Jun 9, 2017
You can say the same for supporters, though: new dev = no trust; no trust = no support; no support = delays for releases; delays for releases = no trust: and on it goes. It wasn't meant as an excuse, just a description of a contributing factor.
Sure, I understood that. I agree with everything you have said.

I just think that this Dev is in the rough spot right now. Or maybe he's making this game just for fun in his free time, then it's all okay.

Reactions: Savilesavile

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Does it just suddenly end when the guy stands in front of Evelyn in her cell and she asks if they have to do that every time? It just drops to the main menu when the clothing hits the floor. Is that actually the end? It feels like this was prematurely leaked before the dev finished the version. :confused:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
this so called "update" is just a joke - better release nothing than just 30 seconds of gameplay (and only 30 seconds if you are gonna read everything slowly)

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
And that is a vicious cycle... long intervals and irregular updates = less or no patrons, less patrons = no motivation to work on the game... no motivation to work on a game = less or no updates... and the life goes on...
You can say the same for supporters, though: new dev = no trust; no trust = no support; no support = delays for releases; delays for releases = no trust: and on it goes. It wasn't meant as an excuse, just a description of a contributing factor.
you both are right.
The most common issue is that new developers think that they just can release a few content and everybody will jump on to support right from the start.
What they don't see is, that even the most reputated developers started out without any support and earned their supporters over YEARS - AFTER they delivered a good amount of quality content.
Too many promising projects have been abandonned even WITH supporters after a few updates just because the dev recognized that it's a brutal hard business to keep good content outgoing on a regular base and they give up sooner or later - so it's also no wonder that no one trusts any new dev anymore right from the start.

Aside that, even for a pure hobby project the new update is just a joke. Over 2 months for that handful content is hillarous. We see the lack of passion and effort to put work into it, so best to not even start thinking about supporting, or the money is wasted for nothing (just my personal opinion though)

kizmiaz

Jul 2, 2020
I'm ok for a slow burn, but i think we're wasting time with side stories. Despite of that i like the idea and the renders are beautifull !

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm ok for a slow burn, but i think we're wasting time with side stories. Despite of that i like the idea and the renders are beautifull !
They aren't side stories: they're character background. I don't think that wastes any time at all. I do think there should've been more content in this release, but I think the background (flashbacks) are helpful to explain character responses, potential references to things we otherwise might not understand, etc.

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
First time playing the game today and one thing for sure the guy is a total freaking idiot. The things he says wtf are you 14 really thinking that would help in anyway. Game is laughable if it wasnt sad

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Great video but she got the math wrong. By the "logic" of "2+2=22" her final paycheck should be 20,002,000 (although i understand why they did it the way they did).
That's absolutely right! Her imagination was already predetermined, what a shame :(

Rysion

Jan 20, 2018
Thats it?
An incomplete flashback?
I love that at the very least this is getting updates cause i honestly i like it so far.
but mr dev, if you read this, you're gonna need to find a way to make updates longer and the very least 1 scene per update. Even if it takes longer, thats better than releasing just about nothing. imo

Ill consider supporting your patreon once theres a real update and you can keep it up, best of luck

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes