Ren'Py Whore Life [v0.7] [K8D]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

K8D

Game Developer
May 4, 2022
How do you equip the dresses you buy... I was able to rent a hotel room and put the dress on then go back to Emma's room but still doesn't advance on the notepad.. This game appears buggy and mostly trash ... Really too bad
"It's unfortunate to hear that in this update, I didn't pay enough attention to the hotel, so you'll find many bugs there. It's better not to rent a room and focus more on Emma's hotel. You can buy a wardrobe from the store to change dresses."

"In update 0.8, all of these issues will be resolved. The hotel will be permanently moved from this map and will be thoroughly redesigned."

xxxRCxxx

Jun 25, 2023
It said to buy a swimsuit to meet Luna at the hotel, but there is no swimsuit?? Any help?

Reactions: K8D

K8D

Game Developer
May 4, 2022
It said to buy a swimsuit to meet Luna at the hotel, but there is no swimsuit?? Any help?
First make sure to complete the old tasks
Secondly, buy this from the market
And go to the hotel and talk to Luna and enter the room on the left

Underwear1.png

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
I've gotten this error on both the PC and Mac downloads.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive Memory/Phone/phone.rpyc.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
OK I think I ran into a bug, I did go to the party and did the meeting, but for some reason, it didn't complete and when I finished with Emmay, the game seemed to be stuck since for some reason, the party didn't show up, I did the whole thing and went to the meeting but for some reason on the check list, it never show up, so I am now stuck

cuddles

Feb 14, 2019
hello; ther's a bug near the end of the game. I went to the party and the meeting room , came home to check the notepad for tasks and task is not crossed. Any idea. Thx and congrats for the hard work on this game
1696328321997.png

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
I have the same problem did the secret pary got a folder with job applications struggled to get home and then it shows not done i can go back but nothing to do there

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WhoreLife-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Definately a bug cannot sleep keep on looping Luna hotel job. Help please did the jobmansion thing but stuck

vartotojas

Jun 27, 2017
hello; ther's a bug near the end of the game. I went to the party and the meeting room , came home to check the notepad for tasks and task is not crossed. Any idea. Thx and congrats for the hard work on this game
View attachment 2976905
Last three objectives are bugged, the last talk with Emma shows an empty dialog box, the party event is not completing there for bugging out the subway travel back and locking out the last event at Lorraine Corp and it's safe to assume that event would hold something broken also..
A massive rework and some new content with some bugs, let's hope the Dev will not go out on massive system overhaul spree and keeps updating the story line with new content

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes