• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
One would expect that with all these new artists coming to play, the renders are going to start piling up so that they won't be able to keep up with writing and coding and it turned out to be the opposite :D
Hopefully they tightened up and are more organized now so it should be smooth sailing from now on.

• Haha
Reactions: RedGlow and Repuci

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Heard good things about his game, but fuck me, those renders......it's like those women are 50 fucking years old. and they def dont look like the MILF kind of 50 yr olds.
Is the story atleast DECENT?
If you dont like women/girls in this game, Im sure you will find some nice loli-japanese-neko-harem-femdom little gem to fapp/be fapped:WeSmart:

Last edited by a moderator:

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
I bet everything on katie. I only kept friendship with all the other girls ... I hope that BELLA or JOLIE, are not conspirators ... and I hope I won't have to leave the family for 5 fucking millions of dollars .... I hope in a final with the MY KATIE :p

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Well facepalms don't count against anything, do they? So the guy just spends his time facepalming people for no reason.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That explains why i had 7 alerts that were face palms from him
I noticed a chunk of mine all from different games and saw his name so checked his activity feed and noticed he'd done it to everyone that facepalmed him.

Not mature enough to be here I think.

Well facepalms don't count against anything, do they? So the guy just spends his time facepalming people for no reason.
It's not the facepalms that mattered it's the reasoning, or lack thereof, behind them.

People facepalmed his dumb post and he thought "i'll show them" and stalked our post history to teach us a lesson I suppose.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Not against, but for. I once got 30 facepalms from him within two minutes and found that I got 30 closer to the 1000 likes achievement. I proceeded to thank him for that and shoved him onto the ignore list, where he is the sole occupant. I have yet to see an at least minimal intelligent post from him.

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
This is getting pretty ridiculous by now they took out one scene with Monica but extended another one with her, put in an additional Katie scene... yeah dunno what to even say:cautious:
Hehe. It sounds bad I know, but the Monica date that was originally in this EP is pretty big (1700 lines) and the majority of the art for it requires our art guy Red, who's time is still somewhat limited. Whereas Cheeky/Cell/Myself were able to cobble together the new scenes that got added. I can promise you I wish the Monica date was ready as we invested a lot there, but we do what we can.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes