Anekin69

Professional
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2018
First of all thanks for all the comments, I really appreciate all your advice regarding the game.
This is my first game that I create and thanks to you I'm getting many interesting ideas. :)

However

All the updates that someone posts (without permission) on the comment section are not the "public realese", but should be for patreons.
All the small updates that you now see are early versions of the game that are released only for those who support me in advance, while the bigger updates are released publicly (from 0.3 to 0.4 for example)

Now since the update has become public I will make sure in the future to only put versions with bigger updates so that no one can post smaller ones without my permission. (min. 250 render per update)

Once again I thank you for being so passionate about the story of John and Emma, and I'm sorry I have been absent, but it could not have been otherwise.

Stay safe.

Anekin69

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I guess Dev goes for realism, MC dick seems to fit worldwide average size, especially when it is "deflated".

And thanks for that. There are too many retarded games with even more retarded body's proportions made by horny Devs with twisted minds.
HALLELUJA and AMEN.
Nice to see that there are still some normal people around who hate oversized proportions just like i do.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Anekin69
You seem to be the developer of this game - you should contact the F95-staff per Ticket and request the developer tag

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of :
White Cube [v0.4]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
DOWNLOAD

Anekin69

Professional
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2018
NEW UPDATE "WHITE CUBE" V0.4a

Win/Linux (v0.4a) :
- MEGA -
Mac (v0.4a): MEGA -

- Added 180 new Full HD renders.
- Added new music and sound effects.
- Changed the robotic voice to a voice that more closely resembles Jig Saw's pitch.
- Added a New Animation in Emma's flashback.
- Added voice acting lines in John's flashback. (Tell me if you like it.)
- Decreased the size of the game using a script from almost 3GB to 1.5GB, while maintaining the same image quality.
- Fixed a lot of grammatical errors.

Stay safe.

Anekin69

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
NOUVELLE MISE À JOUR "CUBE BLANC" V0.4a

Win/Linux (v0.4a) :
- MEGA -
Mac (v0.4a) : MEGA -

- Ajout de 180 nouveaux rendus Full HD.
- Ajout de nouvelles musiques et effets sonores.
- Changement de la voix robotique en une voix qui ressemble plus à la hauteur de Jig Saw.
- Ajout d'une nouvelle animation dans le flashback d'Emma.
- Ajout de lignes de doublage dans le flashback de John. (Dites-moi si vous l'aimez.)
- Diminution de la taille du jeu à l'aide d'un script de presque 3 Go à 1,5 Go, tout en conservant la même qualité d'image.
- Correction d'un grand nombre d'erreurs grammaticales.

Soyez prudent.

Anekin69
[/CITATION]

Le lien Gofile est rompu. Pas encore essayé les autres. :incertain:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WhiteCube-0.4a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Anekin69
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes