• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Will it be 7GB or less?. Don't mind if it's more.
honestly, M&M2020, I don't know yet...
Thanks to the feedback I'm collecting
recently, I'm making some changes...
Will have several updates until last version...
version 2.0 will be the smallest one of this
new episode for sure :geek:

hyperjack38

Dec 24, 2019
Hi, hyperjack38 and thanks for your feedback.
Actually font style and dialogue speet system was already updated last week from the original.
Animations and images are not grainy or dark (at least in the official version).
I didn't test all the unofficial versions of the game out there but some users sent me some
images that are really grainy and different than the original. That could be because of some
compressed files, lost of attribute in unofficial files, etc.
Some aspects of the character naming system are being corrected.
Thank you, hyperjack38!

mrvision
Thanks for the reply. I was also confused about the difference between the full download and the part downloads. Would be awesome if u could clarify

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Thanks for the reply. I was also confused about the difference between the full download and the part downloads. Would be awesome if u could clarify

Hello hyperjack38,

Yes. Okay. Good question.
Related to full download and parts (or demos):

>Full download:
This month of May the available full download is for the Episode01.
Talking about Episode01, there is one official version in my
(for Windows, Android, Mac and Linux).
And of course, devs we need support from users, because is the only way
we can continue working in our projects. Nevertheless, because of
promotion issues, we need to publish our work in websites like f95zone
so that people can enjoy and have access to our work for free. But the
only way to continue is by real users' support. That's way now there are
several unofficial versions out there. Some of them compressed some of
them damaged, etc... I just checked a few of them.
Normally I prepare updates of my game, walkthrough, extra content on
my and . Is the way I have to finance this project.

>And talking about parts (or game demos):
There are 3 different game demos available now (all based on Episode01);
3 demos are available in Windows, Mac, Android and Linux.

-demo01 is a first approach to the game. Level01. Basic functions and
game play. Is about 3% of the total game and the beginning of the first
part;

-demo02 goes after demo01. So if you enjoyed demo01 and want to
continue or you are just curious to see what happens next, demo02 is
a good choice. It's again a basic game without extras but it takes
another 3% of the game;

-demo03: Finally demo03 continues the story from the end of demo02
and it takes an additional 4% of the game aproximately;

Since I'm working on Episode02 and extra content of Episode01 for my
supporters in Patreon, there will be no more demos of Episode01 for now.

Thank you for your question, hyperjack38! I think it was a good chance to
explain this issue a bit more!

Cheers,

mrvision

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
honestly hope for you that you find a way to shrink that...

'cause if you go up to 10 episodes, that would eat more than a 10Tb HDD ...

soo, some lil' point..

- they are absolutly NO reasons to go up than 1920x1080. 4K is even rarely used, and even people with 4K screen will gladly enjoy a 1080 render
- renders format, can do smaller in size using a different format...
- animations... i m not gonna comment mroe, you know what to do, its been mentionned already.

private question...

how old are you to use all that colorfull text and emoticon ?

just curiosity ... even a woman wouldnt use that much XD

Reactions: Fapmigo

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
honestly hope for you that you find a way to shrink that...

'cause if you go up to 10 episodes, that would eat more than a 10Tb HDD ...

soo, some lil' point..

- they are absolutly NO reasons to go up than 1920x1080. 4K is even rarely used, and even people with 4K screen will gladly enjoy a 1080 render
- renders format, can do smaller in size using a different format...
- animations... i m not gonna comment mroe, you know what to do, its been mentionned already.

private question...

how old are you to use all that colorfull text and emoticon ?

just curiosity ... even a woman wouldnt use that much XD

:ROFLMAO:
haha... thanks for your comment !
private questions in private messages... haha...
I think you are working on a game as well :)

Thank you for your interest, Macadamia, and size
suggestions, I appreciate it!

mrvision

May 31, 2018
Alright I’ve only played for ten minutes or so so far so I’ll try to keep it tame :
. + Beautiful models.
. + Some effort on animations.
. + Nice music ( like holy shit that piano piece at the beginning of the game GOD DAMN )

. – AWFUL writing. Not just bad english. The way phrases are constructed just make no sense to me.
. – Way too many sounds and gasps and shit.
. – File is way too heavy for the quality of the animations and renders ( maybe there are hours of it though so I don’t know )

It has a lot of potential but those problems need to be rectified ASAP.
Also, I just saw the poll...
I have my own questionable kinks as most of everyone I'd say but I'll never understand that NTR fetish. If this is unavoidable I'll just have to leave that game alone. Sad really because there aren't many games with muscular females in it. Anyway.

I'd give it 2.5/5 so far but I won't rate it until I've played the current version through.

I'll keep an eye on it for now.
Thank you Mr.Vision for sharing.

PS : Needs an ICpatch.

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Hello, guys...!

Alright, just uploaded:

Who's The Father? Episode 01
Mac version
demo 03

now in !
enjoy ! :)

mrvision

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Guess time to put this on ignore after seeing the poll and multiple penetration tag.... Such a shame, is cute how many people vote such fetishes like ntr and such and they never end up supporting the devs at all, if you see the patreons of games featuring such fetishes they have barely any support :ROFLMAO:

And to be clear, avoidable means they never fuck the girls, what you are suggesting is just a skip button but the girls will still fuck other guys so it will be forced ntr mrvision have that in mind when you add the tags. Good luck

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Guess time to put this on ignore after seeing the poll and multiple penetration tag.... Such a shame, is cute how many people vote such fetishes like ntr and such and they never end up supporting the devs at all, if you see the patreons of games featuring such fetishes they have barely any support :ROFLMAO:

And to be clear, avoidable means they never fuck the girls, what you are suggesting is just a skip button but the girls will still fuck other guys so it will be forced ntr mrvision have that in mind when you add the tags. Good luck
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020

hello djkunn!
Your opinion and feedback is also important for me.
Sometimes, a good user's opinion is better than a hundred of picky devs...
Thank you for sharing it here with me, djkuun!

mrvision

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
like the idea of uploading a torrent(y)will try, shocking amount of content for one ep btw.
Hello namaiewananda (is it correct?:D)
Ep01 was just an introduction (characters, ideas, the world of Who's The Father? in general).
Maybe some aspects of the plot were just slightly explained but more details will be revealed in the future.

Thank you, namaiewananda!

mrvsion

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
What's the purpose to tell us that we earn X or Y point, when there's absolutely no variables behind to take track of the said points ?
Anyway, the few variables aren't used to track our choice over the time, so soon or later the story will talk about thing that the MC haven't done or seen, and we'll had to deal with it.

For a game that take more than 7Go, you could expect something more than an empty shell.

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Hello, guys!

Few users are curious about Point Sytem (I mentioned before):
Point system meassures your relations with other characters and they are important for your next choices.
It is important in order to get more information from other characters, objects, new scenes, etc. That is just on Episode 01. But most of all it is going to have an important function on next episode (Episode02) where is going to give you direct access to extra content. Exclusive content that you can enjoy only depending on your decisions and the Point System.

mrvision

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Point system meassures your relations with other characters and they are important for your next choices.
You know that anyone can look at the source code of the game and see that there's no variables to keep count of the points, right ? Or just look at the in-game variable viewer and make the same ascertainment.
Therefore, why saying that it's important when, for now, it's just words that appear on the screen, and nothing more ?

Perhaps that you really intend to implement it with the episode 2, but then just say it. The only thing you can win by lying about this in regard of the first episode, is defiance in regard of what the second one will be.

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
You know that anyone can look at the source code of the game and see that there's no variables to keep count of the points, right ? Or just look at the in-game variable viewer and make the same ascertainment.
Therefore, why saying that it's important when, for now, it's just words that appear on the screen, and nothing more ?

Perhaps that you really intend to implement it with the episode 2, but then just say it. The only thing you can win by lying about this in regard of the first episode, is defiance in regard of what the second one will be.
Haha... thank you for your comment! :ROFLMAO:
As I mentioned, Point System is important on Episode 01 in different aspects and will be even more important for getting access to exclusive content on Episode 02. Having said that, if you can find any bug in the game and lines of code I would appreciate your comments and help.
And if you can track the source code and find an error, I will appreciate your help as well. It is always useful. ;)
Additionally, I invite you to try next episode, support the game on
and its develop and help in new updates!:geek:

Thank you for your interest!

mrvision

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Would you have been honest, and answered, "yes, I know, it's not implemented yet", that I wouldn't have wrote this. But well, you weren't...

As I mentioned, Point System is important on Episode 01 in different aspects
I wonder, do you really think that those who play your game and read this thread are all total idiots ?
Do you really believe that it suffice that you repeat ad libitum, "it's important", for them to not see by themselves who say the truth ?

Here's what your point system looks like :
Code:
         a"...I can't go there right now, [povname]....."
         scene ep 01 es 01 im 06 r
         play sound "arcade06plus.mp3"
         "{color=0acaff}+1point with Alex!{/color}"
         stop sound
         $ grupo2 = "...then come to my home...!"
It's line 537 and following of the "script.rpy" file located in the "/game/" sub directory. Anyone can look at it and see that it's effectively the code.

Anyone can use his favorite text editor to search the others occurrence of "+1point". They'll see that at no time it's followed, or preceded, by something that would effectively take count of the points earned.

Anyone can open the said "script.rpy" file, and add this in the start of it :
Code:
init python:
    config.developer = True
[Right before the line # The script of the game goes in this file. is good.]
Then, all they need to do is to save the file, start the game and load any save file they have. Now at anytime they can press SHIFT + d, choose "Variable Viewer", and see by themselves that there's no variables with a numerical value.

Therefore, anyone can see by himself that you are lying, that there's NO POINT SYSTEM in your game.
And additionally, they now know how to do it if they have doubt about other games.

The questions being, why are you lying, and are you also lying when you say that it will be even more important in the episode 2 ?

You are abusing us, but more important, you are abusing the 53 persons who pledge you on Patreon.

Having said that, if you can find any bug in the game and lines of code I would appreciate your comments and help.
Does the total absence of point system count as a bug ?

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Would you have been honest, and answered, "yes, I know, it's not implemented yet", that I wouldn't have wrote this. But well, you weren't...

I wonder, do you really think that those who play your game and read this thread are all total idiots ?
Do you really believe that it suffice that you repeat ad libitum, "it's important", for them to not see by themselves who say the truth ?

Code:
         stop sound
It's line 537 and following of the "script.rpy" file located in the "/game/" sub directory. Anyone can look at it and see that it's effectively the code.

Anyone can use his favorite text editor to search the others occurrence of "+1point". They'll see that at no time it's followed, or preceded, by something that would effectively take count of the points earned.

Code:
init python:
    config.developer = True
Then, all they need to do is to save the file, start the game and load any save file they have. Now at anytime they can press SHIFT + d, choose "Variable Viewer", and see by themselves that there's no variables with a numerical value.

Therefore, anyone can see by himself that you are lying, that there's NO POINT SYSTEM in your game.
And additionally, they now know how to do it if they have doubt about other games.

The questions being, why are you lying, and are you also lying when you say that it will be even more important in the episode 2 ?

You are abusing us, but more important, you are abusing the 53 persons who pledge you on Patreon.

Haha... hello again! Thank you for your message!:LOL:

As I mentioned before, Point System is important on Episode 01 in different aspects (is one of the best methods to know your status and relations with other characters) as for example opening new dialogues with other characters, get information about their personalities, having access (or not) to different scenes. And this Point System is going to be even more important for getting access to exclusive content on Episode 02 with new updates!
Having said that, as I mentioned before (and if you have your access to the source code), you will be helpful finding bugs in the game and lines of code! I would really appreciate your comments and help. ;)
And if you can track the source code and find an error, I will appreciate your help as well. It is always useful! :geek:
I want to thank you for going inside the source and code lines for this and other purposes! I appreciate your interest in my game!:)
Additionally, I invite you to try next episode, check bugs and Point System in there and support my game on and its develop and help in new updates of course!
it will be really nice to count with people with such a level of interest and attention!:ROFLMAO:

Really, you and tfklr, thank you! You two are two of my best followers! Thank you for your interest, guys!;)

mrvision

• Angry
Reactions: Moria

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020

Code:
         stop sound

Code:
init python:
    config.developer = True

Together with you and ftklr, you will be 54 and 55 supporters...
C'mon, guys!
Cheer up!:ROFLMAO:

Really, guys, thank you!

mrvision

Last edited:
1.40 star(s) 84 Votes