Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
I replayed the game again and have a new theory. The third person in the will really is Jolina, BUT she teamed up with Elaine to double their chance of taking the money. I have the sneaking suspicion both of them met privately and stroke some kind of a deal. Both decided to manipulate the MC to go towards Monica and the girls, so they can split the rest.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I replayed the game again and have a new theory. The third person in the will really is Jolina, BUT she teamed up with Elaine to double their chance of taking the money. I have the sneaking suspicion both of them met privately and stroke some kind of a deal. Both decided to manipulate the MC to go towards Monica and the girls, so they can split the rest.
I think there is something wrong with your 2nd signature pic.

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
I have: love you katie, $ 100,000, a magnificent beach house, a great body and a giant cock; does it really make sense to go after an alleged fortune, messing everything up? fuck NO!!! I hope the developers offer a more REASONABLE way out instead of just mess :p :p:p:p

TEAM KATIE

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
This is the end i am aiming at too. Katie is my gal and if chasing the millions means losing her, then fuck the money. Money can be earned, relationship like that of the MC and Katie is a once in a lifetime opportunity. And considering how rare girls like Katie are even in the virtual world, it's like a unicorn. The closest i've seen so far was Veronica in Man of the House, but from a hardcore chick turning into a submassive slave was such a downer for me i left the game way before it was the halfway point.

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
This is the end i am aiming at too. Katie is my gal and if chasing the millions means losing her, then fuck the money. Money can be earned, relationship like that of the MC and Katie is a once in a lifetime opportunity. And considering how rare girls like Katie are even in the virtual world, it's like a unicorn. The closest i've seen so far was Veronica in Man of the House, but from a hardcore chick turning into a submassive slave was such a downer for me i left the game way before it was the halfway point.

Exactly, Katie's character is well done and very funny, the right mix between teasing and love, "bitch bitch, psychopathic, narcissistic,
sweet, sexy" :p:D. the other characters are not up to par.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Exactly, Katie's character is well done and very funny, the right mix between teasing and love, "bitch bitch, psychopathic, narcissistic,
sweet, sexy" :p:D. the other characters are not up to par.
yep, katie agrees as well..or at least i think she do :unsure::BootyTime:
anyway better check it out for yourself;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ghostload and MOZ.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
My guess is if we evaluate it as a 5month update it will be hard to live up to expectations.

But its been 5months... and ppl are ready to eat up anything they serve at this point so i doubt theyll get many negative reactions, most will be happy they got an update regardless of how good/bad it is.
You can fuck up updates if the hype is too high, so saying that people won't react badly is kind of silly.

I think that SleepyGimp has a good enough trackrecord that this update, while it seems like it won't be worth the entire 5 months of development time, it will still be decently long and of high quality. I mean if there are too many delays, too many broken promises and stuff like that, the earned respect can still spoil, but I am holding out hope.

Reactions: acewinz

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Good to know that the update for this is close has it really been 5 months? Not that I'm complaining the dev and his team here always deliver a good update. Although I think I'm going to need a refresher with the events I think we'd found something on Jolina's laptop in the last update :unsure:

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
yep, katie agrees as well..or at least i think she do :unsure::BootyTime:
anyway better check it out for yourself;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I might be the odd one here but since I'm into milfs, I would rather have a dedicated ending to Monica and/or Elaine. While the MC's will stipulation makes him difficult to get Monica without his crooked father's inheritance (AFAIR) which leaves him open to Elaine, I suppose? So it's lust+love (esp from Monica) vs. lust (esp from Elaine)+money.

Talk about a conundrum?! Kudos to acewinz and CheekyGimp for such great character development. There are hundreds of fap worthy renders on F95, what makes these 2 different is their character and context.

Blue balls till the update!!

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
I like coming to threads before the update gets release, you know the calm before the storm. It's nice to read other fans theories and general excitement and appreciation for the Dev. Cuz guarantee'd the rabid response to this is going to be insane. My prediction of most of the comments "5 months and no Monica, this is bullshit, this dev is turning into ICSTOR or gumdrop"

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
I mean its hard not to complain when you get a 30 min to an 1h (if lucky) worth of a update after 5 month of waiting, i mean c'mon its 5 freakin' months not 1 or 2, when they had the 5-6 weeks release schedule imo it was nothing to complain about it when it came about the length of the updates but i'm curious to see what's what with this one after so many months of waiting...

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
I mean its hard not to complain when you get a 30 min to an 1h (if lucky) worth of a update after 5 month of waiting, i mean c'mon its 5 freakin' months not 1 or 2, when they had the 5-6 weeks release schedule imo it was nothing to complain about it when it came about the length of the updates but i'm curious to see what's what with this one after so many months of waiting...

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Jeez wth guys i was joking, didn't want to bash your favorite game God forbid far from me that thought, i mean if will have 15 min of content i will be the happiest man alive its not like 5 months passed pff it was only one and will have content worth of five months development, i just misunderstood what ppl was sayin around here...
As for you Captain what can i say you a visionaire dude its like you are reading minds... ufff...

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Jeez wth guys i was joking, didn't want to bash your favorite game God forbid far from me that thought, i mean if will have 15 min of content i will be the happiest man alive its not like 5 months passed pff it was only one and will have content worth of five months development, i just misunderstood what ppl was sayin around here...
As for you Captain what can i say you a visionaire dude its like you are reading minds... ufff...
1590534852644.png

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes