Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
i don't remember if i post this before but they should have away to change names and ages during game play.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I skimmed through this game at first, because I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not, I was on the fence. However, after getting into the story a bit and meeting some of the characters, I started paying more attention to the dialogue and story. It was a very interesting read, with a great cast of characters! Some very hot scenes too, that's always a big plus!

I do have one wish/request though, it's your game so feel free to ignore my wishes!

That is, I saw that earlier on you said that the MC's ex-wife wouldn't be making an on-screen appearance, that she would just me brought up in dialogue and on-screen text. I really think you should reconsider this. I know she's not a love interest, nor would I want that bitch to be a love interest! However, I think not having the chance and pleasure of seeing the look on her stupid face once she realizes her daughter has abandoned her and no longer wants to be around her, and also seeing that the MC is already doing good for himself and has a new woman and a great life to boot... it would be a damn shame not to witness that!

So I'm asking nicely, would you please have at least one scene with her actually on screen, where she interacts with the MC after seeing his new life, and after getting ghosted by her daughter, where we get to see her wallow in pure misery. Where she gets a taste of how it feels to be on the receiving end of punishment. The only difference being she actually deserves it! (Well... and she doesn't lose out on 5 years of her life)

Anyways, it's been an enjoyable time so far, and I'm definitely looking forward to the next update, especially after where the last one left off!

*edit* Oh! I also noticed a bug, it has to do with 'ntr2' not being true after having sex with Laura. Even though I did have sex with Laura in my playthrough, and there was a check that needed 'ntr2' to be true, but it was false. I manually set it to true using URM that way I could get the dialogue to occur where she mentions having sex with the MC. I'm not sure if the bug was 'ntr2' not being set to true when it should have, or if it was supposed to be a difference variable that got checked altogether.

Last edited:

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Turning Tricks Really like the game so far, the writing really has progressed from the start to the end of the current build. Did notice several times where the coding has the wrong person talking. Like the following...
View attachment 3724888
If you can recall any other scenes I mislabeled the speakers, I'd appreciate it! This one completely slipped by me. In fact, I think I might have changed it by mistake on the last day, because I was fixing something else and I used a find & replace. Still, there's almost 3000 blocks of dialogue by the MC alone, so one or two is not that bad in a beta, lol.

Not sure I saw a later choice to be lesbian only. I did see the scene in Laura's bedroom, where Agnes sneaks in. Also, in the character descriptions, it shows Agnes as bisexual and Laura as 'wants to live life'. I never saw a choice for lesbian only, unless it was some hidden choice. FWIW, I want to still have them as fuckable by the MC but let them have fun on their own together.
There's only one combination of their two paths which will lead to that lesbian only option. You have to have both Laura and Agnes on the Love path.

So I'm asking nicely, would you please have at least one scene with her actually on screen, where she interacts with the MC after seeing his new life, and after getting ghosted by her daughter, where we get to see her wallow in pure misery. Where she gets a taste of how it feels to be on the receiving end of punishment. The only difference being she actually deserves it! (Well... and she doesn't lose out on 5 years of her life)

Anyways, it's been an enjoyable time so far, and I'm definitely looking forward to the next update, especially after where the last one left off!
There's going to be a lot of content - along the lines you seem to want - that is coming up in the next chapter. I'm pretty sure now that you will see the Ex and Chuck again.

*edit* Oh! I also noticed a bug, it has to do with 'ntr2' not being true after having sex with Laura. Even though I did have sex with Laura in my playthrough, and there was a check that needed 'ntr2' to be true, but it was false. I manually set it to true using URM that way I could get the dialogue to occur where she mentions having sex with the MC. I'm not sure if the bug was 'ntr2' not being set to true when it should have, or if it was supposed to be a difference variable that got checked altogether.
Thanks! I was testing the wrong flag. That ntr2 flag was supposed to be just for players who were not on Laura's path but still wanted to see the NTR content. I had another flag for if you had sex with her or not. I just changed the test for that one. Also found the same mistake in the next scene as well (When Hans gets tossed out) .

• Red Heart
Reactions: SlapE

Rivia01

Mar 29, 2020
Just a little complaint, in term of sounds, the sound of the environment shouldn't be the same as the music, cause if i want to lower the sound of the environment, I have to lower the music and I don't want that. Personally I would bind the sound of the environment to the sound slide and not music, in the settings

renton99

Dec 15, 2018
I like the callbacks to some of the older games from years past, like rapelay, which happened to be one of the first 3D h-games I played. I blame the media for bringing so much attention to it and the fake outrage. People acted as if it was depicting real events, what bullshit.

so, yeah, great game

Strykker

Dec 30, 2021
This one has me a bit baffled. The way I have the variables set up for that scene in front of the school is that the only way you get the extra dialogue about how Olivia and Lian caught you in the hallway with Kelly - is if you were already on Olivia's path. And the only way to get on Olivia's path (before this new scene) was to be on the Lust route with Kelly and have that scene in the hallway (You then had to choose to look at Olivia's panties to set her lewd path) Unfortunately, I didn't set a flag back in that original hallway scene so I had to use another way of determining if you saw that scene or not. The only thing I can think of is that you may have played through the scene, then on a roll-back the variable was still set as True. I'll have to test this when I start work on it again. Thx for the report.
Thanks for the reply and I'm happy that I can help with the bug report. However, I can assure you that I wasn't roll back from any scene with Olivia to cause that to happened. I started a fresh save since you said in the previous version that you reworked and added some scenes. Maybe my previous save happen to cause some confusion with data? But again I skipped the previous update to play this one and as far as I recall the update I last play stop before I have an opportunity to meet Olivia again in front of the school.

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Thanks for the reply and I'm happy that I can help with the bug report. However, I can assure you that I wasn't roll back from any scene with Olivia to cause that to happened. I started a fresh save since you said in the previous version that you reworked and added some scenes. Maybe my previous save happen to cause some confusion with data? But again I skipped the previous update to play this one and as far as I recall the update I last play stop before I have an opportunity to meet Olivia again in front of the school.
That must have been it then. The original version of the game (act 1 v 1.10) was completely re-written when I did the NTE version back in February (NTE act 1 ver 1.01). Same renders (with some new ones added) and much of the same dialogue... but the structure and coding in the backend was completely redone. There was also some variable fixes in the bugfix update a couple of weeks later (NTE Act 1 ver 1.10).

Reactions: Strykker
Mar 7, 2023
Decided to check the code for where the easter eggs are. Please note that some are locked behind certain paths. For example, #6 will only show if you're on the Mei love path and #7 will only show if NTR is on.
Anyway, this is the list so far:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't promise I'll update this for new versions as I didn't enjoy the game too much.
If anyone wants to do it in the future, just search for show screen egg_screen in the .rpy files, unless the dev sees this and decides to change it.
Have fun.
Does this do or unlock anything, doing this?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
The switch skips this render
screenshot0006.png confirmation that she brings dudes to the vip

Seeing as this render
screenshot0005.png
is used for both NTR and NTR off switch, is it fair to assume that the switch actually skips, rather than avoid content?

Is that how it works for the rest of the game?:unsure:

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
The switch skips this render
View attachment 3729197 confirmation that she brings dudes to the vip

Seeing as this render
View attachment 3729192
is used for both NTR and NTR off switch, is it fair to assume that the switch actually skips, rather than avoid content?

Is that how it works for the rest of the game?:unsure:
Yes, I didn't make a switch to magically turn a stripper into the Virgin Mary, who has been working for years at a strip club, but not doing any dancing in front of anyone or trying to make any money... all because she has been waiting for that one particular person to come in and sweep her virgin ass off her feet and add her to his harem.

I also didn't spend weeks rendering a strip club scene and making sure there is no other men in frame of any of the women who the protagonist might fuck.

If you have any doubts about how well I coded the NTR switch content, then - by all means - please save yourself the possible trauma to your fragile psychosis that a game called Whoremonger, who's main LI works as a stripper (at least at the beginning) and who has an 18-year old daughter, may -- just may -- have possibly had sex before!

This VN just may not be for you.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Yes, I didn't make a switch to magically turn a stripper into the Virgin Mary, who has been working for years at a strip club, but not doing any dancing in front of anyone or trying to make any money... all because she has been waiting for that one particular person to come in and sweep her virgin ass off her feet and add her to his harem.

I also didn't spend weeks rendering a strip club scene and making sure there is no other men in frame of any of the women who the protagonist might fuck.

If you have any doubts about how well I coded the NTR switch content, then - by all means - please save yourself the possible trauma to your fragile psychosis that a game called Whoremonger, who's main LI works as a stripper (at least at the beginning) and who has an 18-year old daughter, may -- just may -- have possibly had sex before!

This VN just may not be for you.
that went from 0 to 11 :KEK::KEK:

I was already in the process of editing my post when you replied, so just copy paste from there.

I kept playing and it did turn the hobo girl from a swallowing cocksucker to never done that before, so I guess its just reused render for convenience.

I played the OG version ages ago and from what I remember the April encounter with the client might have been toned down in rework, which if true I think its a good change, it gives her character a better light as a future LI. Now, if only MC being turned on by a girl he is interested in giving a lap dance, like a voyeur cuck was a choice :sick: instead of his default reaction and if AVN Dev's obsession with dialogue and monologues detailing the game's females previous sex life would go away that would be a good day, but I take my wins where I can in this genre...

I like to play with NTR switch on, but only if the game doesn't take that as my go ahead to throw all cuck adjacent kinks and scenarios in my face, I like to read the struggle with lust, guilt, shame, but ultimately don't pick the NTR options if I'm given choices in my canon runs. Babysitters does a decent job at that, for example.
I still have game to play, will report back on how good whoremonger handles that, or if its more like all in, or all out with that type of content.

Thank fuck no more sandbox.
pointing-upward (1).png

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
that went from 0 to 11 :KEK::KEK:

I was already in the process of editing my post when you replied, so just copy paste from there.

View attachment 3729648
You can make all the detailed, convoluted and nonsensical posts you want to try and explain your particular kink(s).

I don't really care... I responded to your post where a render with a stripper standing at the bottom of the stairs, while some other guy was already half way up... somehow triggered you to criticize this.

Never mind the fact that I made the story for people to play on one path at a time. I made that NTR switch so players could avoid possible content they didn't like. And yet you play it with switch on and off, specifically trying to pick apart the content.

If you had never had the NTR switch on, then you wouldn't have known the differences in those two renders. Then it would have been just April about to go upstairs - alone! Because the dude already half way up is not even looking at her. I don't know about you, but the last time I went with a stripper to the VIP lounge, I walked beside her, talked to her and most likely held her hand even. I didn't just march on up ahead like I was about to go to class.

Anyhow.. enjoy it or not. I've wasted enough time on this.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
This is just me personally, but I don't care about a woman's body count in these games or IRL, I also don't care if they have been a stripper or camgirl in the past. I only care about the present, and that they are loyal, and open and honest with me. Granted, I'm not a jealous person, and I'm also not an overly possessive guy (or controlling). I have hard boundaries, but this is for my relationship, not a partner's past. As long as those boundaries are respected and my partner remains loyal and honest, I couldn't care less how many guys she's fucked or how many dicks she's sucked.

But hey, I know not everyone can function that way, or cope with someone's past. Not always, but usually it either boils down to insecurity or ego, or both.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so, I think theres bugs. when starting act II it seems that Im on routes that I know I didnt pick.
the MC changed to be more horny to everybody, while in act I he was more thoughtful.

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Here is least one where speaker is wrong Turning Tricks
View attachment 3733544
Thanks and fixed.

Cut & Paste is such a useful tool, but also a curse when you go a little overboard... lol.

Also, for everyone... I plan on releasing a revised build in about a week or so. It will have several minor bug fixes, but more importantly, it will have a new bridge scene added that better explains the dynamic between Laura and Agnes ... when You are not on any path with Laura or Agnes, or when Laura is only on the Lust path. I meant to add this before, but it got lost in the last minute stuff. It will be near the beginning of this Act, just after the MC goes and checks on Agnes.

So check for that release next weekend. I have to finish it up in my spare time, as I am back working on Dark Horse Riding right now.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes