Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I too would like to know the Dev's intentions in regards to NTR, before I touch this thing with a barge-pole.
Some reassurance that there won't be, would be most welcome?
The title gives me pause too.
Seriously?

He mentioned it already.

It might be added but will be avoidable.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
"Do you want to peek"

No game, no I don't. Peeking is creepy and I hate playing those creeper MC'. I always wish harm on them.

Thankyou so much for giving me the option, I shall pick no.

"Game Over"

Oh just fuck off.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Yes, AnimeHentai Gamer, there is a chance.
And it's gonna be avoidable so that everybody can choose their path.
even if it will be avoidable you just shoot yourself in support by alienating the non-ntr fans, those that don't like ntr will never support a game that has ntr at least most of them will never do, myself included.
Good luck, you will need it for trying to go both routes ...;)

ps: Giving choices just to force a game over in people is another thing people don't like and will make people hate the game.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Before I try it I have to know does this game have true corruption were we actually corrupt the women or is it tag spam in a crappy "dating sim" were they have multiple "love" stats you have to constantly grind for?

Dec 3, 2018
2.6GB for 6 minutes of content, 2 minutes in a lab, 3 in a bath tub peeping and 1 after that introducing new characters lol
And it will be a inevitable game over after peeping except you leave in the middle of it. I mean WTF. If there is nothing after peeping, why gave us the choice to stay until the end of it.

Reactions: Aioria619

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
There's a literal 500MB video file.

It's a recap with slideshow images.

Gardan

May 3, 2019
You made it 10 to 15 minutes? I had to delete this crap after about 2.
Well i had hopes by seeing all these nice tags + the size of the game was promising and it took me a while to get correct bathroom choices.

I feel cheated and i have to say this to the Dev.... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edit: Someone should clear those tags, since there is pretty much nothing in the game !

1.40 star(s) 84 Votes