mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
I just agreed , this game i liked the first time , but now is crap (n)

What have you done dev ? :cautious:
C'mon, zecon and Hysni...!
Ep01 is a completed Episode, this is only the beginning of Ep02, be patient, guys! :coffee:

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Hehehe :D Now i remeber the game :ROFLMAO:
Well, i loved the Ep 1 (y):love:
But now ....

1: Dont i need my stats from Ep 1 to play????

2: Ep 2, nice but short. Dont understand the meaning with all that questions and choices if everyone lead to Game Over besides when MC is asked to continue peepping after qouple of questions, then Bangkok

3: And the pool ?????? Harem again people??????? Most of the games are harem only. Are you all so lowminded unrealistic egoistic full of complexes Betamales living your life in a game??????
Look at the great games like J.O.H.N , Lili of the walley or A.W.A.M, we need cheating in these games , not only harem.
Jesus , its an erotic game... Make it realistic, not like every other game HAREM only !!!!!!!!!??? :devilish:(n)(n)(n):mad:
Let everybody fuck everybody according to made choices, sharing whatever... Personally, dont like cuckold voyeur husbends watching jerking off, but the rest GOES LOL :love::love::love:

Great game Vision :love::love:(y) Keep up the good work, waiting for an update :love:
:geek: (y)

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
Hehehe :D Now i remeber the game :ROFLMAO:
Well, i loved the Ep 1 (y):love:
But now ....

1: Dont i need my stats from Ep 1 to play????

2: Ep 2, nice but short. Dont understand the meaning with all that questions and choices if everyone lead to Game Over besides when MC is asked to continue peepping after qouple of questions, then Bangkok

3: And the pool ?????? Harem again people??????? Most of the games are harem only. Are you all so lowminded unrealistic egoistic full of complexes Betamales living your life in a game??????
Look at the great games like J.O.H.N , Lili of the walley or A.W.A.M, we need cheating in these games , not only harem.
Jesus , its an erotic game... Make it realistic, not like every other game HAREM only !!!!!!!!!??? :devilish:(n)(n)(n):mad:
Let everybody fuck everybody according to made choices, sharing whatever... Personally, dont like cuckold voyeur husbends watching jerking off, but the rest GOES LOL :love::love::love:

Great game Vision :love::love:(y) Keep up the good work, waiting for an update :love:
You don't go and watch a movie and then complain that the genre is overrepresented and you wanted it to be a different genre. If it's not up your alley then just don't watch the movie. Constructive criticism should be welcome, this however is not.

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Kinda lost here. The OP says full game but only has Episode 2, where can i find Episode 1?
Mistake from mod, it is clearly Episode02 v2.0 only
Episode01 is completed. Can be downloaded
, (and support the game)
Thank you so much, Kuroke!!

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
I think it's a very good idea but:

1. What's on offer so far is really nothing.

2. you have to download almost 3 gigabytes for 10 minutes of fun?
There should at least be a hint that in principle nothing happens except a little foreplay. I even feel that the story has not yet begun to be told. Everything that has only been said so far is actually more confusing than an actual story. If my books would be told in this way I would have put away the corresponding book.

3. nothing happens except for a small (spying) scene.
4. Episode 2 is advertised but where is episode 1? Why is this not integrated?

Still, I think it's a good idea. I wish you good luck. But there is still room for improvement in many areas. Above all I think that, young pretty petite, incest teens should not be missing. Oh, and don't forget. Not so many milfs.

Haha, good luck

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Great game Vision (y):love:

Everybody seems to want to have Harem route in every game... Its getting boring :( I dont like cuckold myself, voyeur husbend jerking of watching... but like in the real life, ladies should have the choice to have sex with somebody else or share her lovers, not only MC monopoly on every girl.....
Interesting. Definitely I can see two clear opinions about this issue...
Thank you so much, your opinion is really appreciated, AER201812!!

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Ep2 is out so you removed ep1 from F95zone? Well, have a good day...
haha...
Of course not, only mods, staff, admins can do that!
:geek:
Offical version is still availabe on to support my game!
Thank you Salaraki!

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
The OP shows OS as Windows, Linux, Mac, Android but there is no android link
Really? I was talking to a F95 staff member about it...
I will check it.
For now and if can't find it, try to download it (can support the game in there as well).
Thank you!!

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
You don't go and watch a movie and then complain that the genre is overrepresented and you wanted it to be a different genre. If it's not up your alley then just don't watch the movie. Constructive criticism should be welcome, this however is not.
Thank you so much for your comment, Shtradha!!
Constructive messages are always appreciated and welcome!
Thank you, really!

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
I think it's a very good idea but:

1. What's on offer so far is really nothing.

2. you have to download almost 3 gigabytes for 10 minutes of fun?
There should at least be a hint that in principle nothing happens except a little foreplay. I even feel that the story has not yet begun to be told. Everything that has only been said so far is actually more confusing than an actual story. If my books would be told in this way I would have put away the corresponding book.

3. nothing happens except for a small (spying) scene.
4. Episode 2 is advertised but where is episode 1? Why is this not integrated?

Still, I think it's a good idea. I wish you good luck. But there is still room for improvement in many areas. Above all I think that, young pretty petite, incest teens should not be missing. Oh, and don't forget. Not so many milfs.

Haha, good luck
Thank you Sion!
Appreciated!

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It's Episode 2 so you won't have to repeat Episode 1 just rename you characters.
So the Father is still Loser or Ahole and the youngest son is still Lille Loser or Little Ahole and so on
This +1 point business is really tricky. If you choose the wrong choice out of 4 you won't get the point.
What do those points do again? It's hard to tell with no stats for relationship or corruption or whatever
It does have funny moments like this one
There were also mistakes in some sentences
Yes, my master
Yes, master...(better)
Tell him the true.
Tell him the truth.(better)
...promise me that you won't say it ,(NAME).........!
...promise me that you won't say anything (NAME).........!
(...I listen something...)
(...I hear something...)(better)
And many more like that.
Also is one of the MC's friends named Luscious. I thought that would be a name better suited for a girl. Unless he's into boys.
Mrs Gordon could use more curves.
That Game Over idea was bad
I had to go back peep and leave. Everything else leads to game over unless there's some kind of a useful not useless walkthrough.
And that saving idea. They were not numbered so I lost my place.
People were right, not much happening in this version but at least it was funny....peace.

Last edited:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
I wasnt complaining about the game... Just diddnt notice that i played the game before when i started Ch2. I thought i was starting Ch1, thats why my questions. I wrote later that i remembered the game and loved it.
The only complaint wasnt towards the game, but towards all the people who want every game to only be Harem path. I think its idiotic, and every game should have different paths for different people with different kinks, if only the Dev have the possibility to provide so many paths.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Really? I was talking to a F95 staff member about it...
I will check it.
For now and if can't find it, try to download it (can support the game in there as well).
Thank you!!
Well I am not a patron so can't download from there. It asks for making payment first. So I would wait for it to be updated on OP. Thanks for the suggestion though

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Im suprised that u care about comments thats good Dev :cool: (y)
Make That Milf Ride Mc Like Bull :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:(y)

sharpys

May 21, 2017
With the way this game is structured, the real question is: who is the story?

1.40 star(s) 84 Votes