Jan 2, 2022
When playing saves from 0.4, my 0.4c compressed crashes.
Anyone else having this problem? Is there a save point that is stable?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
When playing saves from 0.4, my 0.4c compressed crashes.
Anyone else having this problem? Is there a save point that is stable?
I don't remember when it was, but I remember there was at least one point where a restart was required, and somewhere around 0.4 was when it happened. That said, it might have been 0.3x to 0.4; I don't remember for certain. Have you tried loading auto-saves (from the A page of the Saves screen)?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Now that you guys have somehow awakened this thread from hibernation, I'd like to discuss what other people think the next tests are likely to be.
Considering the awkwardness and even distrust between the two protagonists, and that the first 2 tests only involved hugging and kissing, I was very surprised that the third test involved drinking squirt; John even licked Emma's pussy good at the end. It felt too fast for me; I thought they would have to touch each other or something like that first. But hey! Not complaining!

The problem I see is that now that cunnilingus and squirt-drinking are out of the way, I'm a bit concerned that the next tests will seem like a step backward if the psycho mastermind doesn't move on to hotter situations. I mean, if John licked her pussy and drank her squirt, anything other than her blowing him and tasting his cum could feel anticlimatic. The tests are supposed to be increasingly demanding, after all. I'm under the impression that the appearance of the sister could alter the "normal" course of events in weird ways.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Now that you guys have somehow awakened this thread from hibernation, I'd like to discuss what other people think the next tests are likely to be.
Considering the awkwardness and even distrust between the two protagonists, and that the first 2 tests only involved hugging and kissing, I was very surprised that the third test involved drinking squirt; John even licked Emma's pussy good at the end. It felt too fast for me; I thought they would have to touch each other or something like that first. But hey! Not complaining!

The problem I see is that now that cunnilingus and squirt-drinking are out of the way, I'm a bit concerned that the next tests will seem like a step backward if the psycho mastermind doesn't move on to hotter situations. I mean, if John licked her pussy and drank her squirt, anything other than her blowing him and tasting his cum could feel anticlimatic. The tests are supposed to be increasingly demanding, after all. I'm under the impression that the appearance of the sister could alter the "normal" course of events in weird ways.
You're assuming all of the tests are meant to be hot, though. We get enough of flashbacks with abusive shit happening that I wouldn't be surprised if some of the tests aren't sexy at all, or at least for a very limited niche fetish, like scat or vore. It's hard to know where things will go, ofc, but I fail to see how this is a "test" really if it's just "get comfortable over time with each other, and then just do common sexual stuff together". (The inevitable brother-sister sex is ofc an exception to what's common.) The other stuff, though, sounds more like dating in general or something rather than a grueling test for whatever purpose their captor has.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aristos
Jan 2, 2022
There is a graphic novel that tells the whole story. So I would think that the sequence of tests would already be covered there.

Without reading that comic, I'd say" Blowjob with cum swallow. (Maybe snowball into sister's mouth?)

Then maybe some girl on girl. (The addition of the sister is probably to increase tension/embarrassment in the main couple. And the jealousy of the sister becoming increasingly obvious and disruptive.)

Then maybe a vaginal fuck btwn the John and Emma. (Sis being very jealous and getting angry. Maybe calling them bad names and trying to shame them. Then Emma confronting Mia and Mia admitting her lust for John. John pretending not to be interested. And then having John and Mia 69 for the next 'test' to break down inhibitions.)

Finally, John and Mia are cuddling and sleeping against each other for comfort, and Emma starts to get jealous to see how loving the relationship is and wanting that for herself.

More flashbacks of Emma's mom or sister (depending upon choices) killing Mark.

More flashbacks of the Iraqi lab and what happened over there.

We may learn that this is all a VR setting. That they are all in aquatic tubes like in that lab, and they are going through psychological tests of their deepest subconscious desires.

Or maybe the lab was run by the organization that Emma's dad was involved with, before his disappearance. Maybe Mark was just a "placeholder" while dad was busy in the other side of the Earth, developing the technology.

Maybe this is an IRL test conducted to see how humans respond in these circumstances, and gather data or some other purpose. Maybe John's time in Iraq just made it easier to track and use him once he got home. Maybe the same with Emma's life leading up to this. Maybe Mia even volunteered to participate, when she learned that she'd be together with John.

We never learned Emma's profession. Something keeps telling me that she's a journalist. And maybe Mia is a psychology or biotechnology student at a university, and that's how they are both connected to the tests.

Or maybe, this is a "Big Brother" reality show where they all agreed to participate, but were given drugs or hypnotized to not recall the 6 months leading up to the abduction. But they could be shown videos and documents where they all agreed to everything, because the payoff would be so good. That this is a rich person's gameshow for the Elites. Or a Gov't study.

Jan 2, 2022
From all this, conclusions can be drawn.
1. Since only 10 tasks were announced to us, the game will not be in development for very long. I think a year or so. Unless the rules of the game change or something goes wrong.
Well, this comment didn't age well. It took the full year just to do TWO of the challenges.
At this rate, the game will last 6 years in development. But since he's earning only $100 per month, maybe that's a realistic pace...

Does anyone have a link to the graphic novel that this was taken from? I recall that it was in Spanish, but can't find the link in my Bookmarks.

Jan 2, 2022

The plot is a bit different, but not much. This might give a few clues, but there are also many additions that OP has made.

But clearly the sister will demand at LEAST as much fucking as Emma gets.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You're assuming all of the tests are meant to be hot, though. We get enough of flashbacks with abusive shit happening that I wouldn't be surprised if some of the tests aren't sexy at all, or at least for a very limited niche fetish, like scat or vore. It's hard to know where things will go, ofc, but I fail to see how this is a "test" really if it's just "get comfortable over time with each other, and then just do common sexual stuff together". (The inevitable brother-sister sex is ofc an exception to what's common.) The other stuff, though, sounds more like dating in general or something rather than a grueling test for whatever purpose their captor has.
I don't think anything extreme will be included, like violence or vore stuff. Not at all. And God knows I don't want to see anything close to scat in this story; urination is in the tags though, but well, it's not that overwhelmingly disgusting. Didn't Emma's mom and Mark do something with piss? I can't remember. If they did, maybe it's just that what the tag is about, like the rape tag.
I think the tests will focus on inhibitions, embarrassment and psychological conflict not only between John and Emma, but also with the sister now that she's in the picture. Imagine this:
"Now, for the next test, one of the girls will have to fuck John and get a creampie. You have one hour. Good luck."
Cat fight ensues :HideThePain:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
whiterussian1974 that was a very interesting post.
This in particular

We may learn that this is all a VR setting. That they are all in aquatic tubes like in that lab, and they are going through psychological tests of their deepest subconscious desires.
left me thinking.
For example, how did the mastermind install the shower inside the cube? If we go back to that scene, Emma was unconscious but John was supposedly awake, yet he didn't have a fucking clue how the shower got there, so Emma started accusing him of being the real kidnapper when she came round.

Thanks for the comic links too. I do speak Italian, but I prefer to read it in Spanish or English so I've just found another site.
I'm gonna start from the beginning and see how much it matches the plot in this game. If they're identical, I'll probably stop reading to avoid spoilers.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't think anything extreme will be included, like violence or vore stuff. Not at all. And God knows I don't want to see anything close to scat in this story; urination is in the tags though, but well, it's not that overwhelmingly disgusting. Didn't Emma's mom and Mark do something with piss? I can't remember. If they did, maybe it's just that what the tag is about, like the rape tag.
I think the tests will focus on inhibitions, embarrassment and psychological conflict not only between John and Emma, but also with the sister now that she's in the picture. Imagine this:
"Now, for the next test, one of the girls will have to fuck John and get a creampie. You have one hour. Good luck."
Cat fight ensues :HideThePain:
I hope you're right. It would be much more in line with horror (as it's tagged) if it had more extreme stuff (that the characters aren't into especially). Honestly, I fail to see any horror in the game whatsoever at this point. I wonder if someone doesn't know the meaning of the word. In any case, I definitely would prefer to see increasing intimacy and not edgier fetish stuff. I keep waiting for the first shoe to drop to demonstrate how this is remotely horror, though. I guess maybe I'm just paranoid; I'm for sure confused by the genre claim.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I hope you're right. It would be much more in line with horror (as it's tagged) if it had more extreme stuff (that the characters aren't into especially). Honestly, I fail to see any horror in the game whatsoever at this point. I wonder if someone doesn't know the meaning of the word. In any case, I definitely would prefer to see increasing intimacy and not edgier fetish stuff. I keep waiting for the first shoe to drop to demonstrate how this is remotely horror, though. I guess maybe I'm just paranoid; I'm for sure confused by the genre claim.
To be honest, waking up naked in an unknown place, locked up in an empty tiny room with a total stranger, to then be forced by an unknown psycopath to do stuff with each other if you don't want to die would fit in the category of psychological horror.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
To be honest, waking up naked in an unknown place, locked up in an empty tiny room with a total stranger, to then be forced by an unknown psycopath to do stuff with each other if you don't want to die would fit in the category of psychological horror.
So it's horror for the first 10 minutes of play and then not at all after that. Meh. I suppose technically it applies, but I don't think it really does in general. The scenario had potential, but they always do what the voice says. So no actual horror results and it's only sexy time and memories instead. IMO it should be tagged as masquerading as horror or horror fakeout instead.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
So it's horror for the first 10 minutes of play and then not at all after that. Meh. I suppose technically it applies, but I don't think it really does in general. The scenario had potential, but they always do what the voice says. So no actual horror results and it's only sexy time and memories instead. IMO it should be tagged as masquerading as horror or horror fakeout instead.
You're a real horror diehard, I see :LUL:
It could be worse than White Cube, you know? Summer Heat has had the horror tag since day 1 and it will quite probably all come down to a few scares in an abandoned school located near the house they're staying in.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You're a real horror diehard, I see :LUL:
It could be worse than White Cube, you know? Summer Heat has had the horror tag since day 1 and it will quite probably all come down to a few scares in an abandoned school located near the house they're staying in.
Firstly, yes I am. :) And secondly, having a tag that barely applies is one of the super annoying weaknesses of F95. [sigh]

Reactions: darlic

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Firstly, yes I am. :) And secondly, having a tag that barely applies is one of the super annoying weaknesses of F95. [sigh]
I know! One of my pet peeves is the Animated tag that only applies to one single animation in the whole game.
Shit, Last Call only had one WALKING animation of one girl and it got the animated tag. That's deliberately deceptive.
They were redesigning the whole tag system a few months ago, IIRC. Can't tell what came out of all that.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes