VN Ren'Py Abandoned WhoreMoans [v0.40] [BSH Gaming]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Is it intentional that you skip from day 5 directly to day 7? also the Config menu (for the sound) freezes, when accessed.

Also i can confirm that your game freeze on the last scene.

Again taking the opportunity to offer renpy as an alternative. easy to use and learn.

Reactions: BSH Gaming

ironlancer

Sep 3, 2017
I think there is a problem with the buttons in v1.2 ... when I go in config I can not go back on the game and in the game after talking to aunt and cousin when I click on the picture surrounded by pink of my room nothing is happening

BSH Gaming

Sarcastic Feck
Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
Is it intentional that you skip from day 5 directly to day 7? also the Config menu (for the sound) freezes, when accessed.

Also i can confirm that your game freeze on the last scene.

Again taking the opportunity to offer renpy as an alternative. easy to use and learn.
I'm starting to think you're right.

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
I'm starting to think you're right.
Don't get me wrong, if you try anything else, like mini games, renpy is pretty plain. However, button clicking and image / video integration are easy.

Firefox Reports me Malware/Virus on the lewd mirror, zippyshare no hint for virus
The lewd patch is only a python script, shouldn't be dangerous.

Last edited by a moderator:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 86908
Overview:
This is a Visual Novel called WhoreMoans. In it "YOU" are the focus character. If you would like to know more about the plot, characters, etc. please refer to.

Updated: 28-03-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Week 1 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
- - - -

is it just me or does this milf look like the mom from corruption

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
is it just me or does this milf look like the mom from corruption
Was thinking the same thing, BUT: Only the hair is @mr.c 'Corruption' mum.
The face is @Boomatica's 'Research into Corruption's mom and the younger sister could be the chubby version of the Mum from 'Lab Rats 1'. So both MCs are cousins and celtic MC would be their uncle.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Was thinking the same thing, BUT: Only the hair is @mr.c 'Corruption' mum.
The face is @Boomatica's 'Research into Corruption's mom and the younger sister could be the chubby version of the Mum from 'Lab Rats 1'. So both MCs are cousins and celtic MC would be their uncle.
yeah i guess i see that as well when you pointed out the facial features :D

Reactions: Quaszog55

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
yeah i guess i see that as well when you pointed out the facial features :D
No biggy, in my multiverse corruption renpy game, RICs mom probably dyes her hair. And now that i think about it. the younger sister could also pass as the aunt from RIC's. This just improves my gaming experience.

Sometimes i cant understand people... ...Lets talk shit about him and the creator..." Thx for the upload
Compiling / running code is the bare minimum of game enjoyment, no prisoners here and no quarter either. Everything else is optional.

Last edited:

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
This visual novel/game is pretty much just meaningless masturbation material... It tries to be funny with a lot of immature and sarcastic banter between the protagonist and his fairy as well as his family, but just sounds pointless... The whole premise of the game is just quick sexual animations between the protagonist and his family members... Very little lead in most of the time, and the story moves lightning fast... It feels very slapped together, cut and paste, with pointless dialogue/monologue... There are a few story elements, but in the end they are pointless and have no real bearing on the events that occur, most of the time... I went ahead and posted my review...

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
...meaningless... ...pointless... ...pointless... ....pointless ...review
Yeah, bro reviewing technical demos is really pointless. Maybe you should have waited until you have a working build? Also when did 'masturbation material' in an adult game become meaningless? Its like you review a dinner according to the shopping list of the main dish... ...harsh application of prescience.
Then again, the title kind of gave it away. You are aware that the 0.1 is ALWAYS the character / mechanics introduction? How do you make meaningful choices during expose dump?

@BSH Gaming Keep it up bro, for a first drop its a decent try. Now if we could jut fix all those bugs. Once you get the hang of doing your own poses / installments in HSS the quality should improve significantly. Oh and never fear to rewrite the story early on when those few renders don't hurt.^^

BSH Gaming

Sarcastic Feck
Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
@BSH Gaming Keep it up bro, for a first drop its a decent try. Now if we could jut fix all those bugs. Once you get the hang of doing your own poses / installments in HSS the quality should improve significantly. Oh and never fear to rewrite the story early on when those few renders don't hurt.^^[/QUOTE]

Thanks, mate got a few scenes done in renpy so far. It takes a lot longer, but it does seem a lot more stable.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Mega and Nopy are not working at the moment and Chrome blocks Lewd link thinking it's a virus. I don't trust the other 2 remaining so I'll hold off trying it for now.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP with 1.2, links, title and promoted!
BTW.. the lewd one wasn't a virus. I downloaded it by clicking on the 3 dots on the upper right. On drop down menu, select "Downloads". It says it's a "dangerous file" and select "download anyway". Done!
I did integrity check of the file with 7zip and passed. Virus check with my a/v.. passed. Checked with VirusTotal.. passed! Oh and same thing with 1.2 version. Dev's link is clean. It's a good, clean link. I can vouch for that.

What may have happened is someone uploaded viruses to lewd.se and they were slow to catch it so Chrome blocks the site.
*** When we mirror here at F95, we start with a clean file so no worries!! My method is to download the file if it's less than 2-3 gigs (I'm limited to 300 gigs/month) and I will test it to see it's got viruses, malware, see if it unzips correctly and then it runs. If it passes the doggo's sniff test, it's okay to d/l.
With that said, this one is safe.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes