Orlissey

Jul 19, 2021
Dude about 20gb of content and only like 4 scenes , I expected a full kinda game but this…… made me say WTF ,and not in the same way as the game

Reactions: MrBenny

elomußz

Jan 1, 2021
Version 2.13 is out of Fap-nation, Here's the MEGA-Link:
If someone could compress it, it would be great.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Who's the Father? [Ep. 02 v2.13] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 7.84 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 952 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 918 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Anyone can upload full episode 1 in Android port?
The Android port can be found only for Episode 1 part 1 only, not FULL Episode 1 in Android port.
It would be great in compress version of Android port with FULL Episode 1. Thanks~

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I prefer to start from the first so I know what is going on. Does anyone know where to the Ep 1???
FYI, I used the mega compressed link for for EP 1. Also there is a wt for ep1...
I'm just starting my play through now.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I don't like to think badly about a game but hell I remember last year I played version 1 and I thought version 2 would improve ... but the only good thing about this game could be the models, the tags are wrong, this game doesn't have harem since the mc never fuck with anyone :KEK: :KEK: just in episode 2 and with a whore (the witch) and to make it worse in part 2 the surprise appears ... a perverted older brother like the youngest, NTR and multiple protagonist without tag, I think there are 3 sex scenes in total in the 2 versions and only 1 is the mc.

Good Luck Dev
WTF? Seriously? Shit, I wish I had read this post before I spent my time downloading ep1. I really hate NTR in games, especially hate story forced NTR, where MC has to spend all his time trying to prevent another dick from going after his LI's.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
First time I have seen a file warning on the OP for a Ren'py game. How does that work? Or did this game start with some other engine then switch to Ren'py?

Either way, with the rating it has... not gonna bother I think

1.40 star(s) 84 Votes