Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Mainly because Bella is the only person that can tolerate Elaine and while the rest has possible pairings are more, Elaine and Bella have 1 thing in common .... lack of friends.
Well we haven't had much time to get to know Elaine nor Bella. They could have friends, but the last thing this game needs is introducing yet more women into the mix. Bella could have friends but now spends more time with Elaine to help her cope with the loss and probably even the will conditions. Despite thinking of Elaine as a cold hearted bitch she's after all her sister and looks like to her family is above all else. She's willing to help the MC to the point where it won't hurt or bring troubles for Elaine. From all the characters, Bella seems the most normal one or at least acting like that. Who knows, maybe we will see some totally different side of hers.

Deadshot101

Nov 8, 2018
This game is worth the wait there are many other game with no deadline but this game gives the deadline and tries to achieve it until now becoz of some reason of staffs it didn't achieve it's goal .. but u will never b disappointed of this game ... Update is close so don't comment shit about the game and wait for a week or 2

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I could've sworn there was a choice to NOT bug Jolina's computer... I wanted to make a new path where Jenna doesn't spy on you, but I guess it's unavoidable?

That's another thing I noticed, early on in the game there's a lot of stuff that you still have to do even if you're not interested in the various girls. Like, even if you want to play a completely "not interested in Katie/Jenna/Monica" game, you'll still go through a lot of flirting and kisses and whatnot until finally the "not interested in..." options kick in. Doesn't feel very organic.

fdsfdsdsdsdfdffd

Mar 17, 2020
I could've sworn there was a choice to NOT bug Jolina's computer... I wanted to make a new path where Jenna doesn't spy on you, but I guess it's unavoidable?

That's another thing I noticed, early on in the game there's a lot of stuff that you still have to do even if you're not interested in the various girls. Like, even if you want to play a completely "not interested in Katie/Jenna/Monica" game, you'll still go through a lot of flirting and kisses and whatnot until finally the "not interested in..." options kick in. Doesn't feel very organic.
Well how are you going to know your not interested before you sample the goods?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Vojvoda and arms99

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I just found it curious. You can choose options to distance yourself, but there's no avoiding some events.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Why everybody keeps putting Elaine and Bella together? They're sisters and i can't picture them both sharing the same man. The only ones that so far seem casually open to sharing are Katie with Lily/Debie and Zarah with anyone as long as there's a cock for her.

So far Monica and Elaine have been built as alpha milfs - they are not willing to share a man and want to be the only woman in the relationship. We've seen how devastated Elaine was when she found out MC's father had an affair. She and Monica aren't the kind of women willing to blow second whistle to some other whore.

Zarah is the typical fuck-all-you-can cougar. She'll fuck anyone she can lay her finger (or rather i say pussy) on.

Wanda i simply a gold-digging whore and would do anything for money.

Katie, Lily and Debie seem pretty close and intimate with each other and i guess this is the closest we'd get to a harem (for those who want one). However we've seen Katie being really protective of Jenna so i guess if MC confesses about his adventures with her, Katie would have a really big hole to dig for the body.

Jenna and Jolina seem like a possible combination since Jenna likes her and is still very confused with her sexual experience and Jolina admitted she doesn't mind experimenting. However i don't think Bella and Jolina would fit to each other so i don't see them as possible combination.

And speaking of Bella - the only one i can actually see her fit in as a combo is Angel. They're both kinda same-minded and have really indentical characters.

That's my girl ;) I love her for that ruthless and aggressive temper of hers.
While I agree with most of what you said. I disagree with what you said about Wanda. It's already established that she doesn't need money so right there it says she is not a gold digger. On top of that she had already said she would hook up with the mc again even if there was no work involved. Basically she likes to be dominated. So nope not a gold digging whore. Probably just the whore part, lol

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
It does really seem like the game was heading down the 'bone everyone with no repercussions' path for quite a few chapters. Glad it changed into what it is right now, though. A couple of games I really liked went full harem and, while I thought it was a great idea at first, it ended up becoming very monotonous and uninspired.

hrvoje89

mischievous
Donor
May 27, 2017
Well, my view on the harem in this game is something different. Not classic you go and collect them all, Ash type, but something in the line of..its end of the game..you got your ending (mine would definitely be if possible Katie and Elaine).. you go to sleep..and BAAM..you got them all scene in your dream..something like that..
I agree with Avaron1974 that you cant have harem that fits in this story..BUT scene where you got all ladies can be made and be believable..
Just mine two cents..;)

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So many people come here that don't want to or can't be bothered to read back a few pages before asking "when's the update" or "why so long" (n)
Well this does happen because when there is 608 pages of discussion, the search feature is pretty much useless. Especially when trying to ask something that is probably asked every time like "when next update". I looked 2 pages back, no mention. Do you expect people to scour 20 pages so you are satisfied?

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes