Redeemed

May 3, 2017
Patience, Redeemed...
Step by step...
Thank you for your comment!
:)
well, i am pretty sure you had lots to do by providing demos and tinkering a bit to improve episode 1, so its natural that e2 might start a little shorter in terms of content, i just hope it doesnt become the new normal;)

BFCerArnou

Mar 23, 2020
View attachment 643151

Overview:
You play as the middle sibiling of a family living together, but you also control some other characters during the adventure. Your father is a colonel stationed in Thailand... thousands of miles away... so... your mother feels so lonely... While you and your best friend are trying to find a way to pressure your high school headmaster to do whatever you want in the school, eventually you find a parcel which is going to change your life and your family life and is going to change the image you had about your... "father"? During this process you will have to deal with your life, your family life and new challenges... The world surrounding you is also changing because of the "The Puppeteers", a dark organization which is secretly rising and spreading its tentacles and influence everywhere in the society... Only you (with your choices) can stop them and get some... hot rewards during the process... :) :) :)

Thread Updated: 2020-06-17
Release Date: 2020-05-29
Developer: mrvision - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 02 v2.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
Full DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - - -
Others:
Compressed*

View attachment 643168 View attachment 643171 View attachment 643173 View attachment 643170 View attachment 643174 View attachment 643172
where is download for MAC?

darkmk

Aug 5, 2019
i have 2 question.i downloaded ep1 for 7 gb and now full download is 2.6 gb for ep2 full how?
and my last question is this gonna be like last episode? i mean last ep quality was suck,so?
is this only for ep2 download then where is ep 1 for download?

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Game over? WTf ? Game can t be good when you need a wallkthrough a at the first hot scene.

...... oh there isen`t a walktrough

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY DAN SPONGEBOB

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
Great game Vision (y):love:

Everybody seems to want to have Harem route in every game... Its getting boring :( I dont like cuckold myself, voyeur husbend jerking of watching... but like in the real life, ladies should have the choice to have sex with somebody else or share her lovers, not only MC monopoly on every girl.....
Harem is not a realistic thing. This is obvious. But games with harem receive far more support than games with MC voyeur/cuckold. But running after a woman who cheated on you is not realistic either (for many men). If the woman cheats on you in the real world, you look for another. Unless you live on a "desert island" with no options.

In all topics someone complains about NTR. Another complains about incest. Another complains about the harem. Another complains about rape. Others complain that it is male / female / futa protagonist.
Some games you have the option of being faithful, but someone complains because the other player may have the harem.
Other games have NTR and non-NTR as options, and someone complains that NTR gameplay has more content.

Episode 1 of the WTF (who's the father or "whathefuck"), I liked it. The font was horrible and improved in episode 2.
Episode 2, extremely short. Episode 2 is not worth the download.
If Dev needs to create 2-3 paths to please everyone, I imagine that updates will be slower and shorter. It may not be a good idea. Perhaps letting the MC choose to reject some women, because some may want to stay true to a relationship.
-----
Whoever played only episode 2, may never return to the topic again. Try episode 1, which is more worthwhile. Episode 2 does not include episode 1.
Episode 1, compressed:
https://f95zone.to/threads/whos-the-father-ep-02-v2-0-mrvision.51500/page-11#post-3422908

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Multiple routes is rarely a good idea. It's like trying to develop three diffrent VNs at the same time.

Waifu Academy is doing three routes but doing them one at a time with a shared early game. That's pretty much the only viable way to do routes without having slow or minimal content releases

ding000

Dec 6, 2016
your favorite fetish, ding000?
Hey, have a wide arrange of fetishes that i like. Don't think i have a favorite one.That said i do seem to like incest games a lot, not because it's a fetish of mine but those games seem to have a better story. I noticed that most of the games with harems are very shallow and get boring very fast. I like a game to engage with me.

Last edited:
1.40 star(s) 84 Votes