Aethan

Sep 24, 2017
Well not gonna lie... I didn't understand the story.
I think there's a lot work to do to make something more interestingon the storytelling.

The game asked me full of name at the begining but 0 picture, we don't have any idea of the time/period we are one sequence to an other.

Graphics at the end are pretty good

ding000

Dec 6, 2016
Oh sorry you feel that way ,I am one of those who voted for harem .I think there are more harem lover then cuck boys .
I understand story games are good and I always like a good story game but with many female LI it is hard to make separate route for all of them .and if you are still fucking around even after choosing one girl then harem is the way to go .
That's what i am saying i don't get why there have to be a dozen girls in every game, if anything it makes the game less interesting, i would rather have the focus on very few of them and with more routes/events for each. It makes for a better game.

Jun 3, 2017
King, unrealistic pathetic little man LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well you know that in other peoples eyes you just described yourself earlier i mean it's natural that alpha male would go for all the females while beta cuck would share i mean it's like ya are giving her permission to sleep around so she won't leave ya when you don't satisfy her needs.

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Just an opinion, maybe adding something to the OP in the expected tags would stop all the ntr/sharing questions and maybe avoid the inevitable bombardment of ntr hater messages in the thread in the future, I don't like ntr and would obviously never play that route but also have seen it time and time again when a game starts out without ntr to then include it, it just causes one big ntr hate war but at least adding something about what's to be expected will give people fair warning and then they can't start moaning in the future. Just a thought.
Interesting opinion, BoltonGuy35!
Really, thank you! (y)

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Hello mrvison, where can I have walkthrough ?
TY ;)
Hello Wichman06 :)
There are some walkthroughs for everybody on
and special discounts for all users who support the game
and project on (all for Episode01 for now).
This is only Episode02 v2.0, walkthrough is in process and
it's gonna have many updates for Ep02 new levels in the
future.

wichman06

Nov 12, 2018
Hello Wichman06 :)
There are some walkthroughs for everybody on
and special discounts for all users who support the game
and project on (all for Episode01 for now).
This is only Episode02 v2.0, walkthrough is in process and
it's gonna have many updates for Ep02 new levels in the
future.
Thank you for your game, it's very good ;)

Reactions: mrvision

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
That's what i am saying i don't get why there have to be a dozen girls in every game, if anything it makes the game less interesting, i would rather have the focus on very few of them and with more routes/events for each. It makes for a better game.
Exactly. Different routes for differnt taste.... Not that harem bullshit in all games... It got boring.....

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Hello guys! how are you? I hope you are very well (all of you) :)
Great game Vision (y):love:

Everybody seems to want to have Harem route in every game... Its getting boring :( I dont like cuckold myself, voyeur husbend jerking of watching... but like in the real life, ladies should have the choice to have sex with somebody else or share her lovers, not only MC monopoly on every girl.....

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Wow ... this is a shitshow. The game start is confusing and ugly as fuck.
And why let us name the characters when the game makes fun of it? And then the game even uses the standard MC name ... in that bathtub scene I had now clue who Chad is ... oh yeah and than game over ...

This is all over the place .... I dont rate games before they at least reach 0.3 - but this is a 1 star ... and I have to agree with other reviews.

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Who's The Father? [Ep. 02 v2.0] [mrvision] - Original Size: 2.60GB

Compressed version for PC (229MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Beware compressed and unofficial versions, guys...
I only test and check the official version!

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
I should get a pc since this game is only available on windows...
Hello sztrb!
Talking about Episode02:
Good news: Mac and Linux versions are gonna be published
very soon. And I'm working to get ready the Android version
asap.
Thank you for your interest in and for your message!

1.40 star(s) 84 Votes