Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I don't have any team here, my MC is going for all the girls. Lets see how it turns out

But honestly character & looks wise I actually like Debbie and Lily more than the rest. They are more fun + hot.

Reactions: Dentynhometal

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
We have also added an additional Katie scene (Katie wasn't meant to make an appearance at all) and it's pretty hot too.
:love::love::love::love::love: The Goddess is coming into this episode !!! That news alone deserves an intense fapping session !!! Now my patience is getting thinner and thinner.

Btw... last night i was on a date with a girl who looked EXACTLY like Wanda. And i really mean like Wanda was modeled after a picture of her. But .. well.. let's say she just doesn't fall far behind from Theresa as attitude. Not yet that crazy, but i bet she will be when she gets to her age. And although i like experimenting with crazy chicks in game, irl i'm not doing it any more...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: MOZ. and Repuci

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
:love::love::love::love::love: The Goddess is coming into this episode !!! That news alone deserves an intense fapping session !!! Now my patience is getting thinner and thinner.
Just be careful and use plenty of lube... Don't want to have to explain how you got the friction burns! :ROFLMAO:

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
When I see a large block of facepalms from someone I just facepalmed of course i'm going to check out if he's done it to everyone or just me.
And it still works! I facepalmed his post out of curiosity and got like a dozen facepalms in return within 20 minutes. Keep it coming, adolescent forum troll, Daddy needs his "Likes" tally to keep rising out of a shameless need for validation :p

On topic, it sounds like we're in for a killer update. Good on the team for trucking this one out and being as transparent as possible with the delays.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Are we suppose to fuck every chick in the game? That's what I've been doing and I can't wait to see what happens in the end.
At first it was teased that sleepign around would have consequences but it looks like those have been scrapped.

Based on previews and a post a few days ago, seems like you can play Pokemon to your hearts content.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
At first it was teased that sleepign around would have consequences but it looks like those have been scrapped.

Based on previews and a post a few days ago, seems like you can play Pokemon to your hearts content.
Good, good... If we have lulled the astute Avaron into a false sense of security, then all will have have succumbed.

tumblr_inline_nauonmjyPs1snjmql540.gif

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes