-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm glad you're doing OK (at least, I hope so). These days, it always gets worrisome when you don't hear from a developer for a long time. That isn't a complaint or anything like that in the slightest. It's just a general point that people like me worry about devs, many of whom have had serious things happen to them. Hope you stay safe and well. Heart.png

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm glad you're doing OK (at least, I hope so). These days, it always gets worrisome when you don't hear from a developer for a long time. That isn't a complaint or anything like that in the slightest. It's just a general point that people like me worry about devs, many of whom have had serious things happen to them. Hope you stay safe and well. View attachment 2776850
Exactly. We've seen too many projects suddenly die with or without any explanation.

Anekin69

Professional
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2018

Update Content for Game:
-New Music
-New Sound Effects (SFX)
-New Intro Video: Dive into the game with a stunning cinematic intro.
-Completely Revamped UI
-Animated Dialogue
-Grammar Errors Fixed
-Bug Fixes
-Improved Voice Sync: Character voices now perfectly match their dialogue.
-New Video Animations and Transitions.
-300 New FULL HD Renders
-New Character - Amelia: Step into the shoes of the new character, Amelia, with her unique story.

Links : f95zone

Aug 3, 2023
Hey to the Dev, please put an extra screen with a delay at the end, now if you want to save the last possible second, you need to try a few times, because at once the update is over....

Nice idea by the way, I was never a fan of the cube horror movies, but making a sexual version of it, is very interesting. I hope we don't get to see cut off legs and arms...

Reactions: Anekin69
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes