Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Alright, what the hell? Is everyone in the game going to be channeling Cpt Kirk and adding dramatic pauses every 3rd word? Ellipses, they don't start and end every god damn sentence, and you don't need every sentence to be Cpt Kirked either. And given I doubt the dev speaks english, ellipsis is ... and you use them TOO fucking much. Sentence structure, have you heard of it?

bathra

Nov 6, 2019
What direction is the developer taking now (from this boring poll)

Will it be a BORING HAREM game?
Is NTR and CHEATING happening?

My oldskool Oppinion:
I haven't played ANY HAREM (ONLY) GAME here from this forum with an interesting and intriguing story....there all the same boring sh*t. (and i played 100ers).

Last edited:

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
What direction is the developer taking now (from this boring poll)

My oldskool Oppinion:
I haven't played ANY HAREM (ONLY) GAME here from this forum with an interesting and intriguing story....there all the same boring sh*t. (and i played 100ers).
As opposed to that new and original shit that is being a cucklord that gets off on seeing your girl/s get dicked down by someone else?

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
So I would just wish that you could choose. So in short, different routes or even better. That you can easily choose which girls and which not you want to f....k around with. That includes automatically Harem & NTR or none of them. I also want animations, incest, shota/loli XD
but I will probably not get that XD haha.

Reactions: bathra

bathra

Nov 6, 2019
As opposed to that new and original shit that is being a cucklord that gets off on seeing your girl/s get dicked down by someone else?
Cuckold & NTR & Voyeurism are not new ... new for you maybe if you only played a western "girl harem slideshow" (girls in your face to f*ck them all)! That would not be a good visual novel.

It always depends how its made, because ntr can be f*cking good.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
First game to annoy me before getting to the gameplay, then having to name people I don't know. Chatted with Alex for a few minutes, decided this game is not for me. (y)

Fuckcondoms

Jul 11, 2019
Why is everyone comparing fetishes? Its pointless. If you like cheating or sharing, thats cool, if you want to have a harem thats also cool. Pleasure works in different ways.

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
Hi guys do u recommend me to play this game?
That depends what your looking for. The storyline is kind of silly but the renders are really good. If you like fit girls with visible abs then go for it. Beware that there are no sex scenes yet & the downloads are big.

Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
That depends what your looking for. The storyline is kind of silly but the renders are really good. If you like fit girls with visible abs then go for it. Beware that there are no sex scenes yet & the downloads are big.
Are you talking about Part 1 or Part 2? I played part 1 and there was 1 sex scene with the Thai girl but I really want the main girls to be honest. Is that available in Part 2 or is it just a waste of time?

Reactions: Norbertossauro

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Im suprised that u care about comments thats good Dev :cool: (y)
Make That Milf Ride Mc Like Bull :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:(y)
hahaha... :LOL: :ROFLMAO:(y)

well, i am pretty sure you had lots to do by providing demos and tinkering a bit to improve episode 1, so its natural that e2 might start a little shorter in terms of content, i just hope it doesnt become the new normal;)
A lot of surprises (good for all of you, I hope) are still waiting in this Episode02:)

Damn ended right at a good bit now I need to see more of this Erica.
hahaha... :ROFLMAO:
coming next...

well he succeded :p
M&M2020 and AER201812...
I like your conversation :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Redeemed

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
can't find android version for part 2 but OP states there is an android version ?

Whatdafaq? Anyone have android port?

Redeemed

May 3, 2017
A lot of surprises (good for all of you, I hope) are still waiting in this Episode02:)
mhm, now i am intrigued;)

Well, i am glad you have a positive mindset despite the many critics! Thats not easy, so i see you trust in your work to pull through. Thats good;)

• Love
Reactions: mrvision

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
where is download for MAC?
Hello BFCerArnou !

You can find the MAC version here:
(and you can support my game, I will appreciate it!)
It is also available on

Thank you for your message!

i have 2 question.i downloaded ep1 for 7 gb and now full download is 2.6 gb for ep2 full how?
and my last question is this gonna be like last episode? i mean last ep quality was suck,so?
is this only for ep2 download then where is ep 1 for download?
It was an issue between mods here in F95 so 1st mod didn't include options to download Ep01
but I think now it is possible again.
Ep02 is not complete. This is the first version. More updates are coming soon.

Hello!
For Ep01 is already available!
For Ep02 is almost ready.
Thank you for your interest!

mrvision

mrvision I didn't get it yet. Does this version contain Ep1+Ep2, or only Ep2?
Hello, szabon!
Not yet compressed together. This one is only Ep02.

Harem is not a realistic thing. This is obvious. But games with harem receive far more support than games with MC voyeur/cuckold. But running after a woman who cheated on you is not realistic either (for many men). If the woman cheats on you in the real world, you look for another. Unless you live on a "desert island" with no options.

In all topics someone complains about NTR. Another complains about incest. Another complains about the harem. Another complains about rape. Others complain that it is male / female / futa protagonist.
Some games you have the option of being faithful, but someone complains because the other player may have the harem.
Other games have NTR and non-NTR as options, and someone complains that NTR gameplay has more content.

Episode 1 of the WTF (who's the father or "whathefuck"), I liked it. The font was horrible and improved in episode 2.
Episode 2, extremely short. Episode 2 is not worth the download.
If Dev needs to create 2-3 paths to please everyone, I imagine that updates will be slower and shorter. It may not be a good idea. Perhaps letting the MC choose to reject some women, because some may want to stay true to a relationship.
-----
Whoever played only episode 2, may never return to the topic again. Try episode 1, which is more worthwhile. Episode 2 does not include episode 1.
Episode 1, compressed:
https://f95zone.to/threads/whos-the-father-ep-02-v2-0-mrvision.51500/page-11#post-3422908
Hello, RogMR!
Interesting reflection. Not yet compressed together, because Ep02 is not yet finished.
Certainly, Harem fans won in the last poll...

Thanks for your message!

Hey, have a wide arrange of fetishes that i like. Don't think i have a favorite one.That said i do seem to like incest games a lot, not because it's a fetish of mine but those games seem to have a better story. I noticed that most of the games with harems are very shallow and get boring very fast. I like a game to engage with me.
I see... :)

Only Episode 2, though I don't get how that follows the story without any of Episode 1 points stats, whatever.
Do we even need any of that stuff in the next version?......peace
Hello M&M2020,

First of all, I would like to mention that I'm preparing a special PS for this game.
It is not going to be a conventional one.
Can't fully use the PS between different episodes since they're not compressed together yet.
I'm working on it. It is not a common PS. Some answers are more important than others
and depending on them, there's a reward system at the end of the episode (when this episode
is completed).
So, even if we can't use PS between Episodes (for now) its function is gonna be important to find
some secrets at the end of this episode.

Peace, M&M2020

is the link on the post show episode 2 alone or both ep 1 and 2 cause i'm always start at the lab and end the game after a bath and Mc go to a white house
Hello Dark_Leo!

I think Uzi has already solved it. Please kindly let me know if you still can't find the link to Episode01.

Thanks!

So since in Episode 1 during the swimsuit showings I made the choices to not let Bobbie steal any of the girls his storyline crashes & burns during the spa scene with Vanessa & Kendra. After the girls are done talking about Brawl they start talking about Bobbie, but there is no way to complete the full dialogue without getting a "Game Over" menu. You either get caught peeping or fail.

This is exactly what I wanted cause Bobbie is slimy kid, i hope he stays out the way so Brawl can keep building his harem. This is a great way to avoid the NTR, you just have to select the correct options that make the girls attracted to Brawl & despise Bobbie.

PS! This is only a very early build of the second episode! Please stop giving the dev shit. It's not even close to completion that's why its so short.
Thank you, Pulse12 !!! (y)

How should I explain this?
It's the continuation of Episode 1.
There is no Episode 1 in this version.
:ROFLMAO:

We are all like Homer Simpson in real life "D'oh!" (/doʊʔ/) Doh
haha... :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 696574

Those are awfully American-looking cars on an awfully British-looking motorway.
(y)

hahaha...:LOL:
Tane Tate has a lot of work these days...

Right. Except for the London buses.
(y)(y)

a little help with the thai girl (na) in the first part. i try all optios but always game over
Be soft and sweet... :cool:

i download episode one but why dialogs are not complete its like this(hi its your..... no can not... its my.....) ????? what is the problem???? i can not underestand game like this
Hello mammadxxx,

If you don't write a name for main characters at the beginning, you can have that issue later (there's not a standard name by default!).
Please, beware of that!

Thanks!

That or use your imagination if you got one.
I imagine that it was purposely written that way.
Needs to choose and type a name for some characters at the beginning.

yes this just beta not full ep
Exactly

I imagine the MC having an 80 IQ when multiple choice questions involved answers like "uhhh" "uhh ah..." "yes" "yes uhhh.."
Haha... :LOL:

i dont really care either way as long as content is good and has a decent story, but i cant help but laugh at all the guys crying about NTR when yet they have fantasies about sleeping with their own family. NTR people dont judge you so should respect it either way.
Yes, everybody must respect different opinions.

can u impregnate a character here and have sex while pregnant?
:rolleyes:Should ask other users and opinions... what do you think?

So I would just wish that you could choose. So in short, different routes or even better. That you can easily choose which girls and which not you want to f....k around with. That includes automatically Harem & NTR or none of them. I also want animations, incest, shota/loli XD
but I will probably not get that XD haha.
who knows...

Android port for episode 2 please.
Sure, working on it! ;)

Hi guys do u recommend me to play this game?
Yes! :love:

Why is everyone comparing fetishes? Its pointless. If you like cheating or sharing, thats cool, if you want to have a harem thats also cool. Pleasure works in different ways.
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
I really enjoyed it. This game is so under rated it is not funny. It is so worth the time. I look forward to the next update. thanks for the share.
Hello fkrfxr!

So happy that you enjoyed my game!
Thank you for your interest and thank you for your support!
I really appreciate it, fkrfxr!

12 f.jpg
Thank you!!
:)

mrvision

Reactions: fkrfxr
1.40 star(s) 84 Votes