BuckyOHare

Oct 14, 2018
Stumbled across what seems to be a bug in the beginning of chapter 2. I just dropped April's daughter off at school, and Olivia seems to think she saw me with a woman in the hallway, only.... that didn't happen. I don't know if this is a case of checking an incorrect flag or flags being set wrong or what (I haven't actually looked at the code), just thought I'd mention it.

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Just getting into this game. From what I've seen so far, I kind of wish I could re-edit the nicknames and whatnot any time while playing instead of having to go all the way back to that original option during character intro.

But I really like the story so far.

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Stumbled across what seems to be a bug in the beginning of chapter 2. I just dropped April's daughter off at school, and Olivia seems to think she saw me with a woman in the hallway, only.... that didn't happen. I don't know if this is a case of checking an incorrect flag or flags being set wrong or what (I haven't actually looked at the code), just thought I'd mention it.
Thx. It was bad variable planning on my part, back when I started the original version of this VN. Basically if you chose the Love path with the Artist Kelly, you didn't see that scene Olivia mentions at school - but the code was just checking if you still had content on for Olivia, which is on by default.

I changed it so it now won't mention that event if the player didn't see it (Was on the Artist's Love path).

I also changed the code so all players get a choice in this scene if they want to see content with Olivia or not. It's also a chance to turn that content back on, in case you turned it off at the end of the last act, but changed your mind.

Even if you turn off content with Olivia, you'll still see the rest of this scene and have to make some choices, but none of the choices available will be for events involving her in any lewd situations.

Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
ok so few games have a what I would call Epic writing moment, normaly decent story backed by sex which is why were here. But some have a wow moment. The scene where he finally gets laid and the mom has a suprise in the bed with him for me was wow!! Well done!

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
I just updated the links with a new 2.01 Beta build that fixes the bugs that were reported and a few I found after. I also added a short scene (mainly a phone text convo) that provides a better context for the relationship between Laura and Agnes if you were on a path where you were dealing with Agnes alone. This explains why Agnes was staying on Laura's couch later in the story. Sorry for confusing those who went this route and were like "Huh?" when she was all of a sudden a house guest, lol. That bit got lost in the final publication rush originally.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Whoremonger NTE [Act 2.01 Beta] [Turning Tricks] - Compressed

Win/Linux [414 MB]
- - - -

Mac [423 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
WhoremongerNTE-Act2.01Beta
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
WhoremongerNTE-Act2.01Beta
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Oh! Sweet! :)

Bixbite

Jul 12, 2019
Okay, I have a complaint and I want to talk to the manager.
So, my dear dev - you might think that putting a clickable ad on the taxi in the Laura-Hans scene is a novel and brilliant marketing idea, but it's quite the opposite. Let me elaborate: stupid people - like me - might click it without realizing and almost get a heart attack, when the browser pops open on their (offline) computer. Then they might spend a better part of a day searching for a virus on their home network, getting annoyed - further increasing their blood pressure. Then - after a lot of wasted time and effort - finally figuring out what was going on, they might facepalm with such force to cause a minor concussion. Or you know, they might punch through their monitor.
Either way, you will end up with people who can't afford to support you anymore - healthcare and hardware are expensive - or just won't trust you enough/too annoyed to do so. The people this marketing tactic usually works on and not bothered by - the ones with dozens of toolbars - might not be the most optimal target for building a supporter base. (Well, they might be, what do I know?)
So please consider removing this 'feature' in the future.

I really enjoyed the game by the way - the main reason I bothered mentioning my issue.
Anyways, good luck with further development.

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Okay, I have a complaint and I want to talk to the manager.
So, my dear dev - you might think that putting a clickable ad on the taxi in the Laura-Hans scene is a novel and brilliant marketing idea, but it's quite the opposite. Let me elaborate: stupid people - like me - might click it without realizing and almost get a heart attack, when the browser pops open on their (offline) computer. Then they might spend a better part of a day searching for a virus on their home network, getting annoyed - further increasing their blood pressure. Then - after a lot of wasted time and effort - finally figuring out what was going on, they might facepalm with such force to cause a minor concussion. Or you know, they might punch through their monitor.
Either way, you will end up with people who can't afford to support you anymore - healthcare and hardware are expensive - or just won't trust you enough/too annoyed to do so. The people this marketing tactic usually works on and not bothered by - the ones with dozens of toolbars - might not be the most optimal target for building a supporter base. (Well, they might be, what do I know?)
So please consider removing this 'feature' in the future.

I really enjoyed the game by the way - the main reason I bothered mentioning my issue.
Anyways, good luck with further development.
Sorry for stressing you out. I'm just experimenting with ways to help promote my VN's. It's definitely not a unique thing as I have personally played dozens of VN's lately with much more intrusive ads and hyperlinks all over the place. It's also a minor shout-out back to F95 here, because this place has been a great resource for me and I doubt I would be even doing this still, without this forum.

In any case, the small ones will likely remain, but for the next release, I will probably remove the ones that are on the renders with the sign larger and to the left. They overlap the text box a bit and are much easier to click by mistake.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes