VN Ren'Py Abandoned WhoreMoans [v0.40] [BSH Gaming]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

BSH Gaming

Sarcastic Feck
Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
The closest I could figure out using google translate (loads of words just don't exist in the Irish Gaelic language I guess?) was Ag Brath for "deviant", sounds very LOTR somehow... XD
Gaeilge is a tough one, I feel like literal translations would be hard to find. Ag brath means depending; deviate is imeacht, but that doesn't really work. Perverted is shaobhadh, but I think saobh would be the best word, but I'm probably wrong :)

Reactions: Fox.Mulder

Nightwinter

Apr 21, 2018
welp it's pretty short, almost no choices, and pretty straight forward. Animations are shiet, I love the Irish talk, but bad animations are killing the game xd that aside, the models are hot, I like all of them (except the teacher, dont judge me xD)

Reactions: BSH Gaming

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
welp it's pretty short, almost no choices, and pretty straight forward. Animations are shiet, I love the Irish talk, but bad animations are killing the game xd that aside, the models are hot, I like all of them (except the teacher, dont judge me XD)
Its only the remake of the introduction chapter, there shouldn't be to much to do. As for the animations: i play HS myself and therefore do not need to see the models doing the in-game stuff but making new poses, let alone animations is a true pain.
So i'd rather have more good stills than animations but to each his own.

Nightwinter

Apr 21, 2018
Its only the remake of the introduction chapter, there shouldn't be to much to do. As for the animations: i play HS myself and therefore do not need to see the models doing the in-game stuff but making new poses, let alone animations is a true pain.
So i'd rather have more good stills than animations but to each his own.
oh, I see. Well I don't mind the animations, as long as they are good. But they aren't that good, you feel me? I do prefer good stills, if the models have good pussies, if they have bacon lips then I prefer animations so I don't see em xD hahahaha, everyone have they own taste.

BSH Gaming

Sarcastic Feck
Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
Interesting game. But the phrasing keeps breaking me out of character. Things like ma, instead of mom or mother. Or expressions like hitting the jacks. Never heard that one stateside.

One thing that did make me laugh out loud was the description of the former girl friend leaving a note, and what the sisters response was. (Being vague to not spoil that reply it really did make me laugh.)
Just for you lad, the next update will have the ability to pick how you refer to your Ma; Thanks for the suggestion.

Reactions: Ronoc19

BSH Gaming

Sarcastic Feck
Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
Here it is WhoreMoans v0.25:

PC Download

Mac Version is untested:

Mac Download

Changelog:

-Added option to change Ma to something else (i.e. Mom, Mammy, Mum, Landlady... etc.)

-Added MC name default, hit enter if you do NOT want to choose a name.

-Added Ma name default, hit enter if you do NOT want to choose what to call her.

-Fixed an issue where character wasn't shown at outdoor jacks (toilets).

-Fixed sounds.

-Fixed typos.

-Coding improvements.

-Day 7 of week 1 completed.

-Week 2 added.

-Music player added to top left. (click to open, and stop or play music)

-Bio menu added - get to know the girls.

-Music added.

-Custom cursor

-creepy mouth movement removed.

-Changed all backgrounds to jpg to save space.

Known Issues:

-Old save games do not work.

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Still needs some spelling corrections and I'm not talking UK English to US English :) otherwise looks promising

Though it looks like someone got too strict with the "big book o names" I got twitchy at the fifth classic Gaelic name.
And for physics experiments examples I was amused. Given my background I was thinking dirty thought about carbon nanotubes :)

Sep 4, 2017
I've played a lot of good games with terrible google translate from Russian, but i think this is the first game where i had to google translate myself. XD
although it is a bit weird seein that type of language in a HS style game, you know Asians using Irish slang, it is also a breath of fresh air.
Keep up the good work you Sarcastic Feck :eazyHype::FeelsGoodMan:

PS: minge is such a great word. :biggrin:

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Ahh yea I was a Texan in a British Uni long, long ago. The moment something US country slipped out of my mouth all the Brits and Irish around me would sent their Dialect Dial to 11, the accents would get noticeably thicker, it reminded me of the Austin Powers scene where they talked about speaking British... it was amusing... This game is set to 12. I

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes