Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Hmmm interesting. Cos i couldn't get the hype about Lily. I mean not that she's ugly or anything like that, it's just to my taste her physical assets aren't anything that special like they're portrait in the game (Bella is closest to my ideal for female body than anyone else), she isn't that super-hot to me (which again entirely personal preferences) and i didn't think there was anything else about her. Turns out i was wrong and there IS actually something additional to her looks which appeals to people.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Didnt this game started by doing big updates every 2 weeks?
I don't think so more like 5-6 weeks, i started to download this game at ep 6 or 7 but didn't play it until ep 12 but i gotta say that i remember that updates popped out like mushrooms after rain at some point and i was like i need to try this game out cuz they seem to have a good release schedule... now tho is a mess i mean they have them excuses served, i dunno its a shame... :cautious:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
that page has info about prefixes showing when the games go marked abandoned.
Gotta agree with goobdoob here, you're expecting a bit much of them to read through that just to get the point you were trying to make.
Especially when it's more than likely they don't actually care enough about "how tragic another abandoned game" is, to have actually bothered their lazy arse to verify for themselves if it's abandoned or not.

Reactions: Ryohky and Capt OA
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes