her?
At least BJ and sex must have been at the same time.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
View attachment 597372
trolling a bit, dont you?
Either that or one of those too lazy to read a bit before posting.

Eh? No, honestly I just remembered some scenes from the game and come back to see if it went forward..4 months aren't exactly a short amount of time, with those pledges.
You could find it, if you checked the last few pages, but long story short. The main artist left the team, taking his assets away with him (at least a lot of them), two new artists were found (which took time), one of them failed to deliver, after agreeing to the work, another new artist was hired ( which again took time) and then the team had to learn how to work together.
Coupled with IRL stuff, it is a pretty good explanation for the late update, even if we all would rather have it today than whenever.

Last edited:

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So, we get a nice scene with Katie and Jenna if everything works well in the new update, but not against patreon rules, we can also slowly try to introduce Katie and Jenna to the idea of having a relationship with both (relatively subtle, but it's there).
I'm also still seeing a harem ending as a possibility, due to some small hints in game and by Cheeky.

And I know it's far in the future and only a slight possibility, but I do wonder will there eventually be something like a final update where we will pass the patreon limits and where the team would have to work with a patch?

What do you guys think?

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
So, we get a nice scene with Katie and Jenna if everything works well in the new update, but not against patreon rules, we can also slowly try to introduce Katie and Jenna to the idea of having a relationship with both (relatively subtle, but it's there).
I'm also still seeing a harem ending as a possibility, due to some small hints in game and by Cheeky.

And I know it's far in the future and only a slight possibility, but I do wonder will there eventually be something like a final update where we will pass the patreon limits and where the team would have to work with a patch?

What do you guys think?
Why would a patch be needed? It's not an incest game.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
At this point I'd take an artless release, you can add the pictures later, just let me at 'em.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Why would a patch be needed? It's not an incest game.
He said bcs of harem ending that it would need patch..incest is not just about mc, we have mother-daughter, sister-sister..etc..;)

p.s. and yes PLEASE add harem ending :love:

What he said. :cool:

Of course you would need a patch for patreon, probably even if Katie and Jenna just shared the MC without touching each other.

Reactions: Repuci

2Pear

Apr 18, 2019
Just my opinion: In a world of amazon prime, I hope game developers would consider viewing latency as more and more unacceptable.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes