mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Haha... Since there are some users who likes NTR, Cheating, Harem, both...
I think it is clear that, if one episode includes some of those genres/fetishes,
that scene has to give a chance to each user to choose their way, avoid
unwanted options and enjoy their favorite path/genre/fetish.
But... is that an additional work for me? Well... yes.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It's okay...:geek:

Fuckcondoms

Jul 11, 2019
Poor Bobbie, by the way... :ROFLMAO:
I said it before, Bobbie should be the antagonist, or at least a traitor. He is so easily hated, and its only episode 1. He can make up lies to seperate you from the women, hurt himself and say you did it, take advantage of his age and walk on his mother naked pretending he doesnt notice. So much potencial.:devilish:

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
I said it before, Bobbie should be the antagonist, or at least a traitor. He is so easily hated, and its only episode 1. He can make up lies to seperate you from the women, hurt himself and say you did it, take advantage of his age and walk on his mother naked pretending he doesnt notice. So much potencial.:devilish:
:ROFLMAO: (y)
haha...!! I like it...!!:coffee:

9 f.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Fuckcondoms

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Is ep2 as long as ep1
Hi Dmk,

This is the first beta version of Episode02, so we're gonna continue adding new levels,
scenes, options, etc. (and of course improving it). Normally every episode has a similar
size at the end (approximately). Preparing one episode with the size of Episode01 takes
more than one month! :ROFLMAO: But we're always doing our best to update content, albums,
extra material, etc.
For example, one updated version of Episode01 is about to be published. We're constantly
renewing content (and even more if we find a glitch or bug) (I hope not!!!):geek:
But yes, definitely, if you like long episodes full of content, secrets and extra material, this
is your game!;)

Thanks for your question, Dmk!

pv20.jpg

mrvision

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
android port?
Yes, hello josefwest!

There is a version for Android ports, of course.
Official version is available
with special discounts
for
. It is also available directly .
I'm making some improvements for the next episode.
I want the Android version to be available for more models
of Android ports for
. For now, in order to play without
problems
on your Android port it is recommended to
have an Android port with the following suggested requirements:

Android requirements:

Here some requirements and suggestions in order to properly run the android version:

-Processor: at least 1.5Ghz Octacore;

-OS: update your android version (suggested android 8 or higher);

-At least 1.5GB free internal storage;

-At least 3GB RAM;

Additionally, three different users have reported me problems after trying unofficial android
versions out there. That's probably because of the size of files, compressed/corrupted files.

and it is highly recommended to try only the
official one.

Thank you for your message, josefwest!

pv20.jpg

mrvision

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
Not on Ep01. If that genre/fetish is included on current episode or future ones,
that will be avoidable (one of the options).
glad to see there is a chance. I really hope it does make it and ya make it avoidable for those that can't handle it.

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Yes, AnimeHentai Gamer, there is a chance.
And it's gonna be avoidable so that everybody can choose their path.

Reactions: Pyrrical

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Hello, guys!
New update for Android version (ep01) is already available! Enjoy!

Cheers,

pv20.jpg

mrvision

Reactions: Yamiro

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Just an opinion, maybe adding something to the OP in the expected tags would stop all the ntr/sharing questions and maybe avoid the inevitable bombardment of ntr hater messages in the thread in the future, I don't like ntr and would obviously never play that route but also have seen it time and time again when a game starts out without ntr to then include it, it just causes one big ntr hate war but at least adding something about what's to be expected will give people fair warning and then they can't start moaning in the future. Just a thought.

Last edited:

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
I too would like to know the Dev's intentions in regards to NTR, before I touch this thing with a barge-pole.
Some reassurance that there won't be, would be most welcome?
The title gives me pause too.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Who's The Father? [Ep. 02 v2.0] [mrvision] - Original Size: 2.60GB

Compressed version for PC (229MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

1.40 star(s) 84 Votes