Mar 3, 2018
May need to start a separate thread for it.

This isn't an incest game and game changing mods get their own page as far as I am aware.

Keeps this thread clear of mod and incest talk so people using it can get help without wading through all our none mod and lack of incest talk. It also makes it easier for us that won't use the mod and play the game as intended.
Yeah, hadn't though this through all that well - I just wanted my mod out there :HideThePain:. And I'm still a noob in the community. I have created a new post for this - it is awaiting approvals. Once that is cleared through, I'll update the post and point to the new page.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Reactions: Avaron1974
Mar 3, 2018
Avaron is right, but if/when you do create your own page you can have the mods link it in the OP along with DrAddy's.
Yeah, I didn't quite realize what the correct thing to do here should have been - just wanted the post out. And with the world tearing itself apart for TP, I had to focus on supply runs - kinda missed on these replies.

I have the new page up - awaiting approval. Once that is approved, I'll update the post and point it to the page.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
I know some people are into the whole harem thing but that would legit kill the game for me.

After all the character growth and people wanting proper relationships and getting jealous even going as far as breaking up with him if he cheated, a harem would ruin it for me.

It would be like half the game didn't happen. It would just make no sense.
I agree. Not that I don't like the idea of a harem, but the story's characters seem way deeper than just being in a harem.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Has someone tried to switch routs on a save game with a save editor? Let's say I have a save in episode 14 where I shaged all girls possible, can I turn that into a Monica solo route or does it just leave you with constant error messages?

On the same note what do the "dynamic" variables are for? As example "Z > dynamic 1/0 : (0)", there are more of it with different letters but all have a zero.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I agree. Not that I don't like the idea of a harem, but the story's characters seem way deeper than just being in a harem.
Exactly and that's the big issue with trying to make it into a harem like some are here.

Monica has spent the entire game keeping what she's doing from he girls and making sure the MC doesn't touch them. For her to then go "sure, fuck them senseless" even if built up from now would be a complete contradiction of character.

She wants to have fun, she wants her daughters left out of it.

I can see certain groups working like Deb, Lil and Katie, Bella and Elaine, Angel and Wanda, Monica and Zarah Even Jenna and Jolene are a possibility if done right.

I do not see a full harem ever working out without it entering the realm of the ridiculous and ruining the entire narrative.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Has someone tried to switch routs on a save game with a save editor? Let's say I have a save in episode 14 where I shaged all girls possible, can I turn that into a Monica solo route or does it just leave you with constant error messages?

On the same note what do the "dynamic" variables are for? As example "Z > dynamic 1/0 : (0)", there are more of it with different letters but all have a zero.
Haha. WTHI doesn't adhere to traditional "routes" like you find in most games. All the girls have a date level (besides their lust/relation level) that determines both what you have done with/told them and the current relationship with them (FWB, Romance, Guilt sex, etc). Flipping variables is a sure way to bring on errors and bork the save. That said, there are a ton of opportunities to "enjoy" the company of the woman and break up afterwards. So no reason you can't eventually get things down to just Monica without the need for variable shenanigans. As for the game variables... We have to keep an updated spreadsheet for that. :p

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
That said, there are a ton of opportunities to "enjoy" the company of the woman and break up afterwards. So no reason you can't eventually get things down to just Monica without the need for variable shenanigans.
I would be quite disappointed, if I can still break up with Katie in the next update, to fuck her mom, without losing at least one testicle

• Haha
Reactions: Boracle

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I would be quite disappointed, if I can still break up with Katie in the next update, to fuck her mom, without losing at least one testicle
For that to happen they would have to know about your sexual escapades with each other. As of now there are a few testicle endangering situations. Most notably so far imho
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I figure it would be safe to assume at some point that particular cat will be out of the bag, and into the box with Schrodinger's pussy. Then all testicular bets will probably be off...

Azazeal

Apr 17, 2018
I know some people are into the whole harem thing but that would legit kill the game for me.

After all the character growth and people wanting proper relationships and getting jealous even going as far as breaking up with him if he cheated, a harem would ruin it for me.

It would be like half the game didn't happen. It would just make no sense.

Exactly and that's the big issue with trying to make it into a harem like some are here.

Monica has spent the entire game keeping what she's doing from he girls and making sure the MC doesn't touch them. For her to then go "sure, fuck them senseless" even if built up from now would be a complete contradiction of character.

I can see certain groups working like Deb, Lil and Katie, Bella and Elaine, Angel and Wanda, Monica and Zarah Even Jenna and Jolene are a possibility if done right.

I do not see a full harem ever working out without it entering the realm of the ridiculous and ruining the entire narrative.
Do you not think that the MC could achieve personal relationships with the characters to the point that he could convince/compel them to accept his relationships with the others. That they realize that because the MC is so great with them that they should accept that the MC should share himself with the others. To keep it all in the family so to speak.

Kind of like the story in WVM or midlife crisis (or even perverted hotel). For example with Monica she sees how the great the MC is to her, wouldn't she want that for her daughters rather than some random likely inferior male?

What you said makes sense if it was a random character. (like dogboys mom for example) But everyone else has some kind of meaningful relationship to each other.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Do you not think that the MC could achieve personal relationships with the characters to the point that he could convince/compel them to accept his relationships with the others. That they realize that because the MC is so great with them that they should accept that the MC should share himself with the others. To keep it all in the family so to speak.

Kind of like the story in WVM (or even perverted hotel). For example with Monica she sees how the great the MC is to her, wouldn't she want that for her daughters rather than some random likely inferior male?

What you said makes sense if it was a random character. (like dogboys mom for example) But everyone else has some kind of meaningful relationship to each other.
No, I don't think he could because that would be a complete personality shift for nearly all the women and no one shifts that much.

They might like him but he isn't the pied penis of cockland. Unlike in WVM the MC isn't captain amazing people want to share with the world, he's a decent guy they want an actual relationship with.

WVM was designed from the start as a harem game with all the women designed to accept it from the start.

There is no spinning it that would make it good. It would be forced and ruin the entire story and for what?

If the dev went back and redid every single character into wanting an open relationship from the very start, sure. As it stands now it would be complete and utter nonsense and render the entire game up until that point as absolutely pointless. It would change into an entirely different game with entirely different characters 2 thirds in because none of the characters would fit a harem game as it stands now so it would need an entire shift in focus.

I stand by my original statement. A harem makes absolutely no sense and would ruin the story and characters completely.

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
I don't think any of the women here are that forgiving. Katie and Lily would accept Debbie plus each other. They'd definitely fuck you up though if you strayed too far. Monica may seem sweet but would probably bury your ass in the desert with the help of her best friend. Jenna sweet innocent girl if it's not her initiating she could disappear you with a few flicks of the keys at her laptop.

Angel is pretty damn possessive as well. Elaine and Bella would probably come together to crush you. Only a few small groups would work. With Jenna you have Jolene and maybe Bella in the right circumstances. Katie comes with her own posse. I don't think Monica or Elaine would accept being second fiddle too often.

Reactions: arms99 and acewinz

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Why everybody keeps putting Elaine and Bella together? They're sisters and i can't picture them both sharing the same man. The only ones that so far seem casually open to sharing are Katie with Lily/Debie and Zarah with anyone as long as there's a cock for her.

So far Monica and Elaine have been built as alpha milfs - they are not willing to share a man and want to be the only woman in the relationship. We've seen how devastated Elaine was when she found out MC's father had an affair. She and Monica aren't the kind of women willing to blow second whistle to some other whore.

Zarah is the typical fuck-all-you-can cougar. She'll fuck anyone she can lay her finger (or rather i say pussy) on.

Wanda i simply a gold-digging whore and would do anything for money.

Katie, Lily and Debie seem pretty close and intimate with each other and i guess this is the closest we'd get to a harem (for those who want one). However we've seen Katie being really protective of Jenna so i guess if MC confesses about his adventures with her, Katie would have a really big hole to dig for the body.

Jenna and Jolina seem like a possible combination since Jenna likes her and is still very confused with her sexual experience and Jolina admitted she doesn't mind experimenting. However i don't think Bella and Jolina would fit to each other so i don't see them as possible combination.

And speaking of Bella - the only one i can actually see her fit in as a combo is Angel. They're both kinda same-minded and have really indentical characters.

That's my girl ;) I love her for that ruthless and aggressive temper of hers.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
As of now the only groupings that make sense are.

- Katie + Debbie + Lily (and the 2 person combos of them).
- Angel + Wanda, Wanda will do whatever MC tells her to do and Angel seemed fine with her watching.
- Jenna + Jolina, Jenna already knows MC fucked her (she watched on the cam) and Jolina is probably open to that stuff.

Plausible

- Monica + Zarah, this is simply because they're friends and Zarah would be fine with being the side-girl.
- Katie + Jenna, this is just because its been teased quite a lot. Something will happen eventually if you're on both their routes for sure.

Maybe, but probably not.
- Monica + Angel, they work together, thats all I got.

The only "main girl" (Jenna/Monica/Katie) that I can see working with most others is Jenna, as she probably already knows what MC is doing and she is a voyeur so she may get off on that, like she did with Jolina.

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018

I think it can I think its all about how the player precieves it if it does happen if that makes sense to anyone

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes