VN Ren'Py Abandoned WhoreMoans [v0.40] [BSH Gaming]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

BSH Gaming

Sarcastic Feck
Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
Hi, I'm getting a 'Windows can't find the specified device, path or file...' error as soon as I click the .exe. Can anyone suggest anything? And not just this, other tyranobuilder VNs as well.
What windows build are you using, and are you not an admin account? Might be worth it to wait for the Renpy Version with the full content. :)

Reactions: Papy.ion6984

BSH Gaming

Sarcastic Feck
Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
@crust Here's the new update, could you help get it uploaded, please?

Download

Overview:

They say "everything happens for a reason." What if there is no explanation or reason that you could find? What if you didn't know why or how the things that were happening-- were happening? What if you liked it? What if everything went your way?

You wake up one day, and a mysterious voice calls to you. This is the beginning of something grand; This is where your life changes. You are the focus character, and the story takes place from a POV standpoint. This is heavily story driven, and grind free. Please, enjoy.

Changelog:

-Now using Ren'Py
-All Images updated
-Story added
-More content added
-Differs heavily from the previous versions

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
ill take a finished Honey Select game over an unfinished 3d game. I see many more HS games make constant progress over 3d games...

Reactions: BSH Gaming
M

monkeybird69

Hey, @BSH Gaming , if you pay attention to all of the negative posts that don't provide any usable feedback, you'll never get anywhere and may become suicidaly homicidal. Ignore the cyber bullies and just do what you do. HS is not my personal preference either, but not everyone can afford a system that can easily run Poser or Daz3d, so HS is a perfectly good app to use. It's what I'm using in my early experiments.
I bought a laptop on amazon for $75 that I do my renders on using daz3d. Not that I'm dissing this game which I haven't played yet... but yeah... assets are expensive.

MrT37

Nov 26, 2017
There isn't a single game that uses good honey select models as far as I know. From what I've seen, good ones are very rare and difficult to create, but when they're the selling point of your game, it's worth the effort. Personal preference, but good examples:
Correct me if I'm wrong but can't you just download other people's creations and inject the parameters into your own creator?

I've noticed the crummy models in almost all of the HS based games too and can't work out why they don't just use some of the really unique models out there, is it considered stealing or something?

Johntheloner

Jun 14, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong but can't you just download other people's creations and inject the parameters into your own creator?

I've noticed the crummy models in almost all of the HS based games too and can't work out why they don't just use some of the really unique models out there, is it considered stealing or something?
Depends. If the character model in question only uses vanilla assets, then sure you could just import it, but GFL if it uses mods to create that look, or a different version of the illusion game system for that matter.

Reactions: MrT37

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I kinda liked this. Funny, decent UI, not grindy. I'm not a fan of HoneySelect models - weird skin tones, weird bodies, weird faces - but they aren't bad enough to be deal-breakers. I've seen a lot worse. Maybe some time down the road the dev or some kind modder will re-do all the renders, but I can live with what's here now.

Best gag so far - alien trying to make sense of hashtags.

MrT37

Nov 26, 2017
Depends. If the character model in question only uses vanilla assets, then sure you could just import it, but GFL if it uses mods to create that look, or a different version of the illusion game system for that matter.
Ok, I know how much of a pain in the ass it can be for Skyrim/Fallout using others presets and I'm guessing HS is an even bigger pain. Thanks for the clarification.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
After reading the thread and seeing the Irish dev and the switch to Renpy I definitely wanna check this out. I enjoy decent banter in games like this, a lot of the time the "wit" really isn't as sharp as people think so good writing does go a long way!

Myles2

Apr 10, 2018
Interesting game. But the phrasing keeps breaking me out of character. Things like ma, instead of mom or mother. Or expressions like hitting the jacks. Never heard that one stateside.

One thing that did make me laugh out loud was the description of the former girl friend leaving a note, and what the sisters response was. (Being vague to not spoil that reply it really did make me laugh.)

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
The closest I could figure out using google translate (loads of words just don't exist in the Irish Gaelic language I guess?) was Ag Brath for "deviant", sounds very LOTR somehow... XD

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Great game, love the dialogue much closer to my Yankee slang than that Russian engerlish. the mouth moving is a little creepy.:WutFace: lovin the game. And no grinding:happyblush

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes