Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Good, good... If we have lulled the astute Avaron into a false sense of security, then all will have have succumbed.

View attachment 665252
It's not really a sense of false security when how characters act has changed so drastically in such a short space of time.

Zarah has gone from trying to protect Monica and help her find love to zero fucks given when she finds out MC has been with Angel and they are an item.

Katie dumps MC for cheating on her then i'm seeing hints at a threesome with the very girl she dumped him over after so long of getting angry at any hint the MC had interest in Jenna.

The whole Jo, Jenna ending. Jo opens up her heart, lets the MC know how she feels then catches Jenna on her webcam and was all "hey, lets chat and most likely fuck because continuity sucks".

Jenna going from "don't fall for her, love me" to "fuck her hard" in the space of an update.

It's a lot of very drastic switches in direction and the tension that was building about being caught has gone.

What it feels like to me, and i'm not alone I might add, is that a game that had us build relationships and either pick who we wanted or be very careful about cheating has gone full harem mode due to demand.

It's not a complaint but you can't say it's a false sense of security when there has been such a drastic shift in tone the last few updates.

If you go back a bit a few us were talking about how, with regards to story, a full harem and even most sharing scenes made zero sense to certain characters and plot. The tension build up backed that too. That has gone now. It's gone from Date a Live to WVM in a short space of time.

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Jenna going from "don't fall for her, love me" to "fuck her hard" in the space of an update.
Jenna never had anything against MC fucking other women. Furthermore she's quite a lot into voyeurism and loves watching other people fuck. We can say she doesn't even really know the meaning of the word love, since she's never had a boyfriend before. Some might think of it as cruel, but thx to her lack of experience with love, MC can quite easily lead her which way he wants to. He would have no trouble convincing her that her feelings aren't really love and it was all part of the program to take her out of her shell (including fucking her in the ass).Don't take me wrong - she not stupid by any means, but when it comes to love and sex, she can be manipulated quite easily.

As for Katie, well i really hope that Katie-Jenna-MC sandwich never sees the light of day. To me it is so wrong on so many levels, that i can't even begin to explain it. But that doesn't mean the concept of it is out of question. What i think a scene like that from the teasers can be is a test. If you went down Jenna's route you'd know that at some point Katie catches you both in your underwear. On a few occasions Jenna also had the opportunity to discover there might be something between Katie and the MC. So if both of them have their suspicions it won't be hard for them to team up and test the MC to see if there really is anything promiscuous going on. And that daydream some of you have of a 3some with sisters can turn into a nightmare really fast. With Jenna's wits and Katie's ruthlessness MC can disappear from the face of the Earth w/o any problem.

And nothing about Jolina, Elaine and Bella is out of the woods yet until we find out who is the 3rd wheel in the will. Each one of them can give you a bad case of backstab at any moment.

As for the cliffhanger we ended on, i'm almost 99% sure Jenna's voyeurism will be the solution there. MC will say to Jolina that Jenna really wanted and begged him to watch while they fuck so he let her. But the one thing i want more than anything else now is to find out who Dizzy.

P.S
I didn't put spoiler tags, because we are already well ahead in time and at that point i doubt there's a single person in this thread, who hadn't seen it all by now.

Reactions: acewinz

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Jenna never had anything against MC fucking other women. Furthermore she's quite a lot into voyeurism and loves watching other people fuck. We can say she doesn't even really know the meaning of the word love, since she's never had a boyfriend before. Some might think of it as cruel, but thx to her lack of experience with love, MC can quite easily lead her which way he wants to. He would have no trouble convincing her that her feelings aren't really love and it was all part of the program to take her out of her shell (including fucking her in the ass).Don't take me wrong - she not stupid by any means, but when it comes to love and sex, she can be manipulated quite easily.
Outside of the party the MC has shown and said he would never manipulate those close to him. He's never shown any sign of that so that would be another departure from the character so far.

As for Jenna's voyeur side, she liked to watch people not watch people fuck her man.

I say that because leading up to the date with Jo she didn't want him to go and only went along with it in the end because it was for information about the email.

From that to watching them fuck and egging him on, it's just weird and not in line with how things went before the date.

Then we have Jo's reaction when she thought MC had a girlfriend when he asked her out. It's like we were on a train going in one direction and we came to a juntion but switched tracks in another.

Even the side girls like Lily were only interested in a 1 on 1.

I know people like to ignore story and build head canon so I don't expect everyone to agree, it's just something a few of us talked about and talked about earlier in the thread. A few things happening now and building up to just aren't in line with how it was getting here.

I don't know if that's because there were too many branches and they want to try and condense it or too many people pushed for a harem regardless of how batshit insane it looks, I don't know, i'm not a dev and unlike some other games I don't talk to these devs much so have no idea why things have changed.

I do so very hope some of the routes are left open and it's not forced harem. I am not the biggest fan of harems in settings like this and i'd rather the story i'm playing still make sense to me but we'll have to wait and see.

I just want to reiterate that i'm not complaining. I know some people see anything that isn't feet kissing praise as an attack on their very soul but regardless of anything I still like it, I just want the paths i've been following so far to stay open.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Outside of the party the MC has shown and said he would never manipulate those close to him. He's never shown any sign of that so that would be another departure from the character so far.

As for Jenna's voyeur side, she liked to watch people not watch people fuck her man.

I say that because leading up to the date with Jo she didn't want him to go and only went along with it in the end because it was for information about the email.

From that to watching them fuck and egging him on, it's just weird and not in line with how things went before the date.

Then we have Jo's reaction when she thought MC had a girlfriend when he asked her out. It's like we were on a train going in one direction and we came to a juntion but switched tracks in another.

I know people like to ignore story and build head canon so I don't expect everyone to agree, it's just something a few of us talked about and talked about earlier in the thread. A few things happening now and building up to just aren't in line with how it was getting here.

I don't know if that's because there were too many branches and they want to try and condense it or too many people pushed for a harem regardless of how batshit insane it looks, I don't know, i'm not a dev and unlike some other games I don't talk to these devs much so have no idea why things have changed.

I do so very hope some of the routes are left open and it's not forced harem. I am not the biggest fan of harems in settings like this and i'd rather the story i'm playing still make sense to me but we'll have to wait and see.

I just want to reiterate that i'm not complaining. I know some people see anything that isn't feet kissing praise as an attack on their very soul but regardless of anything I still like it, I just want the paths i've been following so far to stay open.
I think having harem options (as long as it's not forced) is good because I assume most users here have been romancing multiple girls so unless there are some harem options you would kind of get screwed later on when it all comes out.

I definitely noticed the change too, Jenna didn't seem like the type of girl who would accept that imho. I do hope there is no harem within the family, I don't think that could work lol

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
You can either have a life portrayal style (with consequences) or harem style - not both as I'd imagine it would be very difficult to write. WTHI certainly started in the former category and may yet end up there - bar a few possible (and some known) small groups or mini-harems. The other style is something like Sisterly Lust, WVM or My New Family.

I know it's an adult game so everybody wants the MC to bonking every girl - in that case you'd certainly like the others mentioned above. It all depends how you want to play it. I often start with a base save with no target girl that you can develop saves from as new girls are added and a "man whore" save with all girls to see all the content and any likely backlash/harem ending. Some of the current saves I have are - base, man whore, Monica, Katie, Jenna, Katie/Jenna, Debbie/Lilly, Katie/Debbie/Lilly, Jenna/Jolina & others (Elaine/Bella/Zarah/Angel/Jolina).

If it's not a harem style game (hoping this is still the case) don't just have a single man whore save and hope for the best. Have alternatives to fall back on and you'll also see more of the game in some cases.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think having harem options (as long as it's not forced) is good because I assume most users here have been romancing multiple girls so unless there are some harem options you would kind of get screwed later on when it all comes out.
That was the tension I was talking about. If you'd been with multiple girls and got caught you get screwed.

See, to me, that's how it should be.

Sure a harem makes sense to those that are with multiple girls but it doesn't make any sense to the story or the characters. That's the issue some of us have. The story now and the story a few updates ago aren't matching, it's completely shifted.

The only sharing that was hinted at was with Katie and her friends and while Katie said the words her actions were the opposite. She had a jealous outburst and caused a fight with one of her best friends over it.

It would make absolutely no sense at all for Katie to suddenly be okay with sharing outside of that group when she's barely okay with it happening in the group.

It's great for those that get the harem they want but I like my stories to make sense and right now it's just weird.

For a harem to work the story and setting needs to be set up to support it. Sisterly Lust worked because the girls had fun with each other as well as the MC because he couldn't be with them all at the same time constantly. WVM has the 2 main girls (and Azel once she's in) and the rest are on the side. Then you have fantasy games like Last Sovereign where harems work because of the extreme sex drive of the Incubus Kings and the sexual magic they use.

Here we had a date sim that set the stage where cheating is bad, the girls wanted relationships and getting caught would screw the MC over .... to now people seemingly okay with it and changing gears to how it was a few updates ago.

Those already seeing it as a harem and not bothering about story or characters either won't notice or care about the shift but some of us paid a bit too much attention to it all and now it's left us a bit baffled as to where everything stands because the story and characters now are acting differently than they did a few updates back.

Again, not saying it's a bad thing I just hope it's not a railroaded harem because I still want my story to make sense to me and the only sharing that makes sense is Katies circle of friends, anything else is just weird.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
That's a reason I also like No More Secrets - you get mini-harems with a small number of the characters but it's already been mentioned that if you played the "man whore" you can expect to suffer the consequences as RoyalCandy appears to have stuck to his guns with the final episode that's due soon. It remains to be seen if that happens of course but it looks that way.

I like both styles with WTHI (hopefully) & NMS on the non-harem side of the fence and WVM, MNF and SL on the harem side. I just prefer not to have a harem ending in every game on here - otherwise I'd probably stop playing as the stories can also be very good.

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017

I understand what you're saying and i'm not disagreeing with it, it's just too early to tell if you're right or Cheeky is really trying to pull the carpet beneath our feet at the last moment. Especially with Jolina. It's been discussed a lot earlier about her suspicious behavior, but we'll have to wait and see what the story would bring. So far all of the women act on the premise that MC is fucking her only and they don't know about any of the others. So if any of them starts suspecting things it's not implausible she'd try to set him up to find out. Same with Elaine, same with Bella, Angel and pretty much all of the women aside from Katie, Jenna and Monica.
And the thing about Zarah - she's quite open minded. She never wanted to merry MC and Monica. She knows he's young and would love to date and fuck a lot of girls and thinks a good fuck would be good for Monica who hadn't have any in a long time. She just wanted him not to hurt the girls or there will be consequences. The fact that she did nothing so far, doesn't mean she can't pull one out on you the least you expect it. She might have some agenda too.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
It's not really a sense of false security when how characters act has changed so drastically in such a short space of time.

Zarah has gone from trying to protect Monica and help her find love to zero fucks given when she finds out MC has been with Angel and they are an item.

Katie dumps MC for cheating on her then i'm seeing hints at a threesome with the very girl she dumped him over after so long of getting angry at any hint the MC had interest in Jenna.

The whole Jo, Jenna ending. Jo opens up her heart, lets the MC know how she feels then catches Jenna on her webcam and was all "hey, lets chat and most likely fuck because continuity sucks".

It's a lot of very drastic switches in direction and the tension that was building about being caught has gone.

What it feels like to me, and i'm not alone I might add, is that a game that had us build relationships and either pick who we wanted or be very careful about cheating has gone full harem mode due to demand.

It's not a complaint but you can't say it's a false sense of security when there has been such a drastic shift in tone the last few updates.

If you go back a bit a few us were talking about how, with regards to story, a full harem and even most sharing scenes made zero sense to certain characters and plot. The tension build up backed that too. That has gone now. It's gone from Date a Live to WVM in a short space of time.
That was the tension I was talking about. If you'd been with multiple girls and got caught you get screwed.

See, to me, that's how it should be.

Sure a harem makes sense to those that are with multiple girls but it doesn't make any sense to the story or the characters. That's the issue some of us have. The story now and the story a few updates ago aren't matching, it's completely shifted.

The only sharing that was hinted at was with Katie and her friends and while Katie said the words her actions were the opposite. She had a jealous outburst and caused a fight with one of her best friends over it.

It would make absolutely no sense at all for Katie to suddenly be okay with sharing outside of that group when she's barely okay with it happening in the group.

It's great for those that get the harem they want but I like my stories to make sense and right now it's just weird.

For a harem to work the story and setting needs to be set up to support it. Sisterly Lust worked because the girls had fun with each other as well as the MC because he couldn't be with them all at the same time constantly. WVM has the 2 main girls (and Azel once she's in) and the rest are on the side. Then you have fantasy games like Last Sovereign where harems work because of the extreme sex drive of the Incubus Kings and the sexual magic they use.

Here we had a date sim that set the stage where cheating is bad, the girls wanted relationships and getting caught would screw the MC over .... to now people seemingly okay with it and changing gears to how it was a few updates ago.

Those already seeing it as a harem and not bothering about story or characters either won't notice or care about the shift but some of us paid a bit too much attention to it all and now it's left us a bit baffled as to where everything stands because the story and characters now are acting differently than they did a few updates back.

Again, not saying it's a bad thing I just hope it's not a railroaded harem because I still want my story to make sense to me and the only sharing that makes sense is Katies circle of friends, anything else is just weird.
Ah, you make several good points i'd like to address, but can only do a few for obvious reasons.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Ah, you make several good points i'd like to address, but can only do a few for obvious reasons.

Everybody talking about the drama of who you can fuck or not at the end and I am over here just wondering if we will get an answer as to who sent the emails which brought us together in the first place. I mean, come on people! Let's focus on the important shit! ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
We simply do our best and hope you will bear with us to see how things turn out. :)
Deff will be.

Like I said hun, the only thing that would stop me playing is if I got railroaded into a harem that makes no sense.

I have a few saves with a few of the characters I like so as long as I can follow on with those i've got no intentions of stopping.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018

This was good to read to be honest i was only pursuing mulitple woman because its how i play every game at first. I always expect it to bite me in the ass and i am glad it will. Just need to figure out if lily really is my waifu

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Don't get this the wrong way guys, not trying to mock or criticize anybody, but what captivated you about Lily? Yes, she kinda looks hot (this is entirely up to personal taste of course), but despite looks was there anything else that win you over? Cos Katie swept me away not only with her eyes, lips and body but also with her temper and attitude to life. Her vulgarity has some charm to it. I've always loved hardcore chicks who can be simultaneously sexy as fuck and nasty with their language (and actions ofc).

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Don't get this the wrong way guys, not trying to mock or criticize anybody, but what captivated you about Lily? Yes, she kinda looks hot (this is entirely up to personal taste of course), but despite looks was there anything else that win you over? Cos Katie swept me away not only with her eyes, lips and body but also with her temper and attitude to life. Her vulgarity has some charm to it. I've always loved hardcore chicks who can be simultaneously sexy as fuck and nasty with their language (and actions ofc).
I like that Lily is only pretending to be dumb and i terns of total hotness seeing her at the party in that dress just wow. But it was also the very sweet making dinner/date with her that completely won me over, it reminded me of when me and my wife first statted dating

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Speaking of our Goddess Katie, I really think her story deserves a spin off and is really well done IMO. Honestly, when I first played it, I started bantering with Katie and teasing her and saw that she's a literal firecracker. And OFC, I'm trying to get into her friend's panties and succeeding and now that the relationship has developed, I've actually been changing how my mc responds to her friend's "offers" and am wondering if I'm already in a minefield I don't want to be in. Why? Because the dev team has done a good job fleshing out Katie's character and feeding it to us. As a result, I'm hoping the choices I made don't bite me when it comes to Katie. That's a sign that somewhere, something was done right.
So cheers to CheekyGimp and crew for the game and for Katie. And now Jenna, too.
Anyone have any thoughts on that? Or even how you responded to Katie and Jenna's development?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I find the most attractive thing about Lily, despite her many physical assets, is there is an innocence about her. It is more spiritual than virginal obviously, but it is still there. She isn't the brightest in the head, but smart enough to know she doesn't really want to compete with others there without reason (like when she was cutting Natasha up verbally without her even realizing). In general though she would rather act the fool, than end up being proven one while actually trying. I find that little bit of insecurity attractive when combined with everything else about her. I am not sure between her and Jenna who is the actual "nicest" girl. She only reinforced that during the couch scene when she wanted to go slow with the MC because of how every other guy treats her.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I find the most attractive thing about Lily, despite her many physical assets, is there is an innocence about her. It is more spiritual than virginal obviously, but it is still there. She isn't the brightest in the head, but smart enough to know she doesn't really want to compete with others there without reason (like when she was cutting Natasha up verbally without her even realizing). In general though she would rather act the fool, than end up being proven one while actually trying. I find that little bit of insecurity attractive when combined with everything else about her. I am not sure between her and Jenna who is the actual "nicest" girl. She only reinforced that during the couch scene when she wanted to go slow with the MC because of how every other guy treats her.
Dang, I need to replay this game because I don't even remember Lily. I've been holding off because I thought a new update was coming soon.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Jolina and Jenna pretty much makes you go
harder than a string theory equation when you have a machinegun pointed at the back of your head.
I would say her innocence derives from her self-awareness.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes