VN Ren'Py Abandoned WhoreMoans [v0.40] [BSH Gaming]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

V01

Jul 19, 2017
another one made with shitty honey select characters ughh
There isn't a single game that uses good honey select models as far as I know. From what I've seen, good ones are very rare and difficult to create, but when they're the selling point of your game, it's worth the effort. Personal preference, but good examples:

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Ok i tried to play this game/VN but i just could not get past that music that i could not turn off at all. i tried i went in turned it down all the way and even tried to mute it. The stuff just keep coming back i could not get past the sister showing me her boobs because of the music. Good luck to the Dev but unless you put in a way to turn off the music i will not be back

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Could there be a more detailed overview? I only understand that it's a pov/ create your own adventure...

BSH Gaming

Sarcastic Feck
Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
Ok i tried to play this game/VN but i just could not get past that music that i could not turn off at all. i tried i went in turned it down all the way and even tried to mute it. The stuff just keep coming back i could not get past the sister showing me her boobs because of the music. Good luck to the Dev but unless you put in a way to turn off the music i will not be back
Thanks for the feedback, I'm switching to renpy currently, due to the amount of bugs in the tyranobuilder engine.

Take this release as more of a concept than anything, I will be adding more dialogue, and connecting the dots. There is also a full story with a twist, we all like twists don't we?

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Personal preference, but good examples:
Making good HS models is soooo tiring. Assuming you have all the funny gadgets, graphic mods and dress up expansions making a 2.5D waifu look hot and not vanilla is hard. I tinker with my selection on a weekly basis and non of the girls is near 'perfect' and far from 'release' worthy. I am not even able to reverse engineer models i find in other games without hours wasted on 'slider abuse'. Shit like that needs patience and a very good eye.

But i agree with other posters here, the models are probably based on the vanilla random seed and the two dozen example models.

I cant go to my room after meeting the aunt and cousin.
Game content ends here but you are not redirected to the menu it just stops.

Thanks for the feedback, I'm switching to renpy currently, due to the amount of bugs in the tyranobuilder engine.
At least, renpy offers you an engine that has all the basic functions and it tells you in which line of code the engine could no longer stand it and broke. If you have to protect your stuff from peasant consumers you can encrypt the .rpy files. Don't be to shy to scan other peoples code to get a better understanding of how stuff works.

Reactions: BSH Gaming

BSH Gaming

Sarcastic Feck
Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
Saiorse - Seer-sha
Muireann - Mur-in
I'm like many Americans and have Irish ancestry. I know some people with Irish names so it's just remembering how they're said.
Right on the money.

Saoirse - Sear-shuh or Sur-shuh

Muireann - Mur-rin

Sinéad - Shin-ade

Morrigan - More-ri-gan

Leannán Sí - Lean-non She

On a positive note, the game is now renpy. The story is now integrated, so it's not a super fast get everything you want right away type of vn.

Last edited:

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
On a positive note, the game is now renpy. The story is now integrated, so it's not a super fast get everything you want right away type of vn.
What my instant family harem is gone? But i so wanted my irish sisters to be my trophy wife :'( But positive is good right?

Reactions: BSH Gaming

Led

Jul 16, 2017
The game stops after you click "Meet the family!" Is that supposed to happen?!

empl37

Aug 10, 2017
Hi, I'm getting a 'Windows can't find the specified device, path or file...' error as soon as I click the .exe. Can anyone suggest anything? And not just this, other tyranobuilder VNs as well.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes