satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
This weekend probably, can't wait to have me some Elaine tho i dunno why i have the feeling i'm gonna be disappointed with the content she'll have...:cry:

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
This weekend probably, can't wait to have me some Elaine tho i dunno why i have the feeling i'm gonna be disappointed with the content she'll have...:cry:
That's because given the increased wait + hype, this could be the biggest and best update yet, and it still wont live up to the expectations of many.

One could argue if that is fair or not, but that's the simple reality for many.

As for me, i'm a filthy, dirty pirate, so im just happy the devs still work on it and didnt just say fuck it and /ragequit after all the issues.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Can you be more precise? I have to ask for the day off at work :D
Nope, but I imagine we will use every bit of the month to hammer out any bugs.

I forgot Bella also is in the next updates or future updates?
Bella is in this update.

I want me some Elaine naaw :BootyTime:
She is too.

That's because given the increased wait + hype, this could be the biggest and best update yet, and it still wont live up to the expectations of many.

As for me, i'm a filthy, dirty pirate, so im just happy the devs still work on it and didnt just say fuck it and /ragequit after all the issues.
I am afraid the hype is so high it's impossible to live up to as well, especially since Monica date had to be pushed to the next update. But the good news is it's well into production, and we have the rough draft pretty much done for 3 out of 4-5 scenes for update 18. So we should be on track for normal release times again. *knock wood

kile

Aug 18, 2016

My guess is if we evaluate it as a 5month update it will be hard to live up to expectations.

But its been 5months... and ppl are ready to eat up anything they serve at this point so i doubt theyll get many negative reactions, most will be happy they got an update regardless of how good/bad it is.

Reactions: Ryohky

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
So I just finished my first playthrough of the game since October yesterday(my laptop died and I still can’t replace it). Honestly it was awesome having so much content to Playthrough, but now I am not sure I can trust anyone anymore. So I am just going to run away with lily lol

But seriously keep up the amazing job I can’t wait to see what comes next

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I am afraid the hype is so high it's impossible to live up to as well, especially since Monica date had to be pushed to the next update.
Don't worry. You guys have all done an amazing job with WTHI, and the fact that you stuck with it all this time, plus maintained it's consistent high quality, which is the most important thing (unlike a few games I'll keep from mentioning), gives you a lot of saved up credibility with all of us. Plus, you take the time to keep us all in the loop, which goes a long way in my book. You didn't have to do that, so thanks.

You all have come up with a great story that keeps us all interested (and guessing), a large cast of extremly sexy characters with fun and unique personalities, and great dialog. So, pretty much whatever you release I am sure will be great to see for all of us.

Reactions: acewinz

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
I think the other dude is suggesting this game is a scam, as well. Not that i agree with that, though.
If it was a scam the devs wouldn't freeze their Patreon. That shows that the devs actually realize that they're responsible for providing content and since there have been some stumbles in that regard lately they're taking ownership and not accepting money for May's pledges. That's like, the opposite of scam, lol.

WShatn

May 21, 2020
If it was a scam the devs wouldn't freeze their Patreon. That shows that the devs actually realize that they're responsible for providing content and since there have been some stumbles in that regard lately they're taking ownership and not accepting money for May's pledges. That's like, the opposite of scam, lol.
Good luck trying to make a troll understand that.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Keeping it very brief because I have a shitload of work to do on the game tonight. Still on for an end of month (May) update but it will be the 31st. Still have quite a lot of tidy up to do. Will keep you posted through the week.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes