• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

mike447

Oct 13, 2018
what is px and x in the mega? as opposed to the full file? i ask because of data caps

edit: never mind, text file has answer. px has compressed images for all old releases, and x has all compressed images

Last edited:
Reactions: gubl and 100100mvs

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Almost 4 hours... Surprised.
Well, all's well that ends well. Smug behaviour of some patrons on one side, impatience and impertinence by some pirates on the other, now we can enjoy the update and have fun.

I have to go and do some.... exercises... yeah, let's go with that. ;)

Thanks to you, Cheeky and the rest of the team for your work.

Reactions: acewinz

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Well, all's well that ends well. Smug behaviour of some patrons on one side, impatience and impertinence by some pirates on the other, now we can enjoy the update and have fun.

I have to go and do some.... exercises... yeah, let's go with that. ;)

Thanks to you, Cheeky and the rest of the team for your work.
The sheer disdain posters have on this site is why many/most high tier patrons for devs flat out just stay away.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
How many full sex scenes are in this update? I did a pass on my main save and only found 1 and a variety of HJs, BJs, ZJs, FJs, TJs and YJs.

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
Worst pirates ever not a one of you singing for an update. Serenading a Pirate King is the only way forward to the seas of debauchery.

Oh, better far to live and die
Under the brave black flag I fly,
Than play a sanctimonious part,
With a pirate head and a pirate heart.
Away to the cheating world go you,
Where pirates all are well-to-do;
But I'll be true to the song I sing,
And live and die a Pirate King.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

arms99

May 11, 2018
How many full sex scenes are in this update? I did a pass on my main save and only found 1 and a variety of HJs, BJs, ZJs, FJs, TJs and YJs.
There is only one, I double checked the images to make sure. Like you found, there is other action but only 1 actual sex scene

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
I think they are getting ready to update the game now cause the NOPY link does not work so anyone waiting for the game prolly will not have to wait much longer BUT i could be wrong - LOL

Reactions: Jr93

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If following popular games in this site for the last couple years has taught me anything, it's that when someone gives a date and time out in advance people just get more and more ravenous until it's day-of.

Next time this happens just cyberpunk it and say "coming when it's ready".
Yep - I'm starting to think this way too.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes